Choi Siwon

Dream Shop❤️(Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Siwon

Group : Super Junior

Partner : Kwon Sora

For : CrazyLady22

Listen To : Ed Sheeran - All Of The Stars

________________________________________________________

“Dear Sowan couple,

  Today will be the last day of your virtual marriage.Please,spend this day to say goodbye.”

Sora stood on the boardwalk of the beach with her heart racing and her mind thinking about all the scenarios to avoid this day.Her eyes were already filled with unshed tears when she thought about the card they had received the day before.She pursed her lips into a fine line before take a huge breath and walked further down the beach to meet with her husband with one thought in mind.

Please God,please let this night last forever.

He was already sitting on the beach with his legs crossed in front of him while leaning on his arms behind him.He heard footsteps and smiled at Sora when she sat down beside him.They were sitting on a comfy blanket with a picnic basket to the side and a simple dish between them along with a bottle of wine.

“Did you prepare this all for me?”It filled her heart as he laughed at her awed expression.

“Of course,who do you think I am?”Siwon flipped his hair with a pompous look before glancing back at Sora in the corner of his eyes to see her smiling,which made him crack a laugh too.

“I thought you didn't know how to cook!”She raised an eyebrow.

“Hey!”He scoffed,”I may have burned the stove once but that was a one time accident!”

Sora put her hands in front of her with an “okay-mister” expression before they burster out in laughter and dug into the meal.

“And Donghae chased him around with his slipper!”Siwon told his famous story which made Sora almost die of laughter.Finishing their meal,Sora placed the plates and glasses of wine and the bottle inside the picnic basket and lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter