Dance Partner, Competition?!

My One True Love

When I arrived home, I saw Krystal sitting on the bench while Junsu oppa was running around like an idiot. I didn't see Siwon oppa, making me think that he's at his room doing some works for the school. I walked straight to his office saw my brother sitting on his chair and looking at a picture frame. I went closer to look who the the girl was but Siwon oppa stood up and put the picture down. I hurridly took it and saw only me and my family.

 

Oh, I thought it was a girl....

 

"Hey, oppa." I said, putting down the picture.

"Sica.. You are just in time. Do you want some?" He then said, pointing out the food on the table.

"Your eating snacks for breakfast? Isn't that kind of... Unhealthy?" I asked, walking to take some snacks.

"Even if I eat this for breakfast I won't get sick. I'm blood." He then said, going near the table

"Whatever," I said as I roll my eyes.

"So, how was your delayed stay in the Palace?" He  suddenly asked, turning around, drinking blood.

"Nothing special happened. Well, I had a one on one talk with Changmin and I learned about his past life."

"Oh, Okay." He then glanced at his clock. "So, It's already 5:00 in the morning. Go change to your Uniform and we will leave early."

I didn't answer him and just went towards my room and change into my uniform, brushed my teeth and went towards the Garden and sat on the available chairs and ordered the maids to bring me something to drink.

"Sica! What were you and Changmin doing last night? I hope you're not planning on making babies as early!" Junsu oppa said, while he goes down the stairs and sitting across me.

"Yah! Junsu oppa, Don't say that. We just... We just... ah... Nothing!" I really can't say anything decent.

"Well, don't say anything." Siwon oppa said, while he goes down with Krystal. "Everyone, inside the car."

We went inside the car and our driver drove us towards the school. As always, there are no students yet. Siwon oppa went straight to his office while Krystal and Junsu oppa went to the Cafeteria, I just went to the music room and started playing the piano. Why? I loved the Piano ever since I was young and besides, my mother taught me so I know some songs.

While I was playing, Someone opened the door. I thought it was Junsu oppa but it wasn't. I went stood up and saw.... Jaejoong? or is it someone else?

"Jessica? What are you doing here?" The guy who knows me said that. I turned around to see Donghae.

Lee Donghae the president of my class.

"Oh, Donghae..I didn't expect you to be early. What are you doing here?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"Oh, nothing. I just thought I stopped by and play some music because I'm getting bored." He nodded his head while talking.

Well, someone's satisfied with his answer. "What instrument do you play?"

"Beatbox," He answered as he gets the guitar.

"Do you want to play together?" I asked, sitting in front of the piano and resting my fingers above it.

"Sure, what song?" 

"Beneath your beautiful," I said, starting to play the piece and just let Donghae play.

"You tell all the boys no

Makes you feel good yeah

I know you're out of my league
But that won't scare me away oh no
You've carried on so long
You couldn't stop if you tried it
You've built your wall so high
That no one could climb it
But I'm gonna try

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful
Would you let me see beneath your perfect
Take it off now girl, take it off now girl
I wanna see inside
Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight

You let all the girls go
Makes you feel good, don't it?
Behind your Broadway show
I heard a voice say please don't hurt me
You've carried on so long
You couldn't stop if you tried it
You've built your wall so high
That no one could climb it
But I'm gonna try

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful
Would you let me see beneath your perfect
Take it off now boy, take it off now boy
I wanna see inside
Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight
Ohhh, Tonight

See beneath, See beneath, 
I... Tonight
I... 

I'm gonna climb on top your ivory tower
I'll hold your hand and then we'll jump right out
We'll be falling, falling
But that's okay
Cause I'll be right here
I just wanna know

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful
Would you let me see beneath your perfect
Take it off now girl, take it off now girl
Cause I wanna see inside
Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight
Tonight, see beneath your beautiful
Oh tonight, we ain't perfect, we ain't perfect

 

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight."

I didn't even notice we were singing together. We smiled and looked at each other before he excused himself, blushing. I stared at the door confused but shook it off when I heard the bell ring. I walked out of the room, looking at it first before closing it. While walking, I saw students already entering the school.

I smiled but the smile dissappeared when I saw someone very familiar.

 

Could it be..?

 

Or is ot my imagination again? 

 

Or is it just me?

 

C'mon Jessica, stop thinking about him. You are ALREADY engaged. You are not supposed to be drawn to him most especially if it was another prince. Just... Just be satisfied with Max. Stop thinking about him!

But it is him... right?

I looked closely at his face and when I stared deeper..

I realized that it is him!

It is Jaejoong!

I ran towards the soccer field and saw him talking to a girl... could she be.. his... Girlfriend?

Whatever. Just concentrate on the dance Jessica. Just concentrate. The competition is near. and we only have 2 weeks to practice. we have to finalize it by next week and have our Final rehearsals.

But there is something wrong.. I don't have any partner! That is bad and I am in the middle! What the hell am I going to do?! I actually hate myself right now for falling in love with Taecyeon because if I didn't then I wouldn't be in this mess!

Groaning, I went towards the Gymnasium to practice. I saw everyone complete. and has their own partner, but me... NO ONE.

"Jessica!" Heechul shouted.

"Heechul?" I turned around and looked at him. "What is it?"

"How are you? You know... about the sudden death of Taecyeon... and you being alone and being bullied by his Fan girls." He said as he scratches the back of his neck.

"Being bullied?" I asked, looking confused.

"Yes? you mean your not being bullied or anything? Why did SungHee said that you are being bullied? You know... Yoona's peers."

"Yoona? the Fiancee of Taecyeon? the second year student? What did SooHee tell you?" I'm getting really confused right now.

"You'd better ask her yourself."

"Fine, go and tell everyone to get ready."

"Alright,"

I turned around and saw SooHee talking to Yoona and her classmate, whom I actually don't know. I then saw Yoona crying,

Why?

The girl was giving me her death glare, making me really irritated. I decided to walk up to them and talk to Yoona but her classmate stopped me.

"Excuse me, can I talk to Yoona?" I asked, glaring at her.

"No way! You are the reason why she is crying!"

"What?"

"Just shut your mouth and go away!" Then she slapped my face so hard that made me fall.

Yoona went towards me and SooHee helped me to get up.

"What is your problem, CL?!" SooHee shouted, making everyone else in the room curious.

"Yoona, SooHee, Why are you being kind to her?!" She screamed, glaring at her. "Yoona, you know that she is the girl who took Taecyeon from you!"

"Taecyeon isn't the one at fault. Neither does Sica - Eonni! There are things that we cannot control.Taecyeon and Sica - eonni didn't mean to fall in love with each other. They were partners for the dance and..."

"So you letting it pass? you know that she is the most beautiful girl here in our school, so that means ever guy is going to fall for her instantly!"

"And so?" I asked, looking at her.

"This is why I hate being around you, you !" She screamed again, making me really furious right now,

"CL!" Yoona shouted, glaring at her. "You can't just tell someone that!"

"Why are you protecting her?! I'm your friend here not her!"

"Yoona may not be my friend but at least she's not like you." I said calmly,

"Whatever, Jessica Jung." then she pushed me down then left.

I shook my head and stood up, I looked around and saw everyone looking at me. I waved them off and looked at Yoona who was about to leave the gym when I stopped her. She turned around and smiled at me awkwardly. I walked up to her and smiled.

"Why are you so kind to me?" I asked.

"What I said is true, eonni." She answered. "It wasn't your fault he fell for you."

"Thank you for understanding the situation, Yoona."

"No problem," She offered me another smile and walked out of the gym. 

I then turned around and saw everyone practicing the dance. I clapped my hands for them to know that I'm already ready for the dance. Victoria went to me and pulled me towards a corner and whispered som things that made me laugh. After a few minutes, everyone went to their original position and Iwent to the center alone.

"Is Everyone ready?" I asked, shouting.

"Everyone is ready but how about you? Who will be your partner?" Hyoyeon asked going near me.

"I'll be ok without a partner."

"You won't. You and Taecyeon already made the dance a super amazing routine. and you even told us that no one can do it without a partner."She says as she she crosses her arm.

"I am the one who did those steps. so I can do it alone." I finally said.

Hyoyeon shrugged and just turned around to go to her original place and as I clap my hands so that we could already practice. While we are practicing the song "CIRCUS" by Britney Spears, I was shocked to see a guy also dancing with me.

He's great for a guy to know the steps, I mean what Hyoyeon said was true, the only one who could do it was either one of the dancers or me and Taecyeon and as far as I am concerned, this guy is not part of the dance team.

After the dance, I offered him to go somwhere far away from my friends. We both went towards the vending machine and got some drinks, before sitting on a near by bench.

"Your dancing is great but how'd you know the dance steps?" I asked, looking straight at him.

"I was just... I don't know. I... I... um... I got interested on how you guys danced those steps. and I... I... I just tagged along without any hesitation. I didn't mean to..."

"It's Okay. Everyone was amazed." I said, smiling. "You don't need to apologize."

"Oh... Okay. If you say so."

"What's your name?" I then asked "Because you really looke like someone I know."

"My name is... Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong."

"Kim Jaejoong?! Prince Hero?!" I shouted, good thing there is no one arond.

I waited for him to say that he is Prince Hero. But I saw his face, shocked and he didn't know what to say after I shouted. I guess he is someone else. I have got to stop imagining stuffs that are not real.

"Oh, sorry. I was just shocked when you said your name because I have a friend who is just like yours."

"Oh Okay."

Then we both went our seperate ways. We practiced and almost had the song perfected but there was another guy who danced along.

It was Donghae.

"Good dancing... Donghae." Instead of insulting him I just complimented.

"Thanks."

"Let's have a Dance off!" Sungmin suddenly shouted.

"What are you saying Sungmin?" I then reacted.

"Lee Donghae vs. Kim Jaejoong!"

"What?!"

"C'mon now. Sica, you can call Jaejoong."

Soo young pulled towards the Cafeteria and we looked for Jaejoong. While we were looking, we found him eating with a girl. So young called out for his attention and we went towards him and the girl stood up and walked away. Jaejoong only looked at us and stood up immediately when He saw me. I guess.

"What is it Sooyoung?" He asked, glancing at me.

"We need you to go with us to the Gymnasium."

"What for?"

"Let's just go. Ok?" She sounded bossy.

"Alright."

 

IN THE GYMNASIUM...

 

"Ah... Sica, Sooyoung... and Jaejoong. you already came. let's get started?" Sungmin clapped his hand and smiled at us.

"Wait! Sungmin, if you want this Competition then let them have their practice! We will held this competition on Friday! Got that?" I shouted, going near him.

"Whatever you say." He sigh.

Then I went towards Jaejoong and told him everything.

He accepted the competition.

 

Who will win?

 

I am so Nervous.

 

Donghae or Jaejoong?

 

**

 

Edited: :))