Don't help him

Dating SHINee :〖A Choose Your Own Adventure!〗new chp: 48, 49

I stare at him in a daze for a moment.

I bit my lip, trying to swallow the laugh that was threatening to pass my lips. It was wrong and I knew it, but his dazed expression and awkward movements were simply too much to handle.

He successfully heaved himself up, but then tripped carelessly once more.

Then I burst out laughing along with the other people in the coffee shop. I know it's wrong to laugh when someone falls down like that, but it was so funny, I couldn't help it. I take in a deep breath and calm myself down, placing my hand over my heaving chest.

 

"Glad you all found that so funny.." He grumbles from his place on the floor.

 

I hear the sound of glass being cleared away, so I figure he's alright and turn to look out the window. There isn't much a view though, just the brick wall of the building next door.

 

Buildings are always so close together in the city.. 

 

"Excuse me, dearie."

 

I look away from the window and over to the source of the voice. An older woman is smiling apologetically at me. She's wringing her hands nervously as well. "I hate to say it, but our dear Onew was hurt quite badly and he's our only server today," She gives me an icy look for a moment, "We have to close up shop." The woman looks over her shoulder for a moment then back at me. I shrug, a bit disappointed.

 

"Well.. okay. I hope he's alright."

 

The woman ushers me out of the shop along with the other occupants.

 

I stand outside the door, deep in thought.

 

Now what should I do..

(click your option)

 

 

Walk around

 

Go to the pet store

 

Go home

 

Go to the park

 

.