The Beginning....

Living Doll - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Beginning Tour day one...

Toru is being restless , he didn't know if Dara will come today because everytime he ask her she always deviate to other topics. He frequently check his phone if Dara text him but she promise that she will come no matter what but the problem is he didn't know when.

TORU POV

" Aishhhh , I already text her but why she didn't response. Why your so mean Dara" looking at his phone.

Tomoya saw his friend being uneasy while looking to his phone. " Hey Toru , are you constipated or something?"

Toru look at Tomoya. " No! Don't mind me".

Okay! i'll get something to drink , would you like some?" Tomoya ask.

" Just give me some soda" then Tomoya walk away.

Toru's phone beep indicating he receive a message. And its from Dara.

Dara : Fighting One Ok Rock! fighting Toru! goodluck on your concert!

" That's it! She did not tell me if she will come ?" Toru brush his hair using his finger due to frustration.

"You really testing me Doll , just wait when I see you". Then the PD-nim told One Ok Rock that the concert will start now in 15 minutes but a certain rabbit is still

nothing.

End of Toru POV

 

Day one "The Beginning Tour" successfully finish.

The band is now on their way to the hotel.

Taka notice that Toru seems not in normal self although he knows that he do his best on their concert.

"Hey man, youre not feeling well , did the concert tired you?" Taka ask his friend.

Toru look at Taka and saw worried evident on his eyes and he smile " No im fine , a little tired I think".

" Okay , just rest" Taka did not ask Toru anymore and grab his phone to text someone.

Taka : Hey buddy , your Mr. Ken is upset today.

Dara : Omo! Why ? Di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter