Dream or Reality

Drabble Collection of Yesung and Sungkyu

Dream or Reality

 
 
 

SM acquiring Woollim spurred a lot of controversies, now the company announced that Infinite would partecipate in the next SM Town tour. Fans at first thought it was just a rumor but the source turned out to be SM itself.

Yesung wanted to partecipate, but he couldn't because he was still doing his military service. They allowed him to stay backstage, he couldn't join them but at least he could see his friends. Infinite members were backstage as well, Super Junior was performing and Yesung decided not to look. Looking at them would make him remember what it's like to sing and stand on a stage.

Infinite were the last to perform, apparently the company wanted fans to anticipate it. So they were mostly bored, some looked at the groups performing before them, some tried talking to other artists. Sungkyu was tired and prefered to stay inside and avoid the noise.

Yesung didn't have a changing room, as he wasn't going to perform, they told him he could use Super Junior's room but it was boring without the others. So he looked around, walking through the corridors. He peeked into Infinite's room and saw Sungkyu asleep on the sofa, no one else was in the room.

He closed the door behind him and walked closer, Sungkyu didn't move. "How can he sleep before a concert?" he thought. Yesung was famous for creeping into his bandmates rooms and watch them sleep, he was doing just the same with Sungkyu now.

The younger singer was cute, even if the shaved hairstyle was supposed to make him look tough. He had cute cheeks and Yesung thought he kinda looked like Henry. Yesung quietly left the room.

Sungkyu woke up short after, wondering why he had dreamed of a figure watching over him, and why he looked so much like Super Junior's Yesung?

 
 
 
 


 
 

author's notes: I wrote this before the actual SM Town and SS6 started, I was shocked when I read that Yesung actually left in the middle of SS6. It must have been hard for him, I hope he cheered up.