Date...Date...Date... Part 2

My One True Love

My eyes widen as he said those words. What will I say to him?! I can’t just return him the feeling he just confessed. I have to think about Donghae and Jaejoong too. I couldn’t be selfish and go on with what is happening right now.

“I would…” I started, looking at him. “I would return the feelings in the near future, Changmin. There’s still the other two I have to think about.”

“I know, but I’ll be waiting until I will be the one you choose.” He said, before he hugged me.

I smiled; he sure understands situations like this. If I wouldn’t be choosing 3 guys then surely I would’ve chosen Changmin. He’s nice, cute and very understanding.

The day ended when he escorted me home and kissed me on the cheeks before leaving me alone in front of the porch. I smiled and went inside only to be met by my mother. She was waiting for me to come home because I think she wants to tell me something.

I kissed her on the cheeks and sat across her and waited for any news that would be soon having an impact on me. Before she could say anything I went to get some water very quickly and went back so that I could take it in easily.

“It’s about your brother, Junsu.” She finally started, looking at me nervously.

“What about him?”

“He’s marrying the Kim family’s daughter, Taeyeon. Can you believe it?! He’s marrying the enemy’s daughter!” She suddenly shouted, standing up and breaking the vase.

“And so? They love each other, mom. You can’t just take away the love that has been bloomed.” I reasoned, not wanting to see my mom’s anger.

So this is why she looked angry before we left.  She was talking about the marriage of Junsu and Taeyeon. I just don’t get it why she’s angry about it. She should be proud of Junsu for already picking someone that he can live with forever.

“I don’t want them together until the Kim and Jung has already given their truce.”

“Fine, I’ll talk to father about that.” I said standing up and walking towards my room because I want to talk to Taeyeon and Yuri.

I went to open my laptop immediately and changed to my pyjamas. While waiting for a call from either of the two girls, I went to check on my cell phone if there is any messages that I need to see and I was right, there were 3 messages in my inbox and it’s from Taeyeon, Yuri and Siwon. What’s wrong?

Taeyeon:  Have you heard the news? Junsu and I can’t get married until both the Jung and Kim gives the truce contract. What should I do?

Yuri: Minho just asked me out!  What should I wear? Did you hear about Taengoo’s problem? I wish it’ll be over immediately so that they could get married already. They’re perfect for each other.

Siwon: We need to talk.

It’s about the truce contract. I’m sure of it. What else would Siwon need to talk to me seriously? Ignoring Taeyeon and Yuri’s messages, I called for my brother who answered in just two rings. We greeted and asked how we are doing and got to the point immediately.

“What can I do to help make dad give the truce contract?” I asked my brother,

There was a long pause before he answered.

“Try talking to him, he doesn’t want to give the contract because he thinks Taeyeon is only trying to seduce Junsu so that they could attack us.”

“That’s absurd! I have known Taeyeon for all of my life and she would never do that to Junsu!”

“I know, I know. But dad’s mind is always fixed.”

“I’ll go talk to him when I get there. I’ll just finish my approval sheet so that we can go.”

“Alright, be safe.”

Then we hang up. I jumped on my bed and rested for a bit so that tomorrow, I could go and finish my approval sheet.

 

~~

 

“Good Morning!” Krystal shouted again for the 3rd time this morning.

I pushed her to from the bed and glared at her. I asked what is wrong with her head and she told me that Taemin is coming here to visit her. I asked her why she let him go here even though she knows mom is still angry about Taeyeon and Junsu’s marriage.

“You know, that did not come up.” She said, sighing heavily and crossing her arms.

“Well, what are you going to do about it?” I asked, looking at her closely, she needs to decided things on her own from now on, she’s already an adult.

“I don’t know...” She answered, lying on the bed.

“You know what; just ask him to stay with Changmin. They’re friends right?” I said, giving her the only possible solution that I could give.

She smiled widely and went to go and call Taemin. I on the other hand went to go and change so that I could finish my approval sheet. When I was done, I suddenly saw Donghae in front of the lawn, waiting for me.

“Hey,” I greeted, smiling at him. “What are you doing here?”

“I just… just… wanted to know… know… if you want to hang out with…me??”

“Sure, I’d love that. But I need to do something. Is that alright with you?”

“Anything is fine when I’m with you.” He said, opening the same car that Changmin used yesterday.

I ignored that thought and went told Donghae that we are going to the agency. He obliged and went there. While driving, Donghae and I started talking about random stuff and we also talked about our friends back in Korea. They really do miss me, which I could say. I miss them too but I need to this for myself too.

“So, what are you going to do in the agency?” He asked, glancing at me then at the road.

“I’m just getting my approval sheet and go home in Korea. There’s something that came up and I am needed to be there.” I answered, smiling.

“Oh, princess stuff?” He asked, nervous was noticeable in his voice.

“You could say that.” I answered, looking at the window.

We stopped talking after that, I didn’t know what to say and besides, I’m occupied with the thought of going back to Korea. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Donghae stopped the engine and went outside to get my door. I uttered my thank you and went inside the agency with him.

I immediately spotted Veronica talking to someone I don’t know. I excused her and asked if the approval sheet is ready and she told me that in three more days. I sigh, sat on the available bench and thought of another way so that I could get that approval sheet.

“Here,” Donghae said, giving me a can of soda.

“Thanks.” I accepted and took the soda and drank it.

He sat beside me and pulled me closer to him. I didn’t argue because I need comfort right now and Donghae is giving me just that today. He then asked if I am alright and I told him about the thing about my sheet. He just nodded and comforted me.

“Do you want me to take you somewhere that could make your stress go away?” He suddenly asked, looking at me.

“And where are you taking me?” I asked, loving that he is going to take me somewhere that is fun.

“Somewhere that is filled with fun and excitement.” He whispered before pulling me towards the car again.

I laughed at his excitement; he really is excited about going to this mystery place.  While he was driving again, we talked about random stuff again and when he stopped the engine for the second time, my mouth was hanging open. It’s an Amusement park!

I stared at Donghae for a few moments until I decided to kiss him on the cheeks. I never thought that I would be going to a place like this. The last time I went was when I was only 10 and that time it was even horrible! Junsu kept on making me ride the roller coaster for 6 times and I can’t because I think I’m going to throw up.

“This is what I have been saving up. So don’t decline it.” Donghae said, giving me the ticket.

I smiled and nodded; I pulled him towards the main entrance and rode the first thing I saw. I was already having fun and I even forgot that I have to go to Korea.

“Having fun?” I then heard Donghae whispered in my ear.

I nodded my head and just looked at the view that I am seeing right now. If you don’t know where we are then I’ll tell you this, it’s big, its round and its moving.

If you still didn’t know what it is then… poor you.

Just joking! We’re in the Ferris wheel.

It’s already night time and everyone is still having fun.

The day was fun because I almost rode all the rides here, Donghae got me a big cute panda stuff toy and told me that if I look at it, I would remember this day and I would remember that I am with him and no other people was with us.

He escorted me home and kissed me on the cheeks before going. I smiled, hugged the panda toy in my hands and went inside. I really love this day!