Last Practice.

My One True Love

Yuri went back to the palace, leaving me to go back to the mansion.

Time flew by so fast that it was already thurday, making me shrug. The competition is tomorrow and I haven't got the time to check up on them at school and I think they have already forgotten about it.

 

But I was wrong.

 

When I entered the school, I saw the board filled with pictures of Jaejoong and Donghae posing like they having a boxing match and when I received the Newspaper, I saw in the Headlines, "FIGHTING FOR HER, JAE VS. HAE".

 I didn't bother to read more about it because all they talk about is rubbish. deciding where I want to go, I went to the music room to play the piano but I stopped when I heard someone singing.

"Mirror Mirror Hanging on the wall...

You don't have to tell me whose the biggest fool of all...

Mirror Mirror I wish you could lie to me..

And bring my baby back, Bring back my baby..

To me.."

It was Donghae who was singing the song I covered on a radio show. I don't know why he is singing that but I still listened.

"I wish Jessica could see me. I may not be as good as Taecyeon but I can show her ho much I love her and my heart will only belong to her, Forever." then he suddenly picked up a broom and posted my picture and said

"Jessica! I love you!" He shouted.

And I 'replied' to him, "I love you too, Donghae!!"

I laughed so hard that I didn't feel losing my balance. I made a big noise, making him surprised, he didn't know what to do after that but he just threw the broom and fixed his uniform.

"Jessica... I didn't hear you entering... Why didn't you tell me?" He said going near me and helping me to get up.

"Nothing... I just heard someone using the guitar and then I heard voices." I said, looking away from him.

"Did you hear everything I said?" He says still holding my hand.

"What are you saying?" I asked, acting innocent.

"Oh... nothing... Are you hurt or something?" He said, holding my face and arm.

He helped me to sit down on the chair and then suddenly he held my hands tightly. 

"Are you ok?" I asked, Trying to get pull away my hand without him noticing.

"I'm fine. How about you? Does your leg or arm hurt?" He said, holding my face again.

"I'm alright, Donghae. You don't have to hold my face." I said, bluntly.

"Alright." he then released and stood up getting the guitar.

"What are you trying to with that Guitar?" 

"I Just wanted you to listen to the song you covered last 3 months ago. I want to know if you will like my cover."

"You will sing that to your special someone, right?"

"Yes."

Then he started singing.

After singing, he stopped and went closer to me. He sat beside me, and he was so close that I can hear him breathe. We stayed in that position until we heard the bell rang. Immediately moving away from each other. We stood up and went straight to the classroom.

I think I saw him blushed for a second there. Is he's feeling for me that deep?

After our last period, Donghae immediately went to the soccer field wherein Jaejoong is waiting.

 

What For?

 

I followed him towards the soccer field, then i saw them looking eye to eye for like 5 minutes and suddenly they danced and rehearsed and I just watched and watched until I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Donghae's P.O.V

We were still practicing for the dance when suddenly the last bell rang signalling us to go to our seperate ways.

Apparently, Jaejoong is better than me but I know most of the steps.

I can still remember the day when Jaejoong asked me to teach him.

"Lee Donghae!" He shouted, raising his right hand.

"What is it, Kim Jaejoong?" I asked turning around to face him.

"Can you teach me the other steps?"

"What for?"

"So I could Dance fairly as you."

"Sure. No problem."

"Thank you." Then he bowed and left.

I really didn't want to teach him because in time, he'll be better than me and now, the thing that I am scared of is happening. Jaejoong IS better than me.

While I was getting my bag, I saw a girl, sitting. I think she's sleeping. When I saw her face, I saw my beloved, Jessica Jung. She's really beautiful, sleeping or not.

She's Smart, talented and she knows different languages like English, Korean, Japanese Chinese etc.

How I wish my sister is like that and if she was, then I'll be the happiest big brother in the whole wide world.

I want to touch her, want to hug her but I can't because she doesn't know that I like her. I just sat not far from her just to wait until she wakes up. While waiting, I moved closer because I think she's going to fall. when I moved closer, she immediately leaned on me.

I... I... I don't know what to do.n My heart is beating so fast... I can't think of anything that I can do!

It is already 6:00 p.m. and still, she's asleep and nobody is looking for her.

So for me not to stay any longer

(Because I will surely melt and die of happiness if I stay beside her until morning comes. >.<)

I carried her towards her brother's office but when I opened to see him, he wasn't there. So I went to proceed to plan B.

 

Bringing her to the School's Infirmary.

 

When we arrived, the school Nurse isn't there because she already went home. I laid her down on the bed and just sat beside her and while she was sleeping, I remembered the time when I bluntly went closer to her. She didn't bother to push me, instead she just looked at me too. 

WHY  SO BEAUTIFUL?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

**12:30 P.M.... **

 

I woke up, finding myself on the infirmary. I shook my head and looked around to find Donghae sleeping at the couch. What happened? Did he bring me here?

Thanks Donghae.

I can't just leave him here.Well, I have no choice but to bring him to the Mansion. 

I flew towards the mansion and when I was about to enter the mansion I saw Siwon oppa, sitting and talking to someone. I didn't know who is it but I know that it doesn't concern me anymore. I just continued to go to my room and laid Donghae in the bed and just looked at the stars in the balcony.While looking, I suddenly heard someone entering my room. I turned around I saw Changmin.

Wait, why is Changmin here? He's supposed to be back in the palace, right?

 

What is happening here?

 

"Changmin..?" I said but he didn't say anthing.

He just walked fast and Kissed me.

 

What is happening? 

 

After that kiss, he stared at me with pain present in his eyes. 

"What is happening to you, Changmin? Why did you kiss me so suddenly?" I said, backing away from him.

"Why did you let Jaejoong hyung Kiss you? Am I not enough?" He said pulling me.

"I didn't let him!" I said, trying to get away from his hand but I can't because I was guilty of what I did to him.

He looked down and shook his head. He looked back at me and the eyes that were once red now turned to black.

"I'm Sorry Changmin... But I don't know what words I'll say to you because I know you'll be hurt."

Hurting someone is something that you should never do.

But it is a feeling that you can't run away from. I mean, Love, Hurt are the 2 main things that runs my world. I can love anyone who I feel worthy of my love and I can hurt people who I feel out of tune with me. Some people might say that I'm a girl who only plays with the guys heart but if you really know me, I am a girl with a weak heart.

"I'm Sorry for holding you tightly." He suddenly said to me, tears are falling.

"Changmin?" I said, going near him. "Why are you apologizing? Your older than me!" I then shouted.

He didn't say anything anymore and just hugged me.

He was really sorry.

I guess..

It's going to be hard to break his heart once he knows that someday I might fall for another guy.

"Changmin?" I then called for him, remembering the phone I bought yesterday.

"Yes?" He asked, holding my hand.

"Can you give this to Taeyeon?" I asked, handing him the box.

"What is this?"

"It's just a phone." I sigh, "I just.. I wanted her to communicate with me."

"Oh, I didn't mean to say anything," He smiled.

He then hugged me, he went away and I just sat there again. I sat on my bed and noticed that something is in my bed. I touched it and when I stop to realize, It was Donghae! I forgot about him. I forgot that I brought him here. Good thing Changmin didn't notice him or if he did, it was good that he didn't throw a fit for finding his fiancee with another man.

 

4:30 A.M.

 

While I was fixing my things, I saw Donghae waking up, he was still dazed off. I went towards him and tapped his shoulder, he didn't know what do to because he thought that I was still on the bed and we were still inside the Infirmary. He suddenly stood up and looked everywhere but he saw my bed, my room, I was silently laughing because he doesn't know what to do. But knowing me, I would do it also if I don't know where I am.

"Donghae?" I said, beside him.

He was shocked. "Jessica! What am I doing here?"

"I brought you here."

"Brought?"

"Yeah. I mean, I didn't carry you here. I called my brother to pick us up and besides I can't leave you there alone inside the Infirmary."

"Oh... Ok. Kamshamnida. " He then stood up and walked to door.

"Donghae! What are you doing?!" I then shouted going near him, fast.

He looked shock that I was able to come to him fast but shook it off. "I'm going to thank Siwon oppa for letting me stay here."

"There's no need for that! Um... You can just sit there and relax. I'll tell your thank you later."

"If you say so," Then he sat on my bed.

Two hours later, My brother knocked on my door and told me that I need to get ready so that I would not be late for school and he was about to open the door when I told him that I won't be coming with them, instead I will drive on my own to school because I wasn't feeling well. Siwon oppa hesitated but agreed, trusting me.

While waiting for them to leave, I told Donghae to go have a shower while I text the girls just to see if they have received the phone I bought for the two.

 

** 

 

Jessica: Annyong Haseyo! Girls, It is really boring here since I am only half day. What are you guys doing?

Taeyeon: Annyong Haseyo, Sica. I'm just walking towards the garden. How are you?

I smiled and reminded myself to thank Changmin later, Taeyeon received the gift this fast.

Jessica: I'm fine, thank you for asking. So, how's the phone?

Yuri: I'm good! Just going to pick up some blood.

Jessica: Oh, okay.

Yuri: It's the best thing that you have ever given to me! It's amazing!

Jessica: Glad you like it. 

Taeyeon: I love the phone, Sica.

Jessica: How did you get the phone, Taengoo? How did Changmin give it to you?

Taeyeon: He gave it to a gardener, he hypnotized him, actually.

Jessica: Oh, that's...

Taeyeon: Nevermind, I gotta go, goodbye.

Yuri & Jessica: Bye!

 

**

 

After the conversation, I decided to leave to go to school with Donghae following me.

 

**

 

Edited: :))