Truth and Lies

My One True Love

My mother went immediatly to the line and made sure our tickets were set for the flight, while doing though, Krystal and I started shoping because we had nothing else to do. While doing so, I heard some people shout my name but the more dominant ones are from my best friend Yuri and Taeyeon.

"You know I hate you right now," Yuri sobs as she hugs me.

I chuckled. "I hate leaving, not you."

"I don't know what I'll do when you're gone,"

"I'm leaving for two weeks, you idiot."

"But it's still weeks!"

"Oh shut up!" I then looked at my other friend, Taeyeon. "Don't you dare do anything stupid, okay?"

She nods her head and hugged me. She pulled away and I was about to move away when Changmin suddenly pulled and hugged me.

"Changmin...." I said with a shy tone, well it was because I am shocked.

"Don't go!" 

"Changmin, don't worry. I'll just be gone for  two weeks and I'll come back."

"Why do you have to go?" he asked.

"I need  to... My mother needs me, don't worry. I'll be back."

"Alright then." he smiled and held my arms. "I love you, get back, okay?"

"Okay!" Then when I was about to shake him off he said,

"But what should I do? I don't know what to do when your gone."

I smiled and answered him. "Don't worry too much. Taeyeon is here, your whole family is here, Jaejoong is here. You won't be alone. You have them!"

"Don't talk about him."

"Huh?"

"Don't you remember he kissed you? I don't trust hyung anymore, he's not my friend."

"But Changmin..."

"Didn't I tell you to stop talking about him? You better go, your plane has arrived."

Then he smiled, and after a few seconds, he leaned towards me and we kissed passionately.

 

What is this feeling?

 

Why do I feel sparks when I kiss Changmin now? 

 

We stopped a few minutes later, breathing. He brushed his lips against mine once more, making me shiver down my spine. I couldn't help crack a smile when he did that. I pushed him gently away from me and smiled.

Wait a minute,  why did a smile when he kissed me? Why did it suddenly invaded my mind that somehow, someone is hurting but I couldn't quite put my finger on who it was.

"Changmin, learn to forgive and forget. Don't let a kiss destroy your friendship with Jaejoong." I said turning around and started to walk.

"Why do you care about him that much?!" He shouted that made me turn back at him.

"Oppa..."

"Whatever, just leave already!" then he suddenly left, running.

"Oppa!!!" I shouted, wanting to comfort him, wanting to say how sorry I am and how stupid I was to even bring that up. but I couldn't the plane arrived already and I need to ride it.

 

Jaejoong's P.O.V

 

Well the rumours were right. Jessica did leave Korea and went to San Francisco, guess it would be a long time before I would see her again.

Now that's she's gone, I need to do my job and be on my way to Father but when I was already going down, someone pushed me so hard that I was thrown away, far as the eye could see.

I didn't know who it was until I saw Changmin standing in front of me. I stood up, brushed the dirt on my shoulders and looked at him straight in the eye but he's eyes were red as blood and I think he isn't happy to see me.

"Why do it have to be her?!" He shouted, 

"What?"

"Don't act like yo don't know! I know that you like Jessica! why did it have to be her?  You knew that I like her, didn't you hyung?!"

"I'm Sorry Changmin  but you can't stop anything I feel." 

"And you damn well know that you can't be with her since she's a vampire and your an angel, you two are the complete opposites."

"Did you really beleive that Jessica is a full blooded vampire?"

"What?"

"Nothing. Don't mind what I said." I then stood up and my wings showed up and I was ready to fly to the school  and talk with Siwon hyung.

I left Changmin unanswered but it was okay since it's him. I won't worry.

But still, I won't give up on Jessica. I will be the one who will win her heart and I'm sure as hell won't let anyone take her away from me.

When I was already at school everyone looked at me with mischivious looks. I didn't bother to know why and just went straight to Siwon hyung's room and saw Donghae sitting on the couch. When they saw me, Donghae stood up and was about to punch me but Siwon hyung stopped him and told us to seat on the couch.

"Jaejoong, what brings you here?" He started.

"I need to know why Jessica left."

"Why do you have to know that?"

"What is it to you?"  Daonghae said, trying to join the conversation.

"She left to San Francisco to clear her mind."

"But why didn't she tell me?" Donghae asked,

"It was a sudden decision and besides she's needs to breathe easy since she has you guys wanting her love."  Then he looked at me and continued. "And as for you, why did you withdraw so sudden? Didn't you know how much Jessica was hurt? she wanted to see  you win but you dissapointed her and can you please tell how did Yunho have those bruises?"

"I didn't have any choice. Yunho and I had to see Father. and he... he just told me things that were to harsh that's why I had to hit him. It wasn't my intention to hit someone, especially Yunho. he's my friend."

"Can you please also explain why you hit Kyuhyun? He didn't do anything to you." He then glared at me."And can you please clear out the issue about you and Sunny? Was it all true?"

"No. That were all lies. I didn't know what to do after that lie had spread out. Besides, I would never treat a girl like that. How could I beat a girl and spit on her with no reason? She just wanted to marry so badly. that's why she made it all up." I then stood up from the couch because I am feeling uncomfortable. "He hit me first!"

"No, from what I heard, you went all out and beat him."

"That's not true, how can I hit someone without any reason?"

"He told me you hit him because of his conversation with Jessica." I stiffened. "It looks to me that  you were jealous because they became couple."

"I don't actually give a damn." I said through gritted teeth,

"Don't cuss," He pointed a finger. "That won't be good for a soon - to - be guardian angel."

I rolled my eyes and nodded his head. "I know, I know,  and I'm not cussing, I'm just stating the truth." I then turned around to walk away.

"Last thing before you go, were there any chances that Jessica might be an Angel?" He asked making me stop and turn to him.

"That is something I am figuring myself too, "

"Alright then, you may go."

"Wait, Donghae heard all of it. Does he know?"

"Yeah. Me and Jessica being a Vampire? Yes. But don't worry, our secret is safe with him. He's part of it all, now." Smiling wickedly, he looked at Donghae who was afraid.

 

 

**

 

Edited. :))