Following my brother

My One True Love

Tiffany’s POV

 

“Good Morning.” I greeted at the people walking past me.

They were all staring at me weirdly but I just smiled. I am walking towards the coffee shop where my boyfriend, Woo Young is working. I sat on my usual spot and he just pops out of nowhere.

“May I take your order, beautiful?” He asks, winking at me and smiling.

“I want a latte please.” I answered, smiling and opening my phone to see if anyone texted me yet.

“Is that all, beautiful?” He asks, making me close my phone and looking at him. “You don’t want your boyfriend?”

I laughed and gave him a peck on the cheeks. “Good Morning, handsome.”

“That’s more like it.” He winks at me again and walks away.

While waiting for the latte, I opened some magazines that could be a use of entertainment for me but not one catches my eye. I sigh, looked outside and saw the sun shining so bright I had to move somewhere that is not that bright. I ended up staying on the one on the second floor and closing the curtains.

“Ah, there you are.” I heard Woo Young say, startling me and placing my latte in front of me. “Why did you move?”

“Sun.” The only thing I said making him nod.

“Want me to accompany you?”

“No thanks, there are a lot of customers that needs to be attended right now, you can accompany me after you’re done.”

“Are you sure you’re alright by yourself?” He asks, making me nod in response. “Alright, see you later. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

After he left, I opened my phone and saw Eddy sent me 3 messages. I opened them and saw that he needs me to come back home right now. I replied with a ‘why’ and the only thing he said was because of 2 reasons. So if I want to know what they are, I need to go back.  I groaned, stood up and took my latte as I go down. Woo Young saw me and stopped me before I could even go out.

“Where are you going?” He asks, now wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Eddy just sent me a text, he needs me now.” I answered, pushing him away from me but since he’s stronger than me, he didn’t budge.

“Why?” He asks, pouting at me.

“I don’t know. I told him why but he didn’t say anything other than for 2 reasons.”

“Fine, I’ll come with you.”

“What? No! You have many customers right now.” I argued back.

“We are full today, so that means I can leave. I’ll just tell the manager and we are ready to go.” He says, pecking me on the cheeks and letting me go. “Don’t you dare go without me, you know I‘ll have to punish you.”

I froze on the last part, I mean, he is my boyfriend but he gives the most embarrassing punishments I could ever feel. So I stood there, smiling at everyone going inside and waited. After a few more minutes, I saw him smiling at me and taking his jacket and escorting me out.

We took his car and went to my mansion. Yeah, you must be wondering,  how can a guy working on the coffee shop afford a Lamborghini, well Woo Young is not a human, therefore is one of the many vampires who has money. Why does he still work if he already has the money? It’s his past time.

We reached the mansion 15 minutes later, I walked out of the car and ran to were Eddy might be and I saw him standing beside the piano, drinking tablet blood.

“Ah, tiffany. You came.” He turned around and smiled. He offered me the drink but I declined. Woo Young followed afterwards.  “What are you doing here, Woo Young?”

“Well, I couldn’t leave my girl.” He answered, pecking me on the cheeks again and wrapping me.

“What do you want me for Eddy?” I then asked, ignoring Woo Young and looking at Eddy straight in the eye.

“I told you already that I need you for 2 reasons, right?” He asks.

I nodded, “What are the 2 reasons you told me?”  Then asked.

“One, the temperature is getting higher, making you vulnerable and the second is… is that, I found Jaejoong.”

I froze on my spot and my eyes got wider. “What did you say?”

“I said…” He started but I cut him off.

“I know what you said, when did this happen?”

“I have a friend in Korea who knew someone that could know where Jaejoong is, so he called me last night and told me about him.”

“So? Where is he?” I asked, getting really excited about finding my brother.

“He’s home is in Korea but he is currently staying in San Francisco.”

“Why is he there?”

“Because of a girl named Jessica Jung, apparently, he followed her there to persuade her to come back.”

“That girl must be something.” I answered, smiling and started to walk towards my room.

Woo Young followed in tow and leaving Eddy standing there and making numerous phone calls. I will leave tomorrow and go to San Francisco and find my brother. He is the only family left, after our parents… oh what the heck, never mind!

“Can I come to?” I heard Woo Young ask, smiling and sitting on my bed.

“Of course you can, just pack.” I pulled him up and pushed him out of my room.

I locked the doors so that he couldn’t enter my room anymore. After some time, I was all set and ready to go but the plane doesn’t leave until morning.

But there is something I am sure I gonna do.

I will see Jaejoong again.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“Why the hell did you have to do that?!” I shouted, making my mother flinch and Krystal burst out laughing.

“What?” My mother asked innocently and making me roll my eyes at her.

“Don’t you ‘what’ me mother!” I shouted, emphasizing on the word what. I still couldn’t believe my mom would do such a thing! “Can you just answer me why you have to call off the engagement?”

“Didn’t I already tell you why?”

It’s a good thing the three is not here anymore because I don’t want them to see my temper rising on how childish my mother acts. I mean, she doesn’t think before saying! What am I supposed to do with my family? I mean, I love them but sometimes I think I am the only mature person in the Jung.

I sigh.

“What are you staring at?” I asked Krystal with a harsh tone.

“What?” She asked back, acting innocent in front of me and mom.

“Whatever.”

 

Krystal’s POV

 

My sister is so dense; it makes my life more interesting than it is before.

We were all sitting in the living room and Jessica is still shouting at how my mom announced the call off. I can’t really stop laughing, I admit, I am a part of my mom’s scheme but I never took notice at my sister who is being short tempered right now.

“Goodnight!” She then shouted, running towards her room.

I resumed laughing.

“Goodness, your sister is becoming short tempered!” Mom complains, sitting beside me. “What am I gonna do with her?”

“Nothing, mom. You just need to stick to the plan and everything will be perfect.”

“I am starting to doubt the plan Junsu made, I mean does she really have to do that?”

“The only thing she’s gonna do is choose.”

“I actually wish Jessica still choose Changmin. They look cute together!”

“I and Siwon oppa are rooting for Jaejoong.”

“What? What are you saying?”

“Dad did choose Changmin for Jessica.” I answered, standing up and looking at the window. 

“Is someone rooting for Donghae in the family?”

“I don’t think so… Jessica’s friends were the reason why he’s here.”

“Lucky boy,” my mom smiled, going up the stairs. “Well, goodnight. See you tomorrow.”

“Goodnight to you too, mom.”

 

 

**

 

I have no idea why I put that as my main image, anyway, carry on ~