Run after Him!

Dating SHINee :〖A Choose Your Own Adventure!〗new chp: 48, 49

 

I frantically searched for him in the moving sea of people, before spotting his shiny hair and unique aura.

 

As soon as I caught a glimpse of him, I took off immediately, panting as I pushed through the crowd towards them.

 

“Sorry, excuse me, yes, sorry, sorry, excuse me…” I repeated as I tried to find my way through the crowd. The people around me glared, as I accidently tread on their feet and what not. I apologetically grinned at them and quickly bowed before running off again. I finally spotted him about to step into a black limo.

 

Wait. A limo?

 

Then why the heck does he want me to clean his room or house thingy-ma-jig?

 

Is he… a ? Serial murderer?

 

Gosh. Roo Ri, you are so darn stupid! Erase those thoughts from before.

 

I mentally bashed myself as I awkwardly stumbled in front of him, putting my hand out to prevent him from entering. Key whipped his head around to look at me, with a serious expression on his face. He clearly wanted get into the car.

 

I wonder why he’s in a rush…

 

“What, are you done looking at my face? I know it’s beautiful, but take a picture if you want to stare at it for that long,” He snapped impatiently, tapping his feet on the floor.

 

I stood there, flabbergasted, before I came up with a reply.

 

“Well sorry Mr. Beautiful Face, but I think you need to clarify on what just happened earlier,” I glared and crossed my arms expectantly.

 

Key merely stared at my face, before waving his hand in the air… like he was swatting an invisible fly. 

 

“Just be there,” Key hurriedly replied and frowned at his watch again. He let out a string of incomprehensible words, shooting a cross glance at me.

 

“Wait! But…. but this…” I stuttered and waved my arms agitatedly around in the air. Key ignored me and stepped into the sleek limo, plopping down on the leather seats without giving me a second glance. He motioned for the chauffeur to drive, and I watched as the car sped away until it was merely a speck of black.

 

Let me tell you, I have absolutely no intention of cleaning anyone’s house.

 

No. Intention. At. All.

 

Bleh for him!

 

I can’t even find the motivation to keep my own room clean.

 

Maybe I should go home first… yeah.

 

 You know what, screw that...

 

I’ll just not think about Key’s request until next Friday.

 

Yay, procrastination.

 


 

I said that…. yet…

 

HOW THE HECK DID FRIDAY GET HERE SO FAST.

 

Time, you must really hate me…

 

I paced around in my bedroom, occasionally banging my head on the cream colored walls. I’m going to lose brain cells and turn stupid at this rate. With a sigh, I fell onto my bed, cuddling with my blue pillow. 

It was currently 1:25 P.M, approximately thirty-five minutes away from the scheduled time Key had informed me of. Guilt washed over me as I remembered the large sweet potato smear on his dark suit. Although I was mortified, I snorted as the image of the smear popped up in the mind. His 

Dun dun dun. I am about to make a life-changing decision.

 

Jay kay.

 

But really, no time to joke! I would feel really guilty if I didn’t go, since I did ruin his so-called “expensive suit”…

 

Should I go to his house?

 

I inhaled deeply, closing my eyes. It would be rude of me not to show up, since I did ruin his expensive suit. Also, if I didn't show up, what would I do if I met him in the future? That is, if I possible met him again in the future. I groaned as I envisioned the dread that I would feel if I happened to meet him again.

 


 

Soon, I found myself in front of an apartment. Not just any apartment. To my surprise, it wasn't the "rich" complex I thought he lived in- to be frank, it was shabby. Paint peeled off from the cracking walls, and the unstable floor always creaked from every step I took. Trash littered the floors, and I wrinkled my nose at a dingy smell that floated unpleasantly in the air.

 

Eh…

 

I thought that he was rich! Based off of his looks, personality, and that car, anyone would think that he was rich. I clenched my fists as I remembered the golden watch and the limo. Whatever it was, he was definitely a suspicious person.

 

Was he trying to kidnap me?

 

I hesitantly walked back and forth in front of the apartment, weighing out my choices. Finally, I decided to knock on his door. I took a deep breath, and meekly knocked on his apartment door. The knocking was more of a light tapping; I didn't want to get yelled at for "knocking too loudly".

 

No response.

 

I knocked a few more times, politely, and then tried yelling and kicking the green door, with no avail. My forehead crinkled with concentration as I tried picking the lock, but no success. If only I had an axe…

 

I frowned. This guy sure was impolite. He asks me to come here at a designated time and doesn’t bother to show up at all? Geez, this guy really is some guy…

 

My fight with the stubborn door had lasted a total of twenty minutes, and I finally established the point that I could not break into his apartment. Pissed, I was about ready to give up and leave. 

(click your option)

 

 

Call him (coming soon)

Wait a few more minutes

 

 

.