Jessica meets Jaejoong's sister, Kim Tiffany.

My One True Love

“Jaejoong oppa?!” I heard a girl shouting.

Both Jaejoong and I stopped, looked at the woman and saw her smiling widely at us. We avoided eye contact and I told Jaejoong that I should already go, he wanted to take me home but I refused. I left the shop without any words and left Jaejoong and girl suddenly talking, well, the girl was talking but Jaejoong was shouting. Who could that girl be?

I walked back to my house and saw Krystal and mom standing, talking. I walked up to them, smiled and asked what they are talking about both shook their heads and told me to get inside. I obliged, going to my room. I lay on my bed and thought about the girl Jaejoong was shouting too. Is she he’s girlfriend or something?

“What’s wrong?” I then heard my mom ask, opening the door.

“Nothing,”

“It’s nothing? You can’t lie to me.” She says, going inside and sitting beside me.

I rolled my eyes and told her my date with Jaejoong. She just nods her head for me to know that she understands what I am saying. I shook my head afterwards, not really knowing what I should do. I then decided to lie on my bed while my mom just sat there, looking at our old photos which were hung on the wall.

“So, I better get going?” She asks, smiling at me.

I only nodded my head and turned around. I couldn’t think anything. I just want to know who the girl is and what her relation to Jaejoong is.

 

~~

 

I was sitting on inside the coffee shop with Krystal when the girl from yesterday came entering the coffee shop I was in, I hid behind the menu and saw Krystal looking at me confusingly and I told her that there’s someone I wanted to hide. I rolled my eyes when I saw Krystal suddenly scanning around the whole store just to find the girl.

“Don’t look!” I hissed, glaring at her.

“I want to see who the girl your jealous off!”

“I am not of jealous of her! I don’t even know what her relation with him is.”

“Yeah, yeah.” She rolled her eyes. “Let’s just go and shop for clothes.”

I was then pulled out of the shop and was led to the store nearest here. I started checking every clothes when suddenly I saw the girl from earlier standing not too far from me. I turned around and walked away but she suddenly held my arms to turn me around. Is she another vampire like us?

“You’re the girl from yesterday, right?” She asks, arching an eyebrow at me.

I just nodded my head, not looking at her.

“Who are you to him?” She asks, loosening her hold on my arm.

“Uh…” I started, looking for some excuse.

“Are you his girlfriend?”

“Uh…” I stammered.

“Oh! What are my manners; I’m Kim Tiffany, Jaejoong’s younger sister.”

She’s his sister?! Oh my god, I became restless because I was thinking about her being the girlfriend of Jaejoong. But they don’t really look alike. How come they are brothers and sisters?

“I’m Jessica Jung; Jaejoong’s…uh…friend…?”

“Don’t lie to me Jessica; I think you’re his girlfriend already.”

“I am not his girlfriend.” I told her as I start to walk backwards. “I think it’s been nice to see you, Tiffany but I must go. My mother might be looking for me now.”

“Oh, well see you whenever I can spot you!” She said as she waves at me.

I waved back and started looking for my sister who was already standing across the counter. I saw her swipe her credit card and walks out of the store as I follow behind her. When we got inside my car and I started telling her what happened.

“Are you relieved now?” She asks, arching an eyebrow.

“What?”

“Now that you know that she’s his sister, you can continue to date him.”

“I can’t do that. I have Max oppa to think about.”

“Why? Your engagement with him is already over; you can date anyone you want now.”

“I won’t bail on him even though mother called the engagement off.”

“Don’t tell me you love both!” She shouted, looking intently at me.

“No! I don’t even love both!”

“Lies, you felt the jealousy right? That’s one of the reasons to prove that you are in love with Jaejoong oppa and with the thing with Max oppa? You don’t want to bail on him? For what reason?”

“Whatever, let’s just go home.”

She rolled her eyes at me and I started driving, we arrived just in time to see Changmin oppa sitting in front of the porch with my mother, holding flowers and smiling. I got off the car and ran to greet him, while he kissed me on the cheeks and gave me the flowers.

“Why are you here?” I whispered, looking at me confusingly.

“Can’t I visit you now?” He asked.

“No! I was just asking.” I then opened the door. “Why don’t we go inside?”

He smiled and followed me inside. While mother was busy entertaining Changmin, I went to prepare him something to drink. I walked back to the living room to see Changmin standing and looking at our family photos.

“Here, Max.” I said, smiling as I put down his drink.

He turned around and smiled while sitting on the couch and pulling me beside him. I faked my smile and saw my mother smiling widely at us. I then realized that Max is holding my hand and when he noticed that I was staring at our hands, he kissed it and smiled at me. I smiled back and started drinking my drink.

“Do you want some quality time?” My mom asked, arching an eyebrow at us.

“I don’t I could stay for too long, Mrs Jung. I need to go somewhere.” He looked down and looked at his watch. “And I think I need to go now.”

“Oh,” My mother and I said, looking at him.

He stood up and started walking towards the door when I stopped and hugged him. He looked shocked but hugged me back after some time and I also kissed him on the cheeks and led him out of my house. When he got inside his car, I waved him goodbye.