Into the Pet Store

Dating SHINee :〖A Choose Your Own Adventure!〗new chp: 48, 49

 

“Hey, don’t you want to go in the pet shop?” I suggested, rocking back and forth. He looked at me for a minute or so, a blank expression on his face.

 

I’m pretty sure he’s going to decline…

 

“That’s a good idea. Oh yeah, I’m Jonghyun. Kim Jonghyun.” He stood up and brushed off the dust on his jeans with his hands.

 

“Jung Roo Ri,” I replied nervously. He laughed for a second, and I caught a glimpse of his pearly white teeth.

 

Ah. So perfect.

 

“Nice to meet you, Jung Roo Ri,” He playfully raised his hand in a fist. He motioned for me to do the same. I skeptically raised my fist and he bumped his fist against mine in a “bro fist”. Well, that's what I call it.

 

He cocked his head to the side and chuckled, before striding into the pet store. The bell tied on the shop’s doorknob jingled as he closed the door. I stood frozen for a second, slightly dazed by what just happened.

 

“Aren’t you coming?” He poked his head out the store, holding the pink door open.

 

“Ah...” I nodded furiously and awkwardly walked into the pet store. I’ve always loved the pet store; its cream colored walls and colorful ceiling, the friendly workers, and the sounds of different animals were simply enchanting.

 

Clueless, I hopped into the store and was immediately greeted by something wet.

 

This was…

 

“Eeeek!” I gave a small scream as a dog’s tongue me on the face. I sat down on the floor in shock, as I looked up to see Kim Jonghyun holding the Yorkie from earlier. The Yorkie was cuddled up in his arms happily, and giving me a quizzical look.

 

Jung Roo Ri… you just got kissed by a dog.

 

“Here,” Jonghyun held out his hand, a snicker still lingering on his face.

 

“Thanks,” I swallowed and allowed my hand to curl around his. He pulled me up with little effort.

 

“Isn't she so cute? She loves giving kisses,” Jonghyun scratched behind the Yorkie’s ears, grinning at it. The Yorkie immediately cuddled closer to him. I bent over to get a good look at the black-and-brown patched Yorkie. I beamed at it, patting its small head.

 

Aww. Its fur was so soft.

 

I straightened up and took a good look around the pet store. There was a whole mini-playground dedicated to dogs, and another for the cats. Mice ran in their wheels in the cages placed around the room, and birds were perched in their cages high above us. Oh, they even had rabbits, turtles, fish, chinchillas…

(click your option)

 

Go to the cat mini-playground!

 

Go to the dog mini-playground!

 

.