Long Epilogue

Don't Flirt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stood by him, during his scandals, during his 2 years of military service, during his world tours, but damn was she lonely.

She went back to congratulate Soohyun for her engagement. “Ahhh unni, he totally surprised me.” She gushed at her bling bling engagement ring.

Minzy unnis son was on Hayi’s lap. She played with the boy all the time. She thought of him as her own son.

 “KomeKome kiss Hayi imo” she giggled as Komekome kissed her lips. “Seriously Minzy unnie allow this brat to live with me.”

Minzy giggled “I think Komie~ wants to steal you away from Hanbin”

“Omo, did you know Jinhyeong hit on Hayi when he was drunk” Lydia grinned.

“She’s still kicking it after being an ajumma with Hanbin for 12 years.”

Hayi face palmed at her best friends. Even after 12 years they made fun of her and Hanbin.

Speaking of which Hanbin had tried to call Hayi 5 times, but she was too pissed to answer.

He had gotten into a scandal with Jennie Kim and Miyeon of Pink Punk. Dispatch had caught them getting drinks at 2some.

 Hayi being a cool girlfriend told him it was okay, but it still hurt.

All her bestfriends had gotten engaged or married with kids. Yet here she was at the age of 28, barely seeing her boyfriend of 12 years. She had tried to break up with Hanbin numerous of times because of their silly fights, but he always I mean always, made it up to her the next day.

Hayi usually went shopping with Hanbyul who was now 16 years old. She dressed Hanbyul up and went to clubs when Hanbin wasn’t there. Hanbin would see pictures of them and then blow up at both of them. She treated Hanbyul like she was her own dongsaeng.

“So we just finished going to Church, and I was already preoccupied because of the inkigayo stage, when he grabbed my hand and said he couldn’t live without me, and asked me to stay together for the rest of our lives” Soohyun grinned.

“EHHHHH, so cute, he’s so handsome too. Lee Soohyun you hit daebak on your church oppa” Minzy said.

Hayi nodded and cuddled with KomeKome.

 

Hanbin POV

 

He looked over the Tokyo Tower, and muttered something as he tried to call her again.

“She wont answer” He whined. “Call your sister, aren’t they like best friends?” Junhoe said.

“Ah good one!!” He called Byul, and got the yelling of a life time.

 “Arraso, arraso, just make sure you take care of Hayi and take care of yourself. Ill kill him the next time I see him.” Hanbin glared.

That Jinhyeong, how dare he hit on his girlfriend. And Soohyun’s church oppa beat it to him.

He was so frustrated that he wasn’t near Hayi.

When you searched his name up, the rankings came up as B.I and Jennie Kim or B.Ix Miyeon. He felt like suing dispatch for trying to ruin his relationship with Hayi.

He had asked Hayi’s scary father and kind mother for permission on marriage. They agreed kindly, and said they were glad Hayi’s future husband was so well mannered. He had told YG about his plans, and Sajang agreed because they had dated so quietly for the past 12 years with little to no scandals.

Especially on Hayi’s part. Scandals loved to follow Hanbin anywhere and everywhere. He had gotten his family heirloom ring that had been passed down for generations resized to Hayi’s perfect fit. He stared at the ring practically everyday, thinking about the family he and Hayi would create. She always updated her KakaoTalk with KomeKome her Godson.

Married life with Lee Hayi, he couldn’t even believe it. He turned red just thinking about it. All of their secret dates at the Han River, her stealing his green pringles, then forcing him to work out with her under the wrath of Hwangssabu-nim, to planning what their future life would look like.

 

Hayi’s POV

 

“I-I –I think I’m pregnant” She cried on Soohyun’s shoulder.

I haven’t gotten my period and it’s been a month since Hanbin and I have done it. “Hayi, I think it’s just stress, you ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter