Chapter 3: Home sweet home.

What are we going to do now?

Chapter 3: Home sweet home

Yoongi woke up extraordinarily early. The clock was showing 5:34 am and sun was already shining, creeping behind the curtains. The room was still darken and quiet though, as his apartment was situated in a very  calm area. Yoongi hadn’t even remembered when he fell asleep. He was waiting for Jimin to come back from his audition, and the last time he checked his phone it was past 10 pm.  Well, a worry about his boyfriend didn’t stop him before falling asleep.

His neck hurt, back too. Sleeping on the couch wasn’t a good idea for sure.

Yoongi looked down at his lap and smiled slightly. Jimin was using his thighs as a pillow, again, sleeping peacefully, still wearing clothes from yesterday. Yoongi was glad that his boyfriend had brought a blanket before lying down, either way they’d be freezing by now, as nights were quite cold. He ran his fingers through Jimin’s hair in very gentle and comforting way, watching his calm, sleeping face. His lips were slightly parted, breath slow and steady. After few minutes Jimin’s eyes opened up a little bit as he felt a warm hand petting his head and he looked up at Yoongi. His own eyes were closed now, and he hadn’t realized that the younger boy wasn’t asleep anymore before he felt Jimin’s hand over his own. He look down sending him a lazy smile.

“Good morn-“  Yoongi started with voice still hoarse from sleep, but was cut off by Jimin’s move, which was so sudden and unexpected that made breath hitch in his throat. The younger boy pulled Yoongi’s hand to his lips and started kissing each and every finger, his knuckles and fingertips, making Yoongi blush like a teenage girl. There was nothing really obscene or lusty in Jimin’s actions, but those kisses were so warm, so gentle, something extremely special, very intimate in them. Yoongi couldn’t take his eyes of Jimin, his face looking really foolishly with mouth opened from disbelief and surprised eyes.

“Morning, Yoongi-hyung.” Jimin said quietly, pressing Yoongi’s palm to his cheek. “I haven’t brushed my teeth last night, so my kiss would be really unpleasant for you.” he added after a while, bursting into laugher and finally lifting his stare on Yoongi’s face. “You look fun-“ this time he was cut off but the older boy’s lips, pressing a soft kiss on his own.

“I really don’t mind it, Jiminnie.” Yoongi answered, rubbing boy’s nose with his own. “But next time please wake me up. It must have been uncomfortable for you to sleep here.” he added after a while, Jimin’s hair again. He leaned his head on the back of the couch closing his eyes and enjoying last minutes of this quiet, lazy morning.

“It wasn’t so bad. You thighs are really soft and comfortable.” Jimin answered with a mischievous smile, climbing up and sitting on Yoongi’s lap, nestling into his chest. He felt how the older boy was caringly covering his back with a warm blanket, wrapping his arms around Jimin’s waist after that.

“What time are you starting today?” Yoongi asked, looking down at his boy slowly drifting away in his embrace. It has been almost 3 weeks since Jimin started working at the dance academy, but Yoongi still didn’t know his timetable.

“At 8.” Jimin answered with weak, sleepy voice, burying his face in the curve of Yoongi’s neck.

“So we still have some time.” Yoongi whispered, falling asleep soon after that, with already sleeping Jimin on his lap.

__________________________________________________________________

 

“Jimin, get lower!”

“…like this?”

“No, bent more! More!”

“I can’t get lower, hyung!”

“Let me show you.”

Hoseok made his way across the practice room, looking carefully at Jimin and his position. Without any other fuss he slide his arm behind the boy’s back, placing another one on his chest and helped him lean back.

“No, no, stop!” a loud objection escaped Jimin’s mouth, as he grabbed Hoseok’s shirt and tried to climb up on him and straighten up. But he was still in the older one’s strong grip, which was bending him down more and more until Jimin’s hands touched the floor.

“See! I’ve told you can do it!” Hoseok said with a big grin on his face, still holding his younger friend in this uncomfortable position. “Hold on just a few more seconds, let your muscles stretch properly.” he added with a more serious face, watching Jimin’s face. The younger boy respected Hoseok as his hyung and also a teacher, so he didn’t oppose anymore.  He learnt a lot from him, his dance skills were getting better and better, and Jimin was hoping that one day he will as good as Hoseok.

“I’ll ing kill you.” Jimin whined with weak voice, trying to catch his breath. Position he was in was extremely uncomfortable and tiring, he could actually feel every single muscle in his body right now. It was such a relief when Hoseok slowly pulled him up, rubbing his back caringly.

“It wasn’t so b-yah!” the older boy was quickly cut off by Jimin and his strong punch, which made Hoseok hiss from the pain in his shoulder. “So, so rude….” he added after a while, rubbing his arm.

Their practices have been becoming much longer than they’d expect, and during these 3 weeks they were coming home really, really late. Dance was giving them a lot of fun though, they became more friendly towards each other and Jimin could actually consider Hoseok as his friend now. It may sound funny, but he didn’t really have much friends, except Yoongi and Hoseok he kept in touch with … 2? Maybe 3 mates from high school. It was nice getting to know someone with the same passion and sense of humor.

“Rude?” Jimin repeated after Hoseok, hitting him again, this time a little bit harder. It was totally normal for them, playing around and teasing each other was a part of their daily routine, making it much funnier.

“I’m too old for this …” Hoseok moaned, walking away from younger boy, still rubbing his shoulder. Few seconds later he felt Jimin’s hands on his waist. “Don’t. Even. Try.” Younger boy’s breath was tickling the older’s nape, but his hands were much worse, and Hoseok knew that.

“I’m sorry, did you say something?” Jimin asked with mischievous smile, the other boy’s sides with his fingertips, making Hoseok stiffen a little bit.

“I said that I’m sorry and that Jiminnie is the best.” he answered quickly, trying to escape from Jimin’s hands. Hoseok was so, so ticklish, and the younger boy knew it and he was using it against his older hyung at every occasion.

“Ooh, much better.” Jimin whispered with pleased expression, starting to tickle Hoseok anyway. He placed his chin on the older one’s shoulder just to have a better view on Hoseok’s priceless expression. The older boy was trying to slip out from Jimin’s grip, but he failed miserably. His dongsaeng was merciless, deaf for Hoseok begging him to stop.

“Ji-Jimin-ah! Ple-eeease ….” the older one moaned loudly, pressing his back against younger’s chest, trying to pull Jimin’s hands away from his own waist. “Please…” he repeated much more quietly as he couldn’t control his breath anymore,  turning his head to face the younger boy. “I’m going to cr-ry, stoooop...” Hoseok tried again, when Jimin finally looked him in the eyes, sending him his usual roguish smile.

“I’m sorry, I’m afraid I can’t understand you, hyung.” he answered, barely controlling his own laugh. He knew that Hoseok will give up so soon, but that didn’t mean that Jimin will stop. He was enjoying this way too much. He loved seeing his older friend in this state – with flushed cheeks, eyes closed really tightly, laughing his head off. Jimin liked Hoseok’s company, especially now, when they got to know each other better.

And Hoseok smelled so, so nice.

Jimin stopped after few more seconds, when Hoseok, trying to desperately save his life, slipped away from his grip and landed on floor, still laughing uncontrollably.

“You’re so stupid, hyung.”

“Yea, I know. You’re stupid, too.”

“No, I’m not.”

“Yes, you are.”

Hoseok grabbed Jimin’s ankles making him tremble and finally fall down. Now they’re both lying on the floor, looking at each other and breathing heavily from laughing this much.

“Jimin?”

“Yoongi hyung!”

“Am I too early? I can wait  if y-“ Yoongi was cut off by Jimin’s lips, pressing a small peck on his lips. He hadn’t even realized when his boyfriend got up and made his way to him across the practice room.

“No, we’ve finished.” Jimin answered, kissing him once again before pulling away.

“You need to take a shower, Jimminie…” Yoongi wrinkled his nose, which made him look a little bit like a bunny.  Jimin pretended to not hear him, grabbing Yoongi’s hand and pulling him in Hoseok’s direction. They’ll talk about it later. Maybe Jimin’ll be able to persuade Yoongi to shower together?

“This is Hoseok, we’re working together…” he said with a big grin on his face, watching boys shake their hands. “.. and this is my boyfriend, Yoongi.” he added then, looking at his boy with loving expression. Jimin hadn’t been expecting him to come pick him up, so he was quite surprised now. But most of all, he was really, really happy these two had an opportunity to meet each other.

“I guess we’ll go now.” Jimin said after few minutes of pointless talk about weather and working in the academy. It seemed like Hoseok and Yoongi had a lot of things to talk about, like photography and music. But it was already really, really late and Jimin was exhausted. “Do you want to come with us?” he asked then, looking at Hoseok with his usual, sunny smile.

“No, I’ll be fine. I have go to the market yet.” Hoseok answered, waving them goodbye as the other two boys made their way to the entrance door. He picked up his backpack, checked his phone and texted back Taehyung before leaving. His boyfriend was having a terrible headache, so Hoseok took a shortcut to be home a little bit sooner.

It looked like he had to take care of his precious Tae once again.

________________________________________________________________

Yoongi and Jimin had been walking home in a complete silence for couple of minutes before the younger boy slipped his hand in Yoongi’s one. They didn’t have to talk at all, it’s nice to stay quiet sometimes, let your thoughts flow and enjoy some peace. Jimin had been really exhausted like 5 minutes ago, but now he was full of energy again, probably because of Yoongi’s presence. He missed his hyung so much, and now he wasn’t getting any attention from him!

“Yoongi~” Jimin whined imploringly, shaking their intertwined hands. He sent his boyfriend a roguish smile, surprising him with a soft kiss. “I missed you.” he added after few seconds, when he met Yoongi’s gaze.

“I know, Jimminie.” the older boy answered, whispering into Jimin’s ear, and bit his earlobe after that. Jimin’s breath hitched in his throat, as he hadn’t expected this type of move from his boyfriend. He was even more surprised when he felt Yoongi’s warm lips trailing small kisses down his neck. Jimin’s felt shivers running down his spine when he felt boyfriend’s tongue on his collarbone. Well, he got what he wanted, Yoongi was focused entirely on him.

“Hyuung…” Jimin moaned silently, exposing his neck even more, making it easier for Yoongi to reach his skin. He hadn’t even realized when he slid his fingers into elder’s hair.

“What is it, Jiminn-ah?” Yoongi asked, pulling away from Jimin as far as it was possible in his current position, Jimin’s hand his head. He missed him too, especially today, when Jimin left without saying goodbye after their little nap on the couch.

“Don’t stop now…” Jimin groaned quietly into Yoongi’s mouth, tugging on his hair and pulling him closer. His cheeks was already flushed red and his breath heavy and uneasy. He connected their lips for a brief moment, before turning into the alley behind the shop they were now passing by. He wanted to focus only on his boyfriend, not avoiding street lanterns and other obstacles on the sidewalk.

“Now, hyung, now…” he whined loudly, pressing Yoongi’s lips to his neck. This situation was so new and exciting for him – for the first time he was the one pressed against the wall, the one who couldn’t stop from blushing and Yoongi’s name when he reached the sensitive spot on his skin. He was the one under control and he was enjoying this so, so much.

“Yoongi, come here.” he whispered into the boy’s ear as he lifted his chin and connected their lips again, being more aggressive and feverish than ever. Their bodies were pressed tightly against each other, leaving no distance between then. Jimin quickly wrapped his arms around Yoongi’s neck and changed their position, taking the lead as always. He thought it was enough of him being submissive and he really wanted to hear Yoongi ask him for more. Jimin bit slightly on boy’s lower lip and soft moan escaped elder’s mouth before they’re again occupied by Jimin’s. The younger boy used his thumb to pry open the other’s lips and he slid tongue into Yoongi’s warm, wet cavern. He could feel how his boyfriend was trembling in his embrace and it was only making him more fierce. He smirked when he felt Yoongi’s cold fingers slipping under his shirt. His touch on his own skin was driving Jimin crazy, and he soon felt that kisses were not enough to satisfy his needs.

“Jiminnie…” Yoongi moaned into Jimin’s mouth, pulling away to catch his breath. His face was flushed red and his hands were shaking under his boyfriend’s shirt. “Let’s go home, Jiminnie.” he added after a while, rubbing their noses together. Jimin’s knee between his thighs was only making it harder for him to control himself. And this dark alley wasn’t a good place for “this kind of things”.

So they went back home, or should I say, they run back home.

And they took shower together, just as Jimin wanted to.

______________________________________________________________

 

“… so he slapped her and he never came back.”

“The end.”

“This story was lame, too. Let’s make another one.”

“No more stories, please.”

“Just one more. I’m almost feeling sleepy. Hobi, please.”

“No, Tae, no way. “

Tae sighed from frustration and climbed up on Hoseok, lying his head on the boy’s chest. He couldn’t sleep again, so he decided to keep Hobi awake as well. They’ve been making up stories for 3 hours, and now, at 3:54 am, Hoseok just couldn’t take it any longer. He was trying his best to not fall asleep, but he was so, so tired after the whole day …

“What about a lullaby?” Taehyung whispered, trailing circles on Hoseok’s chest. He was tired as well, not being able to sleep was making him insane. Usually he was spending his sleepless nights listening to Hoseok’s snoring and watching street lights through the window. But today he didn’t feel like doing any of these. He just wanted to spend some time with Hoseok.

After a while his boyfriend started humming Tae’s favourite song, his hair in a comforting way. Taehyung nestled into his chest, covering them both with a blanket, as Hoseok’s voice was getting weaker and quieter until it turned completely into his usual snoring sound.

Tae smiled to himself, watching his boyfriend’s face, as he felt his own eyelids became really, really heavy.

He fell asleep soon after, lying on the boy’s chest, with face buried in the curve of his neck.

With Hoseok’s hand on his head.

And his sweet smell sweeping away all the bad dreams.

 

______________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This one's a little bit longer, I hope you don't mind. Thank you so much for your support, guys~!