Five

I'm Not the Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5

 

“You’ll not deny me of my wife! I have the right over her and I demand to see her now!”

“You sick bastard!”Siwon growls.

“Enough!”

That’s my dad’s voice. He roars loud enough that it shakes the glass on my window.

I’ve been hearing the same argument downstairs for twenty minutes. I swear their voices can wake up the deads. No one seems willing to cave in anytime soon. And since I’m pretty beat up with my sudden pregnancy hormones, I just lay down on the bed in my old bedroom upstairs. Dad, Siwon and dad’s men have been holding Yunho back from storming inside my bedroom.

I don’t think they can’t last long considering the level of Yunho’s persistent. I roll over to my side and cover my ear with a pillow to block his voice. Not that I loath it, I’m just afraid it’ll weakened me. The last my dad need is me running down and throw myself in Yunho’s arms.

I have to use this opportunity to think about my possibility. But what am I supposed to do?

Going back to live with dad is not an option. I won’t allow my baby to be ruled by him. I will raise him the way mom raised me behind my dad’s back.

“Dammit Siwon! I just want to talk to her!”

I wince as I hear a crash following Yunho’s furious screech. I hope he’s not destroying this house. There is some porcelain mom loved so much downstairs.

“She doesn’t want to meet you.”

I hear dad speaks for me.

“Go home now. You look like hell. She’ll call you when she’s ready.” He advices with fatherly tone. “And for God’s sake don’t get drunk. I despise alcohol.”

“I won’t go home without her. She’s my wife. She belongs with me.” Yunho replies sullenly.

I imagine him pouting like a little boy. He must be really cute. If my baby is a boy, I wish he’d look just exactly like Yunho. I can picture it already in my head. Yunho would patiently teach our boy playing football and another sports God knows men very adored.

“And just what exactly you did that makes her like this?”

“I don’t know!” His voice is thick with frustration. “We were on the phone and I was summoned before and then all I knew was the phone went dead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter