Track oo1 : Just Getting Started

Breathtakingly Gorgeous

a/n: In order to trace illicit reproduction of material I have included insignificant errors throughout and have not bothered to proofread this story (yet).


Track oo1 : Just Getting Started

 

Jongin

 

"Tsk, I can't believe you have talked us into this," Oh SeHun grumbled, folding his pale arms over his chest as he glared at the long line before his godly presence. "Tao, talk to him."

 


"Oh come on, it would be fun," I grinned trying to placid his mood, showing them the tickets I got as an advance birthday gift from Taemin.

 


The tickets I got were for Sin City, an infamous music bar slash night club slash well, I don't really know what else or what was inside the place since I had never set foot in it. But Taemin was working there, so it must not be that bad, right? Too bad my two best friends thought otherwise though. Bummer.

 


"Sin City," Huang Zi Tao read, while inspecting the tickets with scrutinizing eyes, "What a scanty sounding place."

 


I scowled at his unwanted comment as I placed the tickets back on my pocket, "Well, excuse you."

 


Sehun sighed, "Really Jongin, why do you even want to go here? We could go to that newly opened club at Upper Gangnam and booked a V.I.P suite for your pre-birthday bash instead," he tried to compromise, already pissed off for being force to stand up and wait in the line (though we are nearing the entrance inch by inch). Patience was never the maknae's best virtue. As he wonders why can't 'hurry the hell up' be a virtue instead.

 


"Yea, there would be no lines at all, since not everyone could actually afford to go in," Tao agreed, while ignoring the giggling girls behind him who kept shooting us flirty smiles.

 


I rolled my eyes at the snotty pair I consider my best friends and ignored their comments as we finally entered the place. The first thought that came to my mind was to turn around and run away, seeing as I shouldn't be in here or even be near the place. I mean, it's late and I should be at home in bed, asleep like the good guy I was. Not to mention, it's just a horrible idea, but then since I heard too many rumors (bad or good, I don't really care up to this point) about this place and well, my curiosity got the better of me.

 


Honestly, I wasn't really planning to go but when Taemin gave me those tickets, how could I ever refuse? To refuse a gift is just an utter insult! But really, what was that thing Sehun and Tao always used to tell me? Oh, right. Curiosity killed the cat. *gulps* I just hope tonight is not my time to go.

 


The night club was packed with more people the place could possibly accommodate, as I was expecting to get strange looks the moment my friends and I walked in the door, but no one seems to even notice us if you call not catching every females attention as nothing that is. For the most part, it's just your ordinary night club. There's music, a bar, the grinding bodies of people on the dance floor and the noise of drunken patrons laughing and talking over each other. I even had to squint against the dim light, lasers and the smoke haze lingering in the air to be able to see where we're going.

 


I know that I'm clearly out of my element here. An underground night club was no place for a preppy goody-good of my standard.

 


"Someone grabbed my !" came-in Tao's girly scream from behind him.

 


"Ya, I told you this was a bad idea," Sehun mumbled in annoyance as he grabbed Tao's arm, pulling him away who was currently throwing insults at a guy who he accused to so-called d him.

 


"Hey, it's the night before my birthday," I defended, "And I did used one of those three wishes you two gave me for a present."

 


Sehun scowled as he redirected a glare at Tao, "This is your fault, you and your fairytale mischief. We could have just given him the latest iPhone."

 


"Ya! How would I know he was planning to become a wannabe rebel for his 21st birthday?" Tao defended. "Besides, iPhones are so mainstream."

 


I choose to ignore them as I made my way to the bar. When I finally made it, I was fairly certain I've been d by a dozen people and leered at by twice that many. It's slightly off-putting and intimidating, but I held my ground and took a seat on one of the high stools as I left the two idiots behind to fight it off. I stared at the menu to choose a drink and decides to just order a beer seeing as I don't even know what a 'College ' or a 'Pop My Cherry' or a 'Screaming ' was. Honestly, those names are just too much for my pure mind but since I'll need all the liquid courage I can get if I'm staying here longer than five minutes thus, I'll order those later but for now let's go with a beer.

 


"So you really came."

 


The sudden close proximity of someone and the sound of a familiar voice in my ear startles me. I jump, almost falling off the stool and almost knocking over someone in the process who rewarded me with a series of profanities. Thankfully, there's a warm body pressed up close against me and slender but strong arms wrapped around my middle to keep myself from going too far as he told the stranger I almost knock over off.

 


"You okay there, Jongin?" I heard the man chuckle.

 


I turned around and as greeted by Taemin's laughing face, the prick. "Ya! You scared the living daylights out of me," I said, glaring at him but grinned good-natured.

 


He simply laughed, showing his pearly whites along with his tongue piercing, "That's living out of me, bro."

 


"Same thing," I dismissed, as I tried calling the bartenders attention. But nothing, these people are clearly blind then I noticed Taemin smirking. "What?"

 


Taemin shook his head, "This is so weird."

 


I frowned, "What is?"

 


"You being here, trying to order alcohol." Taemin answered, eyes dancing in amusement.

 


Uh-kay. . .in what ways could that be weird? I'm in a night club of course I'm going to order alcohol. My confusion must have shown on my face as he just laughed harder as I rewarded him the stinky eye.

 


"Seriously Jonginnie, you're way too stiff. Order a drink, loosen up," he grinned.

 


"I'm trying to order, but they're ignoring me!"

 


"Leave it to me," Taemin grinned, as he turned around and whistled, "Ya! Taeyeonnie-noona!"

 


A tiny girl with pixie-like features turned her head, large eyes wide but then flashed a big smile when she found out who called her name. "Oi, Taeminnie! What do you want?" She asked, smiling from ear to ear as she gracefully made her way to the other side of the bar to where Taemin and I were.

 


"Hey noona, can you get this guy a drink?" Taemin asked, shoving a thumb at my direction. Ain't he just rude? I slapped his thumb away and stared at Taeyeon who was obviously checking me out. Ugh, help?

 


"Oh sure, anything for you cutie," she said, winking at my direction. Eek! "So, what drink do you?"

 


"Uhm. . ."

 


"Give him a , noona," Taemin answered, as I stared at him, startled at his lewd suggestions.

 


"Do you mean the drink or. . ." Taeyeon gave me a coy look, as I squirmed under her gaze.

 


Oh, dear heavens, Lee Taemin you are so-

 


"He's off limits noona," Taemin playfully reprimanded, as he pushed Taeyeon's head away making her pout.

 


"Boo," she said sticking her tongue out but smiled and that's when I noticed that they were just teasing me. I blushed in embarrassment.

 


"OMO! He's so cute, what do call him?" Taeyeon asked, as she started to mix my drink.

 


"I'm not a dog," I mumbled.

 


"Noona, this is Jongin. Jongin, this is Taeyeon-noona. She owns the place," Taemin introduced, as I was just able to stare at her in surprise. How could this tiny woman who looks younger than me own a night club?!

 


"Nice to meet you," I said, bowing at her in which she laughs.

 


"Oh dear, aren't you well-mannered," she laughs and gave me my drink, in which I accepted and took a sip. Yum. "Where did you find him anyway, Minnie?"

 


Why does she insist on talking like I was some stray dog Taemin found and decided to adopt?

 


"We're friends," Taemin answered simply, as he told Taeyeon the drinks some customers ordered distracting the older woman for asking other questions.

 


But Taemin and my friendship came way back, as we practically grew up together. We were neighbors with our parents being business partners so naturally we became close friends. Both of us came from an affluent family wherein both of us were expected to live the family name and continue the family legacy blah blah blah.  

 


However, Taemin being Taemin who was prone for doing things his way naturally got fed up with how his parents kept on pushing their ideals towards him, controlling his every movement saying it was only for his best in which Taemin says 'bull' and got himself some piercings and a tattoo just to pissed his parents off. It was such a scandal for the elite social community that his parents deported him to some boarding school abroad. But the final straw must have been when Taemin came back home during summer break and introduced his boyfriend. Finding out that their own son was gay was scandalous, as they disowned their youngest son to save face.

 


Taemin's parents were selfish, how could they act as if their youngest son never existed? I stared at Taemin, as he talked and laughed with the people at the bar. He looked so happy, not an ounce of regret was seen on his face. Even though I sometimes think that Taemin might be too extreme with all the tattoos and piercings he has, but deep down I really admired him for being so bold, with his i-don't-give-a-in- attitude of his. Sometimes I wished I was just as brave as him, but I knew deep down I was too chicken to come out or even go against my folks.

 


"Ya! Kim Jongin! There you are!" Tao sighed in relief, as he and Sehun made their appearance.

 


"Oh, I see you brought Tweedledum and Tweedledee." Taemin mocked, staring cooly at both Sehun and Tao as both boys turned around to glare at him.

 


And thus, the childish bantering started.

 


Tao growled, "Stop calling us that. And what are you doing here?"

 


"Ugh, I work here?" Taemin answered in his 'duh' tone.

 


"Shouldn't you be working then?" Sehun raised an eyebrow. "Or were you paid to go off chatting whenever you feel like it?"

 


Taemin didn't even flinch from Sehun's insult as he smirked, "Nice try Hunnie, better think of another come back."

 


"Well, uhm, you're a loser," Tao recklessly supplied.

 


"Cute," Taemin laughed as he slapped Tao's back making the latter frown, "Anyway, just call me if you have thought of something that actually stings. I'll dropped by later when my shift ends. So for now, just enjoy the show. Deadly Vices would be playing tonight." He said, carrying the drinks as he walks away with Tao's glare following at his wake.

 


"He's still unpleasant as ever," Sehun commented, as we made our way to find a table. I waved at Taeyeon thanking her for the drink, as she grinned and continued with her work.

 


"Who was that?" Tao asked, staring at Taeyeon curiously. "She's hot."

 


"Huang Zi Tao," Sehun spoke in a forbidding tone, face showing disapproval. Sehun has always been too traditional for Tao's unconventional ways.

 


"What? She is," Tao defended, "Anyway, who is she?"

 


"Taeyeon-noona, she owns the place," I answered, as we spot a vacant table at the V.I.P lounge at the back. "She's Taemin's boss."

 


Tao frowned upon hearing Taemin's name, it was no secret that he hated his guts. Well, Tao hates him since Taemin loves mocking him and Taemin is just, well, Taemin. "Why are you even friends with such a rude guy?"

 


"He's cool," I answered with a shrug, "Besides, weren't we all good friends with him since kindergarten?"

 


"Well yeah, not until he became an outcast," Sehun answered, as he called a passing waitress' attention who quickly came over our table, flashing us a big smile, making one wonder if she was usually that nice to patrons. "We'll have the. . ." Sehun began but frowned upon reading the selection of drinks being offered. Maybe just as astonished as I was, when I first saw the menu.

 


"And don't forget, he's been hanging out with the bad kids," Tao whispered. "Besides, I've been told by my mum that I should avoid people like that. They tend to corrupt people."

 


That somehow struck a nerve,"What are they? Some kind of a disease?" I demanded, not liking how my best friends can be so closed-minded. How could they just label people like that?! "You guys are being s."

 


This made Tao choke on the water he was drinking as he openly gaped at me. And just so you know, he looked like a complete retard. "Omo! Look Hunnie, Jonginnie's already corrupted in such a short amount of time being with him!" He dramatically wailed, just like the drama queen he was.

 


I was about to retort when Sehun stepped-in, "Silence," he told both of us along with that inborn stern look of his as he then faced the waitress who was openly leering at him, well now, talk about being discreet, "We'll just have a bottle of Diva Vodka, a bottle of Tequilla Ley with shot glasses and a pitcher of Quick s." The waitress repeated the order as Sehun listened but before she could even start flirting with him he dismissed her with a wave of his hand. Oh Sehun is indeed a young master wherever he goes.

 


 "You do know the waitress was totally checking you out," Tao grinned, trying to poke fun on Sehun out of boredom

 


"Was she really?" Sehun asked, in a blasé manner.

 


"Ugh, yea! And you totally ignored her! Talk about harsh," Tao said in mock disappointment, shaking his head for added effect. As I laughed seeing Sehun roll his eyes at Tao's antics.

 


"I have no interest in acknowledging peasants," Sehun spoke, with that snotty air of his as Tao obnoxiously laughed agreeing with Sehun's logic.

 


"You guys should try getting a part time job sometime," I told them, "Maybe you would have a better view of life, like the world doesn't revolve around you fools."

 


"Don't be silly Jongin, if I have money of course the world would revolve all around me," Tao said, like he was stating a fact. I sigh and felt sorry for the fool. He was just too pig-headed to get out of his world and see that some people actually hate him.

 


"Anyway, so moving that topic aside, who are Deadly Vices, anyway?" Sehun asked, taking a piece of chips in front of him and examined it. As if measuring it if it was worthy enough for him to be eaten.

 


"I heard it was an indie band whose infamous around the music circles," I answered, as I tried to recall the gossiping students that sat in front of me during Geometry class. "They usually sing rock music and-"

 


"Who even cares? You guys don't even like rock music," Tao pointed-out, already bored with the whole conversation as he started playing with his phone.

 


"True, but if the band was really infamous I don't see why not see them perform live," Sehun reasoned as the waitress came back with their drinks as she smiled at all three of us and left not before she gave Sehun her number and asked him to call her if he was up to having a 'Quick '. It seems the name of the drink came back to bite him up his arse.

 


Tao and I tried not to laugh as Sehun glared at the two of us, who was clearly annoyed to be hit on. Girls were supposed to be discreet he says, seeing as he likes his women to be proper and submissive.

 


"Anyway, I'm going up front to take a peek of this so-called band," I said, standing up as I made my way to the stage ignoring Tao who was yelling after me about being on the crowd surrounded with women who have raging hormones as I ignored him.

 


I then cast my gaze around the night club and for the first time, I could see enthusiastic people on pins and needles waiting for the band to start. This got my attention as I wondered what kind of band Deadly Vices was. Because no indie band could attract so many people, making the place a wild house.

 


"Ya! Kim Jongin!"

 


I turned around to see Taemin pushing his way towards my direction, grinning like the crazy kid he is. "Gonna check the band out?"

 


I nodded, "Yea, just curious on how great they are."

 


"I swear, you'll be ting yourself when they're finish," Taemin laughed, as he joined me in pushing our way up front seeing as his shift just ended.

 

 

A bit longer, we finally made it up front after pushing our way through the sea of people while dodging elbows in the process. It was all thanks to Taemin obviously, with several dozen coy looks, and well-placed hands on both female and male metal-heads in the crowd, Taemin miraculously managed to work our way to the area just in front of the stage without getting my face punched in the face. I was allowed to join him only because Taemin refused to release my wrist.

 


And as if they were waiting for us to arrive up front, the house lights then dimmed as the sound of a heavy bass guitar line filled the area that caused my entire body to throb. The screams and cheers of the audience crescending to shake the very foundation of the cramped place itself, as a huge monitor at the center stage lit up with colorful images of the so-called band.

 


The intimacy of the small venue made up for the inferior sound system. Though, I can't really believe I've managed to get this close to the stage. Nor have I gotten this close before. Being friends with Taemin really does have its perks sometimes. The anticipation of seeing the members of Deadly Vices from the front row had me rocketing out my leather boots and leaning against the metal railings.

 


Taemin then quickly filled me in on who Deadly Vices were, that they were made up with five guys and how they are so famous inside the music industry; mainstream, indie scenes and even the underground circles alike.

 


"And to top it all off, they are all downright outrageously hot and able," Taemin grinned, "I think one or two of them could be your type, if you find tattoo and piercings a turn on that is."

 


I laughed, "Doubt it. I don't find men screaming something about me descending into Hell to be such a turn on."

 


A light flickered on, illuminating first the left-hand side of the stage - and I caught my first glimpse of the bassist as he strolled casually across the creaky wooden stage, the thick strings with a steady cadence, I almost swallowed my tongue. The moment the handsome man appeared with a guitar in his hand, the screams ratcheted up another level.

 


"KRIS!"

 


It seemed this bassist was known as "Kris" - though it was hard to tell if this was just a stage name or if it was really his real name. But one thing was for sure, he was hot. His dirty blonde hair was styled into side braids. My gaze moved from his perfect profile, down his neck to his body as I noticed he was inked with colored tattoos.


 


Next, a light shone down on the right-hand side of the stage, and another guitarists made his entrance joining the bassist on stage, as he playfully strummed his guitar. He was a cheeky looking guy with features that could easily pass as a boy next door, had he not been decorated every inch of his neck and arms with tattoos and bore piercings in his eyebrow and ears.

 


"BAEK!"

 


As the new guitarists continued his intro, I became fascinated with the masterful movement of his fingers over the thick stings of his rhythm guitar, making me wonder why were all the guitarists so fudgin' hot? It simply wasn't fair.

 


I groaned aloud as I could only imagine all the things those strong, skillful fingers could do to my body. I don't even care if they would be screaming songs about going to hell, if they look that hot.

 


"Dude," Taemin said, "you're seriously hard right now, aren't you?"

 


I blushed as I tried to cover the growing bulge. But couldn't deny it. "They're just so. . ." My entire body shuddered as I couldn't find words sensual enough to describe them as Taemin just laughed, in agreement. While I was busy 'eye-ing' (Taemin's words, not mine) the two guitarists battling the center stage, there came in the band's keyboardists.

 


"LUHAN!"

 


That surprised me, as I was momentarily stunned. I ogled the new hottie up the stage just wondering how a pretty boy such as him could possibly ruined his flawless skin with ink. He could've been a devastatingly beautiful male model. Tattoos ruined his otherwise good looks.

 


"YEOL!"

 


When the drummer, a cute guy with light brown curly hair that was styled into a playful sweep that brushed his forehead, entered the song with a heavy, building progression of bass drum thuds, my heart thumped to match his rhythm.

 


"D.O!!!!"

 


The crowd screamed as the band's vocalists entered, demanding everyone's attention. The man was simply put, breathtakingly gorgeous. Messy push-back raven hair as if he just rolled off the bed, an infuriating half-smile, half-smirk on his plump lips along with his heated gaze as he stared at the crowd before him. But why did these men insist on destroying their looks with permanent accessories? It was a damn shame.

 


But I had no time to dwell on those thoughts when all sound fell away in that instant. I was surrounded by a chorus of screams substantial enough to shake me to the bone - but my entire field of vision was occupied solely by the sight of the vocalists standing there before me. A song had started up without me realizing, and after the intro, as soon as the vocalists opened his mouth and started to sing - sound returned to my world and I was completely blown away.

 


Right now, feels like it's the encore
Like we just left you wanting one more
But we just set foot in the door
I know, you think you've seen the whole show
But this is just the intro
It's not goodbye, it's hello, here we go


The night is young
And we're just getting started
We're just getting started
And the best is yet to come
And we're just getting started now
Woah, woah, oh oh woah
And we're just getting started now
Woah, woah, oh oh woah
And we're just getting started now

 


I stared at the lead singer, not believing him. His voice was just criminal and he's even singing the song with overflowing emotions. I was utterly blown away. Well, I was never a rock person but the vocalist's voice thrilled to the core, firing up everyone from the inside with a sensational, impactful sound.

 


Right now, it feels like it's the last page
But we're just warming up the stage
I've found the key, unlocked the cage
I know, it's feeling like the sunrise
But it isn't even midnight
Oh girl we got a lot of time, lot of time, I'll make you mine

 


"Amazing. . ." My skin prickled with goosebumps as a shudder rippled through me - and I couldn't stop shaking. That was how astounding his singing was. And more than anything else, the man had an almost terrifying presence, standing there on that stage. He gave off an energy of raw, ual power. What was it about these men that made me feel like a erted fan?

 


"Now that man makes my hard," Taemin said, his eyes glued to the lead singer, who completed dominating the stage in his unquestionable self-confidence. "I just want to. . ."

 


" him off?" I released a breathless chuckle, "Because, I'm on my knees already."

 


Taemin laughed. "Oh yea, same here."

 


The night is young
And we're just getting started
We're just getting started
And the best is yet to come
And we're just getting started now
Woah, woah, oh oh woah
And we're just getting started now
(Time to set it off, so let's begin)
Woah, woah, oh oh woah
And we're just getting started now

 


The band jumped and swayed and rocked in time to the music. They started jumping and bouncing,  Kris making his hair sway violently. Another jump and the five of them covered in sweat. Baek's eyes never opened as he only rocked violently to the music along with Yeol who continued drumming like crazy. Luhan swayed to the beat, his hair mimicking his actions as he continued playing his keyboard, while D.O continued rocking out, completely absorbed with their performance.

 


I, I, I know that I just met ya
Feels like it's been forever
But it's only getting better, and better, and better, and oh


The night is young
And we're just getting started
We're just getting started
And the best is yet to come
And we're just getting started now
Woah, woah, oh oh woah
And we're just getting started now
(Time to set it off, so let's begin)
Woah, woah, oh oh woah
And we're just getting started now
Woah, woah, oh oh woah
And we're just getting started now
Woah, woah, oh oh woah
And we're just getting started now

 


The song ended as the vocalist opened his eyes, catching my breath as he stared at the crowd with his smoldering dark eyes, his facial expression captivating.

 


*thump*

 


The fudge, was that?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Drink up, maddafudger!" Tao slurred, as he passes Sehun a shot glass.

 


Taemin and I reunited with the others, to find Minho at the table who was busy preventing Tao from drinking any more alcohol. Aigoo, it seems Tao was already drunk and out of control. I sighed, already wondering how Sehun and I could possibly bring him back home quietly. Seeing as Tao was such an obnoxious drunk, he was more lovable staying sober. Not.

 


"Oh, lookie! Taeminnie and Jonginnie's baaaacccckkk~" Tao squealed, waving at me when I sat down next to Sehun. He even tried kissing me, saying it was a welcome kiss. Ugh, Tao really needs to be banned from alcohol. Though it is also weird on how he could act all cordial towards Taemin whenever he's drunk.

 


"Hey," Minho greeted, as he kissed Taemin on the cheek. Awww, they were such a sweet couple. Ignoring Taemin's piercings and tattoos that is. Since unlike Taemin, who is covered with tattoos and piercings all over his body, Minho on the other hand was tattoo and piercing-free. Minho was a star athlete so therefore he treats nutrition and health products as serious business. A big contrast to Taemin's alcoholic-smoking-occasional-drug-induced-state. But both of them were madly in love, so yea.

 


"My eyeeesss, itt burrnsss," Tao dramatically wailed, covering his eyes for added effect.

 


" you," Taemin sweetly replied, as he cuddled up to Minho while Tao gasped, scandalized by the curse word.

 


Ugh, couples.

 


I grabbed some shots, as Sehun stared at me. "What?"

 


He shook his head as he refilled my glass, "So, how was the band?"

 


"They were okay," I answered, as I drank shots. Ignoring their curious looks, as I tried to play it cool. Putting the band's iness aside as I acted like the prim and proper gentleman I was. Taemin raised an eyebrow and so did Sehun, I avoided eye contact at all cost and continued to take shots. There was no way in hell I would admit that I sorta, kinda, got a little looking and listening to them play.

 


"Just okay?" Taemin repeated, smirking. "Because I swear you were getting just staring at them."

 


"Ugh, T.M.I.," drunken Tao commented, making a face.

 


I blushed at Taemin's revelation. The traitor. How dare he tell them about my inelegance.

 

 

"Lieessssss," I denied furiously, which made them raised some eyebrows at my strong denial.

 


Taemin smirked, "Just admit it, you found them too hot even for words. Even though you're 'straight.'" He mocked air-quoting.

 


I gave him a tiniest of glares with my ears already a bright red, "Shaaaddaapp."

 


This information somehow intrigued Sehun as he stared me with interest, what could this evil creature be plotting this time.

 


"I heard them play from here they were good, but I didn't really get to see them." Sehun spoke, stealing the shot glass away from Tao who whined like the brat he was. "So, rating them from 1 to 5, wherein 5 is the highest with 1 as a lowest, where do the band's so-called hotness stand?"

 


"As a whole?" I asked, staring at Sehun as he nodded. "Well, uhm, I'll say a 5?"

 


"AHA!" Tao yelled, pointing a finger at my face. "You do found them hot!"

 


I was stunned into silence at my own stupidity in answering Sehun's question. They all gave me knowing grins that I just wanted to punch it off their faces. Drats. "Okay, fine. They were all exquisite, can we talk about something else now?" I asked in exasperation, my face painted red in both embarrassment and irritation for being put on the spot.

 


Taemin snorted at my choice of words with Sehun smirking in triumph for tricking me in answering his question as Tao laughed obnoxiously while still pointing at my face and lastly Minho, who just chuckled at everyones antics.

 


I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at all of them as they continued to mock and taunt me like the great friends they were, "I'm glad you found my attraction to these rockstars funny."

 


"Okay last question, who really caught your attention on stage?" Taemin asked, grinning maliciously as Minho shot his boyfriend a warning look.

 


"Taemin," Minho spoke, but Taemin brushed him off as he waited for my answer.

 


I wasn't able to answer right away as I tried recalling all five members but it was obvious who really stood out for me.

 


"Well?"

 


"The lead singer," I answered with a shrug, there was no need to deny any further.

 


"D.O, huh?" Taemin smiled, "The one you wanted to off?"

 


"Yesh," I said nodding my head without any shame. "God, he is so hot." I jokingly swooned while picking up a napkin to fan myself for added effect as Sehun stared at me wide-eyed in disbelief in how I could say such crude words with Tao laughing his off, too drunk to register the table's .

 


Poor Sehunnie, being stuck in a table full of drunken erts. I stared at him as he continued to stare at me in disbelief. Though, he should already be aware that I have a erted side. I mean, I blame being best friends with Tao for my y-ness. That brat tainted my innocence.

 


"So how about doing something about it?" Taemin suggested.

 


"Like what?" I asked, shaking my head. "I'm not you, Tae. I don't have the balls to just walk up to a guy and talk that way."

 


Taemin raised a questioning eyebrow. "What way?"

 


"About and stuff."

 


"," Tao giggled upon hearing the word as he hugged Sehun, "They're talking about naughty things Hunnie."

 


We ignored Tao's interruption as Sehun pushed him aside, too immersed with our conversation to pay any attention to his antics.

 


"So? Just pretend for a minute then," Taemin urged.

 


"Lee Taemin," Minho warned, but Taemin shook his head as he focused on me again.

 


"Just pretend that D.O is here in front of you. . ."

 


"Behind you," Minho murmured.

 


"If," Taemin instantly cut-in, glaring at Minho. "-you could say anything to him, what would you say?"

 


"I'd tell him he had a great voice and asked him what he was thinking when he was singing the song."

 


The others laughed as Taemin snorted. " that, Jongin. Would you just in' admit how much you want him or not?"

 


"Ugh, hello? This is me, remember." I shook my head. "Maybe with a few more drinks I could."

 


"Want another shot then?" Sehun asked, handing me a shot glass, smirking.

 


"Ha-ha," I said in sarcasm but took the shots as he refilled the glass.

 


"Okay now, what would you tell him?" Taemin encouraged. "Now that you had some little courage in your veins."

 


I snorted, "What is this? Interrogate Kim Jongin night?"

 


"Just answer the in' question already," Taemin snapped in annoyance.

 


I laughed.

 


"What?" Sehun asked. "Why are you laughing like a drunken Tao?"

 


"Hey! What is that suppose to meaaann," Tao yelled, but once again he was ignored.

 


"I was just picturing D.O's face if I went up to him and said what I've wanted to tell him since I heard him sing up stage," I said between laughs.

 


"And that is?" Taemin prompted, eager for details as he kept shifting his gaze from me to something behind me.

 


"Well, I would tell him he was in' hot and to take me home and me until neither of us could walk tomorrow," I confessed, too drunk to even feel embarrass anymore as Tao and I shared a hi-five. Sehun just shook his head at my dirty thoughts while Taemin grinned.

 


"How did you picture his face would look like?" Minho took the liberty to ask.

 


I snorted another laugh, "Appalled, obviously."

 


Taemin smirked, "Maybe you should look then," he said nodding over my shoulder.

 


I turned around and my eyes were widened in shock as my face lost all color before a blush rose from the collar of my leather jacket, up my neck, towards my ear, just to spread all over my face.

 


Oh, fudge. Oh, chocolate fudge cakes.

 


"So, my place or yours?" D.O asked, taking a seat next to me at our table and gave out a gorgeous smile.

 


That gorgeous smile of his, slow and lethal and should've come with a warning label. Uhm, help?

 

- end of chapter -

 

Comments and feedbacks are totally appreciated.

Thanks for reading~

Hope you enjoyed it <3

And yes, I'm the type of writer who writes looooonnnggg chapters~ :3

Oh, and a happy new year everyone! XD