Chapter 2: I'll work hard, I promise!

What are we going to do now?

Chapter 2: I'll work hard, I promise!

 

“Alright, it’s all for today! You can go change now, see you all on Friday!”

A group of 25 children from 8 to 12 years old rushed to the doors, and soon after the practice room was empty. Well, except from Hoseok, who was checking his phone now. There was a few messages from Taehyung  who was trying to gain his boyfriend’s attention, and one missed call from academy’s principal, Hoseok’s boss. He dialed the number and after a few seconds he heard deep, a little bit sleepy voice.

“Hoseok, I have to talk with about something … quite important, I guess. “ principal started without unnecessary fuss, continuing after a short break. “You told me that you can’t deal with so many hours of training, right? I had been thinking about it yesterday and I think I found a solution.”

Hoseok sat on the floor, as he had some minutes before the next lesson, and listened carefully what his boss had to say. When he got to the point Hobi couldn’t help the slight smile crawling onto his lips. It would be great to finally get some free time – time to rest properly and take care of his personal life.

“I should rather say that the solution found me. I had met my old friend just a week ago, and he was complaining about the problem he had with finding a job as a dancer.  I was thinking about sending him to you so you can actually see if he can made it, let him try at least. What do you think about it?”

Hosek found the idea really, really good. He was already looking forward to the audition and was hoping that the mysterious dancer would be good enough to take some groups from Hoseok or at least start working with teenagers, just as Hoseok wanted.

“Yea, sure, it sounds awesome!” he replied, smiling to himself while looking in the mirror and fixing his hair. “Send him to me tomorrow, around 8 pm when I finish my lessons.”

“Alright, I’ll let him know in a minute. Work hard, Hoseok!” said principal, ending the call. Hoseok put a phone back in his backpack and got up, as new group of children entered the practice room. He smiled at them and turned up the music, ready to start the warm-up.

________________________________________________________________

“Jim- … ah, Jimin… your phoooone…”

“Hm?”

Tirururururu tirurururu.

“Yo…-our phone, pick it… it up… “

“I don’t want to.”

“Wha-aat…?”

A loud, shaky moan escaped Yoongi’s mouth before it was swallowed by Jimin’s greedy lips. They were lying on their favourite couch at the apartment of the older boy. Or, should I say, Yoongi was lying on the couch while Jimin was kneeling right above him, pressing him down into the cushions using his own body, planting the raspberry garden on his lover’s neck.  Since their last talk Yoongi has become more open and confident, but still it was Jimin who was initiating most of their kisses or hugs. Yoongi may had changed, but he was still being shy and bashful self.

Tirururururu tirurururu.

“Jiminie… the phone… ” Yoongi whispered into Jimin’s ear, as the boy was still working on making more hickeys on Yoongi’s neck. Any of the boys actually thought about how he was going to cover them up later, but they didn’t really care anyway.

Tirururururu tirurururu.

“Can you please shut up?” Jimin said, raising his head just to send Yoongi an irritated stare. “Use your mouth for something else than talking, please … “ he added after  a while, moving his knee deeper between Yoongi’s thighs, making him gasp and tremble a bit. Jimin loved seeing his boyfriend in this state, flushed, breathing heavily, but still not confident enough to ask for more or initiate the kiss on his own.

Tirururururu tirurururu.

“Ji-iminn…” Yoongi whined quietly, wrapping his arms around Jimin’s neck and pulling him as close as he could get him, lying soft kisses at the other’s  jawline. ”It can be something important…”.  He could feel boy’s body melting on his chest, making Yoongi feel even hotter. A soft murmur escaped Jimin’s mouth, before he pulled away and reached for the ringing phone lying on the table next to the couch. He leaned back from Yoongi’s chest and sat down on boy’s lap.

“Halo?” he asked with irritated voice, which soon changed into soft purr, as Yoongi moved his lips, trailing kisses down his neck now, making Jimin’s conversation a little bit harder. He’s always like that when  Jimin is busy doing something else, Yoongi’d become clingy as and more fierce than ever. He thought that it’s less awkward for him that way, when Jimin’s attention is concentrated on anything but not him. He felt more confident that way.

“Oh, now you’re being a tease, hyung?”

The younger boy tried to pull away from Yoongi’s greedy lips, but his grip on Jimin’s waist was way too strong.

“Yea, of course I remember! What’s going on?” he continued the call with shaky voice, trying to ignore hands slipping under his shirt, rubbing bottom of his back and making him forget what he is talking about. He looked down at Yoongi and his busy lips, thinking about an accurate punishment for him, when the person who he was talking to caused him gasp from disbelief.

“Really? Are you serious?”  Jimin’s sudden reaction made Yoongi look up at him with confused face, as he was rubbing his nose against Jimin’s cheek. “Of course I won’t be late! Thank you, bye!” he ended conversation with a big grin on his face and threw the phone back on the table before putting his hands on Yoongi’s shoulders and lying him back down on the sofa.

“I have an audition tomorrow, in the Dance Academy. If I pass it, I may get a job there!” he said quickly, moving up and down on Yoongi’s lap from all this excitement, causing couch to shake a little bit.

“Ooh, my boy, so talented and hardworking and ….” Yoongi whispered proudly, but was quickly cut off by Jimin’s lips over his own, boy leaning into him, melting down onto his lap. Yoongi wrapped his arms around youngster’s neck, stopping him from pulling away. Jimin was really surprised by his boyfriend’s actions, but he wasn’t complaining at all. It was actually so exciting for him, experiencing new things and learning how to please Yoongi.

“Ji-Jimin…” The older one whispered, way to quietly for other boy to hear. His collarbones were now occupied by a pair of soft, warm lips and tongue, which were leaving a moist trail on Yoongi skin every time they touched it.

“Jimin …” he tried again, a little bit louder, and soon was welcomed by a interrogative stare from the younger boy, who was now exposing his own neck, asking for an attention. “Let’s go to bedroom ... maybe?” Yoongi added after a brief moment, sitting up and securing Jimin from falling off his lap with a strong grip. Their faces were flushed, breathes were heavy, and lust was burning in the bottom of their stomachs.

Jimin hadn't really had a time for answering, because he was soon lifted up by two strong hands, so he quickly locked his legs behind Yoongi’s back and started attacking his neck with a pair of lusty lips.

When they made it to bedroom, Yoongi changed into his shy, insecure self again, letting Jimin take over the control once again.

Jimin couldn’t stop smirking when he finally brought his boyfriend to the state when he begs for more, while covering his face with a pillow to hide his embarrassment. He looked amazingly attractive, though.

Yoongi had thought that he might regret his sudden decision later on, but he didn’t.

best.decision.ever  ~

__________________________________________________________________________

Jimin was breathing heavily as he made his finishing move, lifting his stare from the floor when he heard a loud clapping made by single pair of hands. Hoseok was sitting on the floor, looking at Jimin with a big grin on his face. He was really impressed by skills the younger one showed him today. He will be an amazing teacher, Hoseok was sure of it.

“That was awesome!”  he finally admitted, standing up and making his way towards Jimin. “Where have you learnt those moves?” he added after a while, patting the younger boy’s shoulder.

“I learnt it ... I actually made everythin up by myslef. I have never attended dance classes really.” Jimin admitted and burst into nervous laughter after seeing how impressed  Hoseok is. He wipped sweat off his forehead with the edge of his tshirt before looking into the older boy’s eyes, for the first time actually. He had been so stressed out before the meeting that he didn’t even pay much attention to the Hoseok’s presence. Now he could finally relax.

“Do you want to start tomorrow?” Hoseok asked suddenly, drawing a phone out of his pocket. “Give me your number, by the way.” he added after a few seconds, lifting his stare back to Jimin’s eyes.

“What? Tomorrow?” asked the younger one, jumping up and down from an excitement like a little child after getting his birthday presents. It was just his small habit he couldn't get rid of. It made him look really funny and childish, but Jimin didn't cared anyway.

“You don’t want to? You can star on Mon-“ Hoseok started, but cut off when Jimin took phone from his hands.

“No, I’ll be on time.” the younger boy answered, typing in his phone number. “Should I save it as Park Jimin or use just my name?” he asked after a moment, looking up at Hoseok surprised face.

“Your name will be ok.” Hoseok said with a slight smile, taking his phone back. “So tomorrow, 8 am. Don’t be late.” he added right away, putting on his jumper and backpack. He didn’t wait for Jimin and left the practice room, waving him goodbye and sending a big, bracing smile. He couldn’t wait any longer , he had to tell Taehyung about new teacher and the time they can finally spend together. Free weekends, days, evenings …

Jimin had been standing in the empty room  for a couple of minutes after Hoseok left after he took his own backpack and run back home. Yoongi will be so proud.

Really, really proud.