Jaehyun

Dream Shop❤️(Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun

Group : NCT

Partner : Rian Lee

For : ImYoonI

Listen To : TWICE - Signal

_______________________________________________________

Another sticky note added to the pile of many more sticky notes.The same bright colors stuck on the corner of the laptop,just waiting for Rian to read.Which she does;you can't miss it from a mile away.

It was a new one every single day and it always made her smile.They would have cute cartoons drawn on or words to make her day brighter.Each one is a different one everyday.

Rian placed her cup of coffee down beside her laptop and grabbed the sticky note off.This time,it made her crack up.

Trying to let you know
Sending you a sign, sending a signal

                                                       -J

Rian shook her head in amusement,placed the sticky notes on the pile of other sticky notes,and got back to work.Not even several minutes later when she started to stretch her limbs from the all the work she was doing.Meaning,looking at a blank screen the whole time and still haven't came up with a terrific greeting.

She looked at her her desk mate,also best friend,Jaehyun.

“I’m bored~”Rian complained while her desk mate laughed at her tiny tantrum he had gotten used to when he first met her.

“Just do your work.”His words made her scowl and turned back to the blank screen with a pout.

“You're no fun.”Then her eyes landed on the sticky notes.Looking around left to to right as if she was being watched,Rian peered through each and every one of them.

Jaehyun,who noticed,coughed awkwardly,”So what are those.”

Hearing that,Rian gave him a shy smile.”I have no idea.This person keeps putting on sticky notes on my laptop everyday.I’m glad they do,because it's the only thing keeping me sane in this hellhole.”

Jaehyun watched as his friend blabber on and in about the mysterious person and the mysterious sticky notes.He didn't even notice the small smile on his face or that he spaced out until Rian called his name.

“So do you know?”Rian gave him a hopeful grin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter