Date… Date… Date… Part 3

My One True Love

I looked up and saw the stuffed panda Donghae gave me yesterday. I almost forgot that date but since I saw that toy, the events from yesterday started coming back immediately. No wonder I feel relaxed and free, it was because Donghae took my stress away and when I see him later, I would thank him for that.

“Good Morning to my wonderful daughter!” I suddenly heard my mom shouting while opening the door.

“Could you volume down your voice, mother? Someone is trying to sleep!”

“You can’t sleep anymore Sica, you’re a vampire.”

“I could always pretend you know.”

“Stop pretending what you cannot do anymore,” She countered, sitting beside me on the bed. “Are you doing anything today?”

“Nothing much, just going back to the agency for my approval sheet.”

“Oh, okay.” Then she kissed me on the cheeks before going away.

This is suspicious.  What is wrong with my mother? Is she sick or something? This is the first time that my mother would go inside my bedroom and greet me a good morning. Normally she would wait for me to go down, sit on the couch and wait for a good TV show to watch until she greets me a good morning.

“Do you want to eat hotcakes or waffles?”’ I then heard Krystal ask, making me wide eyed.

“Waffles…” I answered, still staring at her as I go down from the stairs.

She was currently cooking both, making me hungry. I sat on the couch and started reading “Thirteen reasons why” by Jay Asher. It is one of the best books I have read and even though I am only in the middle part, the way Jay Asher has interpreted the story made me wonder, how the hell did he do it?!

“Here are your waffles, madam.” She says, handing me the plate with waffles.

“Thanks,”

“Are you doing anything today?”

“Nothing much.”

She laughed and clapped her hands before bouncing off somewhere. I laughed and started eating the waffles after that short conversation. After eating, I went to my room and changed to white mustachio tank top and skinny jeans matched with my black high cut converse.

“Good Morning.” I suddenly heard Hero greeting me after opening the main door. “Do you want to hang out?”

“Good Morning to you too,” I greeted back, smiling and walking towards him. “Sure, after I go to the agency.”

“Sure, let’s go?” He then escorted me to the same car that Changmin and Donghae used.

The ride to the agency was quite silent and awkward. I think I am not used to Jaejoong around me so much. He’s so secretive and I don’t know why I am attracted to this kind of people.

We reached the agency and to my dismay, my form is still not available. I sigh, pulled Jaejoong away from the building and to somewhere where I can relax. We went to nearest diner and ate before going.

“Where are you taking me?” I then asked, really curious about my date with Jaejoong.

“Someplace where I think you would really like.” He smiled at me.

I then became quite and waited for us to reach the destination. We reached a place where there were so many horses. Wait, hold up. Horses?! Where did he take me?

I looked at Jaejoong and saw him smiling at me. He went out to get my door and he led me inside. We were allowed to choose what horse we wanted to take so I chose the white horse and Jaejoong took the black horse. We wore our gear and started riding,

“You’re running to fast Sica!” Jaejoong yelled, I looked back and saw him really worried.

I returned my sight in front and yelled back. “Don’t worry too much! I trust my horse!”

“Wait for me then!”

I shook my head and let the horse run at its own speed; we ran the whole area and rested after the horse got tired. Good thing the place is big and has a nearby lake. We stopped there and I let the horse drink water and rest. Jaejoong followed me and told me that I scared him because I ran to fast. I just laughed in return and lay on the grass.

“Having fun?” He suddenly asked, looking at me.

I looked at him and smiled. There are no words that can be said now, thanks to these three, I had a three – fun – day. It may also be the last time that I would agree to be with them.

I decided to stand up and return to the yard with Jaejoong following in tow. We didn’t talk anymore and just started resting inside a coffee shop that is not too far from here. We began talking about stuffs and anything that is not related to either one of us.

The day ended when Jaejoong decided to take me home because he said he wants me to rest early. But before we could even reach my house, we stopped and bought some Ice cream. I took the Strawberry one and he took the Vanilla one. We stayed in the shop for some more minutes.

“You are so dirty!” Jaejoong suddenly commented while laughing.

I rolled my eyes and glared at him.

He smirked and took the tissue from the table and wiped the dirt from my face. I stiffened; I don’t know what to do so I just let him finish it. But he stopped, moved closer and in just a few seconds, our face were almost about to touch when suddenly,

“Jaejoong oppa?!”