Announcing an engagement

My One True Love

 

“Hey.” Donghae greeted as he looks at me with warm eyes.

“What are you guys still doing here?” I asked, placing my bag on my chair and sitting on the beanbag but I am still looking at them.

I waited for them to answer but there wasn’t any response. I glanced at the clock and at them but there wasn’t any response. I stood up, went to my desk and called Siwon oppa. But Jaejoong took my laptop away from me and closed it that made my mouth wide open. I looked at him with what’s-wrong-with-you look and crossed my arms.

“Look,” Changmin started. “We came here to ask a favour.”

“What favour?” I answered, as I take back my laptop from Jaejoong.

“Please come back home to Korea?” He says, with a tone so innocent. “We need you there, they need you there.”

“But…” I started, glancing at the window. “I can’t. I’m training here.”

“We know that. But can’t you just train there with us?”

“No.” I answered, now staring at my laptop just to see 1 pending video call from my brother Joe. but I ignored it. 

“What?” I asked, looking at them

“We need you here Sica; your father can’t fight these… these things all by himself.” Changmin said, looking worriedly at him.

“Changmin, I'm in America!”

“Can you arrange a flight?” they asks as they places both their hands on his chin.

“No.”

“Please?”

“NO.”

“Pretty please?”

“NO…”

“Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top?” Changmin asks, making his eyes all sparkly.

“Can’t you understand the meaning of the word NO?” I asked, turning around.

“Sorry, they don’t take no as an answer.” He said in chorus, looking at me with determined eyes.

“LEAVE.” I demanded, pointing at the door and calling Krystal so that she could kick them out. I don’t want to be bothered anymore since I have a lot of work to do.

I saw them leaving my home as I turn to my computer and use it to contact Yuri and Taeyeon.

After a few minutes, I look at the list and saw Taeyeon online. I clicked her name and also clicked the video call button. When they agreed, I saw her waving like a little girl and Junsu beside her.

“Hi!” I greeted, waving at them also. “How are you?”

“We are fine…”

“Great,”

“So?” Junsu says, looking at Taeyeon…

“So…” I repeated, looking at them confusingly, “Why are you guys together?”

“Can you keep a secret?”

“Of course I can. Unless it’s a murder…”

“NO!” they both shouted at the same. At the moment I saw both of them blush and holding hands. I guessed it already.

“You two are engaged. Am I right?” I asked, raising an eyebrow at them.

“How did you…” Taeyeon asks, looking at me confusingly.

“She can read minds Honey.” I heard Junsu say as he kisses Taeyeon on the cheeks.

“And let me guess, you want me to come back home for your wedding?”

“You are great at this!” Taeyeon compliments, her eyes are sparkling. “How can you do that?”

“I don’t actually know.”

“Alright, alright.” Junsu interrupts, looking at me then at Taeyeon. “We got to go. We have things to do.”

“You love birds! Have fun doing your planning!” I said goodbye and logged off.

I went down to the living room and sat on the couch and turned the TV on. It was Family guy and gave myself a great tasting food and drinks. But while I was watching I suddenly felt someone standing behind me. I turned around and saw Changmin standing and looking at me with warm eyes.

“Changmin…” I said, looking at me. “What are you still doing here?”

“I want to ask you something.” He says, sitting beside me and putting his hands around me.

“What is it?” I asked, looking at him. “Are you okay??”

“Do you… never mind…” He said, wrapping his arms around me tighter and watches Family guy with me.

I leaned on his shoulder and watched, but after a few minutes of silence, he stood up and pulled me up. I didn’t argue and just let him put his hand around my waist and pull me in. He chuckled and pulled me out of the house we were now walking down the road, holding hands.

“Are you been doing well this past few weeks?” He suddenly asks, now wrapping his arms around me again.

“You sure love hugging people…” I commented, looking at him but after a while I breathed and answered him. “I’ve been doing well. I love my training here and the producers of SM entertainment promised that I would debut sometime this year. Isn’t that great?” I asked, looking at with eyes sparkling.

“That’s great news!” He shouted, smiling and looking at the sky.

“But I’ll be leaving for a few days.” I said, glancing at him to find myself looking at a sad face of him.

“Why for?”

“For the wedding of my brother.”

“Who’s brother?” He asks confusingly, walking in front of me. “Joe or Sean?”

“Joe.” I said blankly and stared at him.

“Who’s the girl?”

“Your sister, Taeyeon.”

“Wow.” The only thing he said after I dragged him to a park.

I sat on a bench while he went to buy some ice cream for the two of us, mine’s chocolate and Changmin’s Vanilla. When he got here, I took the ice cream and the ice cream and saw Changmin sitting beside me.

“I think Ice cream would make your throat sour.” He asks, looking cautiously at me.

“Don’t worry too much. One scoop of ice cream wouldn’t hurt me.”

“Are you sure?” He asks, still looking at the sky. “I don’t want to be the reason for your sour throat.”

“Don’t worry; I won’t even blame you for that.”

“Alright.” He answered as he pulls me closer to him, “Are you okay if I pull you closer to me?”

“I’m alright.”

I leaned to his shoulder and suddenly fell deeply asleep. I didn’t think Ice cream would make me sleepy.

 

 

Author’s note:

Hi!!!

Thank you for all your views and comments!!!

This chapter is for all the Changsica shippers!! Especially KrystalwooluvDB5Kwho wants Changsica moments… 

I’m really really sorry I haven’t updated so long! I had works to do and graduation is fast approaching and I need to pass my grades!

Please read and read and read my story! Love you guys!! :*