Color Pastels (Ep 1)

The Bold Cat Who Fell In Love

The sun was going down and Kai, Yuri, and Sooyoung were walking on an empty street, recently getting off of classes.

-Come on Soo, why not?- say Yuri pulling her hand shaking Sooyoung.

Sooyoung continued walking while dragging Yuri that was holding her hand -I am busy, remember.

-But we haven't get out with you for a long time- Kai said trying to convince Sooyoung which was kind of impossible.

Yuri finally let her free -And you promised.

Everyone stopped -I think I have to break the promise. I have to take care of Yoona, you know? - She said while eating a chocolate bar.

At this point both of them were tired of the same excuse named Yoona -Again? Aish.- Yuri replied angrily.

-What's the problem with her? Can't she take care of her self?- Kai spoke, he knew Yoona but not so much so in times like this he actually doesn't like her.

Sooyoung let out a sigh -It's not that. Their family asked me to keep her safe and I can't refuse, she is a good old friend and it's not her fault.

Finally giving up, Yuri and Kai looked at each other -Guess it's going to be the two of us again, dude.

-Excuse me? You and me? -Kai looked insulted.

-Uh, why not man?

-I am not at your level. It will affect my reputation.

-(What reputation?) Yeah, sure! Whatever you say, also the people will believe that I'm talking to myself, Because you disappear into the darkness! - Yuri roasted Kai.

Sooyoung started laughing -Damn! Yuri just set you on fire -Yuri and Sooyoung high-five each other -Why are you guys so extra? It's being a long time that I was starting to forget how funny you were.

-Sooo true!! Now, where are we going? -Yuri put her hand on her forehead and started looking around the place.

-Wait, I didn't say I will go -Another dramatic pause.

-Now what? -He took a piece of chocolate from Sooyoung's hand.

Sooyoung immediately put the rest of the chocolate bar on -I will text Yoona telling her that I'm coming late, alright?

-Ok, but quickly I have to go to the bathroom. -Yuri said.

She took her phone and texted her...

 

SooShikShin is typing...

SooShikShin: Yoona?

YoonaEvildoge is typing...

YoonaEvildoge: Wut?

SooShikShin: Really? Can't you write normal?

SooShikShin: Well that's not important. I'm coming kind of late today just wanted to let you know.

YoonaEvildoge: Wut? Why? You told me that today you got out early. Don't tell me...

SooShikShin: Tell you.... :O

YoonaEvildoge: You're going with your friends...

SooShikShin: Em... Noooo, not at all :3

YoonaEvildoge: THEN COME AND FEED ME CAUSE THE FREAKING CHOPSTICKS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO USE D:

SooShikShin: Y-yeah 😥

 

-(She finally understood the capital letters for scream) -Sometimes Sooyoung felt like she was taking care of a little brat- oh, well it was actually kind of that -(I been taking care of her every single day without a break so I need to relax a little bit, whatever she isn't going to die because of some chopsticks)

-So. What did she say? -Yuri asked seeing that her friend stopped texting.

-Em, She said yes, of course.

-Now, Where should we go? -Kai put both of his arms around Yuri and Sooyoung.

-Why we don't eat? I am starving -Like always she was going for the food.

-Sure. They have bathrooms!- Yuri said.

 

////

 

In that night they went to all the places they knew that by the time they were returning it was 10 p.m. and tomorrow they had classes. With that in mind, Kai left before and Yuri stayed with her to a company to Soo's house.

-I have to tell you something... -The tall girl spoke because it has been like 7 hours since she was supposed to come home. Yoona is going to be mad for real.

-What is it?- Yuri said still with the ice cream they bought earlier.

-The truth is that... Yoona didn't let me come with you and Kai.

-Wha-What? And you tell me at this hour?!

-Sorry, I wasn't thinking we would be staying until really late.

Yuri freaked out -She is probably trying to kill herself, right now!?

-Come on Yuri, don't be paranoic. She wouldn't do it... right?

-Don't you see, Her parents wanted you to take care of someone that is capable to take care of her self. She might be a maniac!? -Now she was eating her ice cream faster than ever.

-Maybe... but I have to come back right now!

They went to her building where there was her department.

-We have to make a plan.- Yuri said -Guys are the ones that come home late and enter their house without anybody noticing, so we should think like guys!

-Like Kai?

-Yes, well kind of.

They stood outside the building planning on what to do.

-Did you think of something now?- Sooyoung asked Yuri.

-I realize that men don't think before doing stupid things.

-Let's just enter without making any sound.

-Alright, sounds good.

They enter as they planed without making any sound but...
Yuri tripped over a bucket that was in the corner and the metallic sound start rumbling through all the building.

-Why is there even a bucket here?!- Yuri said angrily.

-Why are you here right now?- A voice replied in the darkness.

-It is late and I haven't eat.- She the light and there was Yoona with this pale skin and black circles under her eyes.

-Woah! You look terrible - Yuri said because she was very honest that it was bad.

Sooyoung just stood there trying to smile.

-Why are you smiling?- She asked.

-Oh, no, no... It's not like that.

-Then erased that smile from your face.

-Mh... Well nice to meet you, Em, I have to keep going.- Yuri said trying to scape the situation -Bye..!- She got out of there as quickly as she could.

-I know, you are mad?- Sooyoung asked.

-I am not mad, but I thought that I can trust you.


-Come on Yoona, It is not like you can't trust me I just need my own space.. You know.
-I understand and you will have your time only for you.
-Really!
-Sure. When I learn how to eat by myself of course
-Aish... That will take forever!
-Ah, talking about that. Have you bought a present for your friend?
-Present?
-Luhan? Your best friend- Yoona say that trying to make her remember
-Luhan?! I totally forgot it!

At that hour it was impossible to think of something

-What do I do? What do I do?- Sooyoung was thinking of something and walking through all the livingroom from one side to the other.
-You aren't usually like this, I was hoping that you have already bought something to give to him- Yoona said bringing her a glass of water
-Why do I have to be so stressed all the time?

Sooyoung took Yoona from her shoulders and start shaking her.

-Why did you tell me this now?- Sooyoung exclaimed -What should I do?
-You have 3 days. That will be enough time for you to find him a present. You just complicate things.... Go to rest, tomorrow you'll know what to give him.- Yoona said going to her room again
-3 days

She took her glass of water and went to her room.

////

 

The next 2 days were all a fail. She was busy with all the homework and projects that she had to do that even the teachers wanted her to help them with their classes in the afternoon... What a life.

 

////

 

It was morning and Sooyoung went to college more early than normal. Kai approached her.

 

-Where is she?- Sooyoung keep saying those words
-Where is who?- Kai asked sitting next to Sooyoung
-Yuri, Have you seen her?
-No. Anyways, Why do you look so anxious?
-I need her help
-With what?
-I will tell you if you don't say anything to anyone. Ok?
-Yeah sure
-I still haven't bought Luhan's present. I'm such a failure!
-Really? Pff... I didn't expect that from you, it isn't normal.
-I don't know what to give to him
-I already bought something for him.
-Uh, What is it?
-It is a cute koala hat.
-He will look ridiculous- She said trying not to laugh
-Oh really, at least I have a present, Right?
-Ok, ok. I get it, but what can I give it to him?
-In that, you have to ask yourself.
-You are making me confused.
-No. I am helping you thinking.- He said -Come on, the class is almost going to start

It was lunchtime and there was Sooyoung still waiting...

-Where is she now?- She said looking at her watch
-Hey..- Kai approached her -And your special friend?
-I don't know.
-You know.. It isn't the best option to ask for Yuri's help.
-Well... And what can I do if you aren't going to help me?
-But maybe didn't you think that Yuri will be searching for a present too.
-Mmm... I don't think so "traitor"
He laughed -Ok. But I told you..- To later leave.

She kept watching at her clock... Until someone approached her.

-Uh? What is it?- She asked even if she didn't know who it was
-I've been searching for you all over!?- Yuri say desperate
-Me too!?- She said standing up -I need your help with something.
-The same.

"Help me find a present for Luhan!?"

They looked at each other for a while.

-Hey! you tow, Don't shout while everyone is eating- A teacher scolded them
-Sorry...- They apologize and then sit
-I didn't know what to give to him.. Ottoke?- Yuri said frustrated
-Don't worry... I think that I have an idea.- Sooyoung said giving a bite to her apple
-Ah? And what is it?
-To search everywhere. You know..
-Oh... Do you mean search everywhere and find something?
-Exactly.
-Well... It is our only plan.. For now.
-Yah... Then this afternoon at the mall. Ok?- 👌

 

////

 

After getting out of college they found Kai and told him that they were going to the mall to get something to give to Luhan. He tell them that he wouldn't come because they are very irresponsible (look who's talking) and leave. They went to the mall.

-So where do we start..?- Sooyoung asked Yuri
-That store- She pointed at one of those stores nearby
-Alright, let's start with the plan. Come on.

They start walking through the people.

-Oh Soo... Look at that guy. He looks like Luhan- *she pointed someone*
-Who?
-That one there- She points to a guy -Wow he is identic

Sooyoung stopped walking.

-What happen Sooyounggie?-Yuri looked at her
-No, he doesn't look like him ..... It is Luhan!
(^O^)-Oh my, what a coincidence
-Just hide.

She took Yuri and hide behind a plant

 

 

 

Edited in processTo be continued.....