Chronus Threw A Clock Out The Window -- It Flew

My All For You

"Good morning, Jiae," JHope greeted as I left Saeron's room. 

Taehyung, JHope, Jin, and Hongbin were all ready to leave for school, meanwhile Saeron and I lagged behind. I was ready way before but Saeron insisted on doing my hair for me, and I hesitantly obliged. I smiled at the three and shyly touched my curly pony tail, not used to having my hair put up like this. 

"Whoa, your hair looks really nice," Hongbin complimented, bringing the camera hanging around his neck up to snap a picture.

I squinted at the bright flash, glancing to the side and catching sight of Jin. His eyes seemed to stare at me as if he didn't trust me, but he wore a smile on his face. He nodded at me, and I nodded back, remembering what happened last night. My heart began to race at the thought that a god like Apollo was suspecting me of being a villain. I had to admit, I was afraid. Saeron came bouncing out of the room with her backpack on her shoulders and a skip in her step, beaming brightly even though she'd been up late partying the night before.

"Good morning! Shall we head to school now?" Saeron said cheerfully before turning to me and handing me a small envelope. "By the way, Jiae, someone slipped this under my door this morning while you were in the bathroom. I think it's your schedule."

"Oh, thank you," I said, bowing graciously as I took the envelope.

The group began to head out, JHope fell back from the front of the group and walked in step with me, looking over my shoulder as I opened the letter and began checking my schedule. Jhope's eyes jumped in surprise at the sight of the schedule and took out a pen, reaching over and marking off classes. I looked up at him in confusion, wondering what it was that he was doing. He simply smiled at my confused look, finishing up and capping the pen again before putting it away.

"Those are my classes," JHope explained. "Looks like you have most of your schedule with me." He grinned from ear to ear. "Glad to have you as a classmate, Jiae."

"Yah, you rascal. Are you flirting with the new kid again?" Jin scolded, locking JHope's head in his arms as he dragged him away. He gave JHope a noogie, causing JHope to shout out in pain.

"Aish, hyung, you're hurting me! Stop! Not the hair!" He shouted as he was dragged away. 

I watched the two with a soft smile before looking at the paper again, my heart suddenly becoming light at the thought of having most of my classes with JHope. A hand reached over my head and grabbed the paper from my hands, earning a shocked, "hey," from me. Taehyung held the schedule up and examined it closely before taking out a pen himself and scribbling all over it. The two of us came to a halt as I jumped up to grab it, though he quickly jerked it away, continuing to write on it.

"Taehyung! What are you doing?" I asked, desperate to get my schedule back. 

He finally finished and returned the paper to me, complete with plenty of random letters and numbers. "You don't have an Iris phone, do you?" He asked.

"A what?" I asked, looking at him sincerely offended he could say such a thing after doing this to my schedule.

"An Iris phone, the trademark cell phone for demigods. Proven to be safer for usage while also handy for calls," Taehyung recited as if he were a representative from the company itself.

"No?"

"How does a demigod not have an Iris phone?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I just got here."

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "You're quite a hinderance."

"Rude."

"Truth," he replied, taking off his backpack and pulling out a small velvet bag. He took my hand and placed the bag in my palm. "These are one use Iris coins. Find a place with a rainbow whether it be a mist rainbow or a gasoline rainbow on the ground. Toss it in, make a wish and call for Iris, then dial the number you want to call. I put all our phone numbers on your schedule including Rap Mon, Jeongguk, Jimin, and Suga's. If you ever need anything, call us, and we can help you. Next to each class, I marked the initials of people from our friend group who are in those classes so you know who to go to for help in each class. Think you can handle all this information?" 

I nodded slowly, staring at him in admiration yet questioning his motives as well. "Why are you helping me? I thought I was a hinderance."

Taehyung sighed and ruffled my hair before tucking his hands in his pockets. "You are. But you're our hinderance. We brought you to this school after all." He began walking away, pausing to turn back to the confused me with a quirked eyebrow. "Are you coming?"

I blinked at him, jutting my lip out as my brows cinched together in thought but I began walking, speeding up to match his pace. "Oh, remind me to return your shoes."

"Mm, keep them," he replied, smiling as he looked at me. "I don't want to see you wearing heels ever again." I stared at him, completely entranced by that smile of his. "You look like a chicken trying to be pretty." I stopped, my expression changing to an offended one before I chased after him, jumping towards him and hitting him.

"Yah! Taehyung, that's mean!" I shouted.

He laughed and the two of us joked around the rest of the way to school. The others had already reached school and gone in, while JHope stayed behind, waiting for us. When he saw Taehyung and I goofing around and laughing, acting so close, he felt a strange pain in his chest. It felt hollow and hurtful. He put his hand on his chest, furrowing his brows as he continued to watch the two of us. What was this feeling? When we both reached the door, JHope put on his usual smiling face and the three of us entered school together, ready to start the day.


Time flew by in the blink of an eye. Those last six months passed by faster than any months have in my entire life. I found out JHope, Taehyung, and I shared many of the same classes together, and the three of us became close friends. JHope constantly being the sweetheart he is, and Taehyung constantly worrying over the two of us and scolding or teasing when he could. It was strange, however. Over the past few months, whenever I was near Taehyung, I began getting horrid headaches along with glimpses of random visionss I didn't understand. I felt as if my head was splitting, but I simply ignored them, thinking they were nothing.

Jeongguk became a pain in the , constantly targetting me for his daily schenanigans. Unluckily for him, I caught onto his schemes after a few months of torment and began to backfire. The two of us are currently under a prank war, and I have to say, the punk is winning. He took my PE uniform the other day while I was in the showers, and Taehyung had to get it back from him.

Rap Mon was still constantly busy with his presidential duties while also having to respond to his sister, though whenever he had a chance, he enjoyed goofing off and getting all of us in trouble with him. Suga still didn't speak much and kept his distance, but I think he's starting to warm up to us. I finally got him to smile and say more than a few words at a time to me. Though the only way this happened was when I got an even lower score than him on the archery test. His words were, and I quote, "How can a straight A student in every other subject be such an idiot?"

Then we have Jimin. Oh, Jimin, what are we going to do with you? I spent the last half a year dealing with his flirtatious ways, getting quite uncomfortable whenever he came close, though JHope and Taehyung always seemed to be there to kick his for me. And when they weren't there, I made a new friend to help me out. Her name is Lee Hyeri. She's a daughter of Athena, smart, beautiful, and dangerous. But most of all, she was Jimin's charmspeak classmate, and she wasn't taking any of his . "I will castrate you with a spoon, Park Jimin," seem to be her favorite catchphrase. 

Jin, or should I say, Apollo seemed to drop his suspicions of me. After six months of no accidents or incidents happen, he realized I wasn't a threat and let it go. He went back to the caring person I knew when I first woke up in the infirmary. Even though Rap Mon was the student council president and what seemed to be the leader of this little gang, Jin took care of them better than anyone. He looked after us like his flock of ducklings and kept us under his wing. If we were ever sick, he took care of us. If we were hungry, he'd cook for us. He was like the mother I never had.

Along with all of this came strange and important events at school. I went through my first week of exams at Olympus, and I learned that it sure as heck wasn't like normal exams. They placed us into teams and shoved us into a magic simulated map of sorts. Our goal was to get out alive using the skills we learned in school. We cross many different terrains and came across different monsters we had knowledge of. I was put on a team of four with Hongbin, a young Persephone child from the elementary division by the name of Ilayda Yilmaz, and Taehyung.