Eleven

I'm Not the Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11

 

Hands pinned above my head, legs splayed wide open, and not to mention from head to toes, I look like a sacrifice for sacred ceremony. If I’d be honest with myself, this is what I’ve been waiting for. is like some sort of connection, soul-to-soul language I’ve developed with Yunho. I feel like a piece of me is returned when he’s inside of me and I don’t want him to ever leave me again.

I glance down at my husband’s dark head in my . He’s been spending ten maddening minutes nursing my s as if he can’t get enough of them. At my body change, his excitement is quadrupled. I never thought he’d go to this extent, worshiping me like I’m a Goddess. 

After sending Yoona out with a hundred bucks and a driver, Yunho practically tore off my clothes before we made it to the bedroom. Holy mortifying. Imagine if there was someone else in the house.

I shift so that my legs circle around his waist. To my utter frustration, Yunho is very careful this time to not let his weight bore down onto mine. I miss our skin-to-skin closeness. If I could, I’d have crawled inside his skin and stay like that forever.

“Ah!” My back arches off the bed when he pinches the tip of my with his lips.

Yunho pulls away to see his handiwork. “They are red like cherries.”

I blush right to the tip of my toes. Still unable to move since his hip pins me down to the bed, I wiggle my bottom and satisfied when he clenches his jaw tightly.

“Please.” I lift my hips invitingly.

He let go of my hands and leans his forearms on either side of my head. I feel really conscious with the way he stares at me. I press my lips tight in case they blurt out stupid things. Something has changed between us. I can feel it in his touch, in his kisses, even in his smile. I think it’s a matter of time until either of us surrender to this feeling.

His hands sneak down to my back and he turns us swiftly so that he sits down on the bed with me straddling him.

“It’s to protect the baby.” Yunho says at my questioning look.

I loop my arms around his neck and hold on tight as I rise to my knees before slowly sink down. All the time, our gaze is locked. I can feel the sensation straight to my bones.

“Slowly, okay.”

Bossy much, huh? But I still do as he told, riding him slow and easy all the while letting him kiss my neck, my collarbone, and my s. Besides, we have all the time in the world for hard and fast.

The catches me off guard, still as intense as usual. It’s spreading from the low of my belly, through the blood in my veins until I’m trembling from head to toes. That when I realize that I’ve been crying as well. Yunho’s hands cup my cheeks tenderly before he, as well, succumbs to the pleasure of our union.

“Don’t cry.” His voice is rough on my ears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter