Progress

Don't Flirt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbins POV

 

“Omma, jinjaaa. She wont like that, its too extravagant. Right Byulie” Hanbin said as he carried his sister around Tiffany & CO. He confessed to his mom that he loved Hayi, and wanted to ask her out. His mother was so happy for him, and apparently Hanbyul was a big fan of her too. “Hayi is a simple girl omma, lets just get this ring.” He and Hanbyul had selected a simple silver ring with 2 simple diamonds engraved in them. He got it engraved with Saranghae Lee Hayi.

 

“Okay guys, I wrote a song called Empty, I need you to sing some parts then we can show it too YG and try to debut as 6 of us.” Hanbin said at 6 am in the morning. The boys all said yes to their leader and started get ready. “Wow, these lyrics are legit Binbin” Bobby hyung smiled sympathetically. “Are they about Hayi noona? Is everything alright?” Donghyuk asked. Jinhwan, the most experienced hyung, put his hand over Hanbins shoulder and hissed “do you want to be just another boy for the rest of your life?”

“Ya everyone keeps telling me that, but I’m serious now. I will focus on my team then take care of my non existent love life after okay!” He mumbled. He showed his team the ring he was going to give Hayi.

“What the Hell, youre going to propose to her??? I wanted a chance with Hayi noona if you two failed!!” Junhoe grinned.

Hanbin made a face -_-, “Do you want to die an early death by the grasp of your hyung?”

“So are you going to propose?” Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter