SeoHyun's past

My One True Love

“Mommy?” I heard a little girl’s voice. I turned around to see my surrounding blank. The only thing I could see is a vision of a little girl running. “Mommy? Where are you?” She says again, looking around.

I stood up, walked towards the girl. She turned to my direction and to my surprise she looks a lot like SeoHyun. Or is that really her?

I tried to touch her but I think I was inside a spell, not allowed to touch anything, only to see. I stepped back, looking all around. I saw a woman in white; I think it’s her mother. I walked slowly to her but before I could even see her face, she was slashed, blood scattered everywhere. I covered my mouth and backed off. The little girl – SeoHyun ran towards the woman and shouted, “Mommy!”  I closed my eyes and shook my head.  Why did they have to kill her? Is she guilty of something bad?

“Don’t cry my little girl,” I heard her say as she looks at SeoHyun. I walked in front of her and took a good look at the woman. “Jessica…” She says, looking now at me as she was still held by her daughter.   
You… Know me?” I asked, kneeling in front of her as I hold her hand. She didn’t say anything and just smiled at me. “Who are you? How did you know my name? Where am I? Why am I here?

“So many questions my dear, I cannot answer all of them at once.”

I looked at her confusingly and in a blink of an eye, the woman was gone. The only thing I could see now is the little girl walking with an older man who looks like Changmin, who was looking sad. I saw them walking in the forest… What’s wrong now?

“Where’s mommy oppa?” I heard her say.

“Mommy went somewhere. Don’t worry, she’ll come back.” He answers, forcing a smile on her face.

“Ok!” She gladly says. Smiling brightly as they walk further.

Then it went back to black.

I looked everywhere and a few seconds later, I saw another vision wherein I saw SeoHyun, as a full grown woman, being held by castle guards. I think she was being taken away. But where?

“Stop! Don’t touch me!” She shouts as she was forced to walk to a dungeon. “Why are you taking me here?! Changmin oppa!” She shouts again, looking up.

I looked up, and am already standing in front of an aisle; I turned around, saw Taeyeon in a beautiful wedding gown and walking down the aisle I’m in. She was with her father and mother as they walk. I walked to the side and looked at them confusingly. Is this the wedding of her and my brother? But wait a minute, why is Changmin standing on the other end?

‘What’s going on?’ I asked myself, looking at them. ‘Why am I here?’

Knowing that no one is going to talk to me, I walked towards Changmin. I saw his face filled with anger and anticipation. What is he anticipating for?

“I need to see SeoHyun. Where did they take her?” I heard him whisper, looking at the ground.

‘She’s inside a dungeon below the castle.’ I said, looking at him as he smiles, did he hear me?

“I got it! She wasn’t taken back to another country! She’s only here in the castle! But where?”

‘In the dungeon…’ I answered his question, hoping that he could hear me.

“She couldn’t be in the rooms upstairs…” He said again to himself, “Where is she?”

A few seconds later, I saw everything in black again;

I just shook my head and saw another scenario of SeoHyun running away, Changmin was with her. They were running towards the forest and castle guards were chasing them, I walked, still glued to them, and saw Changmin pushing her to a car.

“Mister, take her to America!” The driver just nodded and drove off while Changmin went back and I saw him talking to my father. What are they talking about now?

Then it went blank again,

I sat on the ground and looked everywhere breathing heavily. What the hell are those things that I saw?

After a few minutes, I looked up, a woman was standing above me. It was a matter of seconds before I could even realize that it was SeoHyun’s mother. I smiled, hoping that I could get some answers.

“Hello again, Jessica.” She says, smiling warmly at me.

“Hello…” I answered. “Can I ask a question?”

Of course you may, but beware Jessica, I could not answer all.”

“Where am I?”

“The Kim’s kingdom.”

“Why were you slain?” I asked, remembering the scene where I saw her dead.

“Ah, that…” She started, smiling at me. “I fell for a mortal enemy.”

“You fell for a Jung?” I asked, remembering that the Kim and Jung kingdoms are not in good terms right now.

No, my dear. I fell in love with the enemy of the vampires.”

“Werewolves?” I asked confusingly.

She giggled but shook her head. “An enemy greater than anyone, their kind is so powerful that my kind despises them.”

“Who are they?”

“I cannot answer that question my dear.”

“Why not?” I asked, looking at her with confusion.

After I asked the question, she was gone, leaving me all alone, again. Great. Just what I am looking forward to, I stood up, and saw myself in a mirror. I was a child, smiling brightly as my mother holds my hand. What is she doing?

 

 

“Sica?” I heard a voice say, I opened my eyes and saw Changmin in front of me and I was lying on a bed.

“Wh...What?” I asked, standing up immediately as I look around and saw SeoHyun smiling at me. “What happened?”

“You passed out, good thing SeoHyun shouted at me.”

“Huh?” I asked, walking towards the door. “What time is it?”

“It’s 3:00 PM. Why?”

“Shoot!! My mother is gonna kill me.”

“We’ll give you a ride.” SeoHyun suddenly says, reaching for my hand.

“Ok...”

Then we went out of his house and drove to my home.

 

**

 

Edited.. :))