Expect the unexpected!

Living Doll - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks before Seungri music program first anniversary , the PD, staff and crew held a meeting for the final preparation for the program and they come up to give Seungri accompany to host on that special day so he will not be tired since YG fam will be having concert but they dont know who will be the best candidate. Then Seungri came to ask something to the PD-nim.

Seungri : Konnichiwa!

PD-nim: Konnichiwa Seungri-san! you came on the right time.

Seungri : What are you talking about PD-nim?

PD-nim: Were having a meeting for our final preparation in our first year anniversary. We want you to give a co-host so you cant be tired on that day but we are having difficulties to find who will be the best candidate.

Seungri : is that so? (There is one person in his mind). PD-nim is One Ok Rock will be my guest on that day, isn't?

PD-nim: Hai! They will be since they are the most popular this day and they already say yes.

Seungri : okay! Is it okay if I recommend?

PD-nim : Of course , since you will be the partner.

Seungri : I recommend Dara park of 2ne1 and dont worry , I personally  talk to our Sajangnim to allow noona.

PD-nim : Oh! that's great! Arigatou Seungri!!! >bow< Okay, it settle now , meeting adjourn!

Meanwhile in 2ne1 dorm.

Dara : Need to pack this safely so no one can see when i give it to panda.

Bom : Santokki , what are you doing?

Dara : Kyyyaaakk!  why are you entering in my room without knocking , you corn addict!

Bom : I just want to check you out , is that a problem huh?

Dara : Okay , just dont lay on my bed and kidnap my tamtamie.

Bom : well, what are you doing ? is that your OOR CD's?

Dara : (holding Bom mouth) can you lower your voice Bommie , maknaes might hear you.

Bom : uhmmkshdfkddj! ( get your hands off my mouth ) hul! you are killing me!

Dara : Mianhe ! ( take off her hands) yes this is my OOR CD that i will give to Seungri to get sign to the member. They will be his guest on their first year anniversary.

Bom : We can visit and watch Seungri on that day since we will go there ahead and take a short vacation before our concert.

Dara : NO! i can't. I'm shy and I dont think thats a good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter