Ten

I'm Not the Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10

 

I never regret my choices that I’ve been taken, no matter how ty it turned out. That's how I live my life.

It’s been two weeks since I returned home. Yunho has spent his time home a lot ever since, either because of guilt or worry, I don’t have any idea. We visited the doctor who promptly scolded us because of our ‘make up ’. The only thing that wipes out my guilt is because the baby is fine. In another twelve weeks, we can tell what the baby gender is.

Yunho loves touching my belly. Since is prohibited for at least two – three weeks, he’d spent the nights kissing and caressing the baby bump. It’s small but now it’s noticeable. I never refuse his attention because it feels good. Almost as good as the itself.

One thing that clearly changes in him is he open up more to me. We talk a lot in the evening. We’d sit on the rug in front of the fireplace. He’d make me lean my back against his front before his hands dive into my shirt to rest against my stomach. Fingers splayed, his thumbs would the underside of my . That’s how he tortures me back, according to what he said the other day.

As if I need to be tortured.

Anyway, life is good. But not as good as I want to be. I want us to talk about our feelings, our expectations of each other, and our future. I’m as sure as I can be that he won’t cheat behind my back again. But, what kind of woman would live with his devoted husband without falling for him?

It’s four in the afternoon when I hear the sound of his car. As expected, he’s home early. I decide to make some snacks in case he’s hungry before the dinner time. To my surprise, he doesn’t come home alone. Voices drift from the great room. I force myself to stay in the kitchen until he’s looking for me.

“Honey?”

I swear my ears perk like a dog as I hear his voice. “In here.” I wait expectantly until his form appears. My lips form a smile on their own accord.

He smiles back warmly at me. “Yuri, sweetheart, I brought someone.”

“Yeah?” I notice that someone is trailing behind my husband. A woman’s feet clad in sneakers. My eyes trail the length of her legs to the flat of her stomach in plain white t-shirt to a very gorgeous face.

Oh my god.

She smiles tentatively, looking as shy as a mouse can be. But nothing in this girl screams of timid mouse. She’s more like an angel in casual clothes with polite manner. I smile back because I really can’t think of doing anything else.

No wonder Yunho always smelled like heaven when he returned home few months back then.

Yunho approaches me as if he can read my mind. His hand sneaks around my waist and rest on the baby bump. He savors his time to run kisses along my temple, my nose and my jaw. I blush from the tip of my toes to the root of my hair.

“Yoong, this is Yuri, your sister-in-law.” He tightens his arms around me when he turns his eyes to me. “Baby, that’s my sister, Yoona.”

“I know.”

His brows lift knowingly. And I bet I’m as red as overcooked crab. To avoid embarrassing myself further, I step away from the shelter of his arm. “I made some snacks for you guys.”

“I haven't yet get my welcome-home kiss.” Yunho pulls me back, this time our front flush against each other.

My head tips back with his fingers on my chin second before his lips claim my mouth. This is not a welcome-home kiss. This is his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter