Night at Nagoya

Living Doll - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the concert Toru and Dara go around Nagoya.

Dara's POV

Dara is so nervous from the time she stepped inside Toru' car. She keeps fidgeting on her seat. Only the music that play on Toru is the only sound that she hear and her heart that erratically beating that adds to her nervousness.

"Omo! Omo! Why I accept his deal , You babo Darong! Do you think you can handle yourself ? You babo!

I look at him but he is still focus on driving. " Aiissssshhhh! Why he didn't talk to me? " then look outside.

"Waaahhhh! Where this man will take me? I do not quite know this place. Tsk! Hmmmm, Do i need to message Taka ? Na-ah , its so embarrassing .

Then Dara look again at Toru and saw that he is now smiling.

" Oh my Gahd! Please dont kill me with your killer smile , I cant breath!!! Its so hot in here , Is he turn off the aircon ?

Dara still looking outside while fanning herself that didn't know Toru is glancing at her and saw her face keeps on changing.

 

Toru's POV

I kept glancing to Dara which is keep fidgeting on her seat.

Even if inside my car is dark her face is glowing from the lights outside. I can't resist myself from smiling.

"How this woman really beautiful , Aish! Focus on the road Toru " he told himself.

" What is she thinking ? Her face keeps changing , she is kinda' nervous or something? "

Toru dont know if he will ask Dara what is bothering her or not.

 

Nobody's POV

The two still stealing glance to each other but still not talking to each other.

But Toru cant resist anymore and ask Dara.

" Doll , is there is something bothering you ? " he asked worriedly.

Dara surprise from Toru's question. " Omo! What did you ask Toru? Gomen, i cant hear you."

Toru lower the music and ask Dara again " I'm asking if you're alright ? You keep fidgeting on your seat and by the look at your face there is something that bothers

you. Do want to talk about it ?

" Hahahaha! Dont worry too much Toru , it just a normal to me when I'm nervous " Dara told him but realized why she told him that she is nervous.

" Nervous ? " Toru eyeing Dara.

"You pabo darong , why you told him youre nervous" Dara told herself.

" Why you are nervous ? i dont bite and dont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter