Text Him Later

Dating SHINee :〖A Choose Your Own Adventure!〗new chp: 48, 49

I stood there and watched him walk off. So now I was a maid? Awesome, that's a great start for summer break.

But no. I couldn't stand for this!

 

I must rebel against the power, the man, the... the...

 

Whoa, I need to stop watching old movies.

 

I could feel the excitement of venturing outside slowly wearing out and decided I should just go back home. I could text that mysterious Key later and ask him what exactly was going on.

 


 

"Hey, hey, hey, hey!" my brother chanted, jumping around me. "Hey, hey, listen!"

 

I swallowed down all the sudden video game references and instead said, "What?"

 

"Mom said dinner is ready~~!!"

 

I watched my brother skip off into the kitchen-slash-dining room and realized I wasn't hungry. Not at all. I was too nervous thinking about my idioting choice to just text this Key guy later instead of running after him.

There were noises of my brother whining about his vegetables floating from the kitchen and into the living room. I sighed and made my way into the kitchen-slash-dining room and just stood in the corner. My mom finally noticed me and said, "Honey, your food is getting cold. Come and eat."

 

"I'm not so hungry, could you just wrap it up for later?"

 

My mom opened to say something but my dad interrupted her and said something along the lines of, "We'll save it for you." but in all honesty I was out the kitchen and up the stairs the minute my Dad started speaking. I ran up, up, up and into my room, slamming the door behind me. On my bed was my phone which was currently charging.

I sat down on the bed and stared at my phone.

 

I could text him, or just show up without doing anything.

 

...

 

I should text him.

My phone was already on so all I did was put his number in my contacts list and texted away.

 

To: Key

Why exactly do you need me to clean your house?!

 

And... send.

 

I tried doing some physcic mumbo-jumbo to have him reply faster, but all I really did was stare at my phone for twenty minutes with a very derp-tacular expression. And then it vibrated. The screen lit up and displayed Key's reply.

 

From: Key

who r u and y r u textin me??

 

I mentally facepalmed and wrote a speedy answer.

 

To: Key

First of all, type like a normal human being. And second, it's me. The girl who ruined your clothes.

 

He replied almost instantly.

 

From: Key

dun tell me wut 2 do. u just need 2 sho up at my place on friday nd clean it. then we can 4get dis ever happened.

 

From: Key

... End of discussion.

 

I could feel the anger boiling up within me. Who did he think he was, talking to me like that? However, I was a smart girl and I knew when a discussion was over... especially when someone ended it themselves.

 


 

Friday could not have arrived sooner.

I was standing at the front door of my house and I was seriously rethinking my choice to go. Curse this Key guy for intimidating me!

 

"If you're going outside, then go! Sheesh, standing around like an idiot..." my mom yelled at me from somewhere in the house.

 

"Love you too!" I yelled back and grudgingly went outside. It was another nice day outside but my mood was ruining it. As I walked to wherever the address lead me to I checked the time on my phone.

 

1:35 p.m..

 

I should probably hurry..

 

Hurrying wasn't worth it. When I got there, just in the nick of time, he wasn't answering the door. No matter how hard I knocked or kicked the door or yelled he wouldn't answer. Seriously, who does he think he is?

I couldn't just leave because that would be rude, not like he was being rude or anything.

 

Ah.. what should I do now? 

(click your option)

 

 

Wait a few more minutes

Call him (coming soon)