If this is love - Part 2

Love Collection

A/N: Merry Christmas (although it passed already) and a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Took me long enough to finish this but here is Part 2 and maybe, just maybe there might be more, who knows.

I think I really like this girl but can I like her? The first time I met her was when Luna tried to set her up with my brother and I found her pretty. She was quite and all she did was kept eating meat I guess she must be starving. She probably didn't notice but I was watching her the entire night, every little gesture she did was kind of cute. Then the feelings grew when we began talking a lot on Facebook.

 

What should I do? Luna initially introduced Krystal to my brother and Jjong seem to like her as well.

 

I decided to keep this feeling inside and just let it flow naturally between us. But that night when we went clubbing and got drunk things got out of control. I remembered everything although I drank a lot and not a great drinker. I can still remember she sat on my lap and I had my arms around her slim waist. My hands rubbed against her skin and I can feel the adrenaline rush. Things got pretty hot and Jjong was just sitting right beside us sobering up. I wondered if he was awake to see us flirting.

 

That morning when I went face to face with her I can feel that she actually remembered like I did but forcing herself to act normal so I did the same. I pretended I was drunk and didn't remember a thing.

 

After that night everything was back to normal, I don't know if we're both acting like normal but we still text each other like usual.

 

“Vic I think I really like her.” I said to my work friend while we ate lunch together.

 

Victoria is my closest work colleague and we always have lunch together. We pretty much can talk about everything including topics like . I closed my eyes and the image of that night came replaying again. “Oh my god I'm getting just thinking of that night again.” I said to her and quickly stop myself to continue with my imagination.

 

“Just tell her you like her.” Victoria said.

 

It's not easy since I think my brother also likes her. “I don't know if I should. I mean I just broke up with my ex 2 months ago and I was enjoying my single life.” I told her another reason why I was holding back.

 

My ex Minah, we been together for 6 years and I thought she will be the one. Right after our 6th years anniversary she told me we need a cool down period and the moment we met again she broke up with me telling me that her feelings weren't the same. Of course I was sad but I don't have anything against her and still willing to be friends with her just maybe I needed some time to get over her. It's not easy but I think I can do it. But then I began cursing at her because I found out that 1 week after we broke up she was dating my friend. She even message me asking if I'm okay with it and that I just ignored it – of course I'm not okay!

 

So from a caring girlfriend I went to being like a player – only for a short period. I was lonely and it felt like I had lots of free time in hand. Every night I would ask who are free on my contact list and I would just go out till late. There was one time when none of my friends are free I went to a club myself and end up with a girl in the hotel. I keep telling myself I got to stop but it was not easy to do so until I met Krystal, my life was slowly back to normal.

 

 

 

I woke up really early on a Saturday making sandwiches and packing all the food I brought in a bag. Today Krystal and I will be having a picnic at the beach. I was the one who asked her out and I'm glad she said yes. I got everything and got to my car – today will just be the two of us. I especially Googled a beach where it's further away and with less people so it's quiet that we can talk with nobody disturbing us. I drove to her place to pick her up and when she hoped in the car she still had this sleepy face which was so cute.

 

“It's going to be a long drive so just take a nap.” I told her sweetly and she just nodded before closing her eyes.

 

It was a 2 hours drive but it was totally worth it as there was nobody at the beach except us. I must say I did especially spent some effort preparing this picnic, I went to brought a beach umbrella and a nice picnic blanket for this outing. I set up the blanket and umbrella then lastly got the bag of food. We sat under the umbrella side by side listening to the waves, enjoying the heat and soft breeze.

 

Krystal closed her eyes inhaling the smell of the ocean and a smile spread across her face. I knew the effort I put in was worth it.

 

“Thanks for asking me out. I haven't been to the beach for a long time.” She showed a satisfied smile.

 

“Are you hungry? I prepared some sandwiches, dips and crackers.” I asked her as I rampage my bag of food. “I also brought a bottle of red too.” I took the bottle out and two plastic wine cups.

 

I know her work is stressful and on her day off I want her to be relax at least this is the least I can do. We didn't do much other than just eating, drinking and chatting for hours at the beach. We also took a lot of selfies that filled my phone up of photos with her. Our talk was so much deeper compare to our conversation on Facebook. She talks about her work how stressful it was but when she thinks about it she really do enjoy her work. Then she told me about her first and only boyfriend, there wasn't much about it since it ended in a nice way unlike mine. I told her about my 6 years relationship with Minah and how much I cursed her until I finally let it go.

 

While we were on the topic of love I had this urge to ask her about Jjong. It might ruin the atmosphere but at this moment it seem perfect to ask her about how she feel towards my brother.

 

“So what do you think of my brother?” I finally asked after fighting over in my mind.

 

“Hmmm...” She paused for a couple of seconds before starting again. “He's nice, handsome, good dressing fashion, funny...” My heart sank as I heard the compliments coming from her. This hurts. “But I don't think he's my type.” My head shot up and all I see was her beautiful smile smiling at me.

 

“So...” Before I can finish off my question she gave me an answer.

 

“So I don't think he is the one for me.” She smiled and I return a big smile to her.

 

So does that mean I got a chance?

 

We drop the love topic and continued with something that's less serious to lighten the mood up. We left the beach at 3pm since it takes 2 hours to drive back and by the time we got back it's the perfect time for dinner.

 

“I really enjoy today.” She told me as our eyes connected just when we hoped back in the car. I didn't expect this but suddenly she lean forward and peck me on the cheek. “Thank you for today.” She blushed and move back.

 

She kissed me?

 

OMFG!

 

Is this the perfect moment to lean in and capture her lips? Maybe we end up having a hot make out session and maybe we end up staying at a nearby hotel? My thought was going crazy and in those few seconds my imagination went wild with lips lips and hand running under her shirt.

 

My mind was messed up because of this peck, because of this peck it makes me want to kiss her so badly but will this ruin what we have right now? My hands held tight on the steering wheel, I took deep breath and manage to calm my raging imagination down.

 

“I'm glad you enjoyed it.” I gently smiled and starts the engine.

 

I drove to Krystal's apartment after we had dinner together. My heart began aching as the day is ending and that we had to separate. I look at her with saddening eyes when she unbuckle her seat belt.

 

“Ummm... Do you want to come in for a drink?” She offered and whoever say no to such offer is an idiot.

 

A smiled spread across my face and I immediately took the offer. It's nice that Krystal lives alone which mean we're alone, dirty thoughts slipped in my mind just thinking that we're alone at her apartment.

 

“Are you okay with Mascato?” She asked me.

 

I usually hate drinking sweet wine but I'll drink anything that is offered by Krystal.

 

We sat on the couch as we drank and continued to talk more. We had been together for the entire day but it doesn't seem like we can run out of topic to talk. I lost track of time as our conversation continued more wine was poured into our glasses.

 

“It's almost 3am I should really go.” I was shocked at the time. I finish the left over wine in my glass before putting it down on the table. When I just stand up I feel my legs wobble and Krystal quickly caught hold of me.

 

“I think you should stay the night you can't possibly drive home like this.” She tightens her grip on my arm and gave me a concern look.

 

I took a moment before accepting her offer, I was just afraid I might do something stupid that she will hate me. Krystal gave me a towel and a set of clothes telling me to take a shower so I would feel better. I felt a lot better after the shower and Krystal lead me in her to room.

 

“I only got one bed but it's big enough for both of us.” She said telling me that we're going to sleep together on the same bed.

 

I told her I can sleep on the couch but she wouldn't let me since her bed is big enough for two. I know her bed is big but I wasn't sure if I can be sensible sleeping on the same bed with her. At the end I gave in as I got no excuse to say no, we both laid on the bed each lying close to the side leaving a certain gap in between.

 

“Goodnight Amber.” Krystal said before switching the lamp off.

 

“Goodnight Krystal.” I muttered in the dark before closing my eyes.

 

I must be really tired because no longer after closing my eyes I fell deep asleep.

 

When I woke up it was 7am and the person who slept beside me was no longer there. I got up and left the bedroom to see Krystal at the kitchen cooking breakfast.

 

“Good morning, I made breakfast.”

 

“Morning. Thanks.”

 

I sat down and she put the plate of breakfast in front of me – it was English breakfast.

 

“Did you sleep well last night?” She asked while we both eating breakfast together.

 

“I fell asleep as soon as I closed my eyes.”

 

“You must be really tired.”

 

It was a very pleasant morning, waking up to see Krystal and eating her cooked breakfast. I didn't stay too long and left shortly after I finished my breakfast.

 

 

 

It was towards the end of the month and I haven't seen Krystal for almost two weeks. Krystal was busy with catching the deadline for her magazine that she had to work late almost every day. We only get the chance to text each other occasionally. This is the moment when I realised how much I missed her and how important she is to me.

 

I didn't care how late it was I drove to her work place after getting her message that she might finish work at 8pm. I drove in front of her company on the dot and waited until 10pm that she finally came walking out. She got in the car looking tired and dead.

 

“Sorry that you have to wait that long.” She gave me the apologetic look and held my hand.

 

“It's okay.” I simply answer with a sweet smile and gave her hand a soft squeeze.

 

While I was driving Krystal back to her apartment she suddenly reach her hand and intertwine with mine. I was a little surprise at her action and happy that she held my hand. The entire time till her apartment our hands never let go of each other. Our hands finally let go when I had to pull the hand brakes.

 

“Do you want to come up?” She offered. I want to say yes but looking at her tired face I think it's best to say no and just let her rest.

 

“You should take a good rest. You look really tired.” I said as I brush the strands of hair from her face. Just right after I brush her hair away she grab hold of my hand.

 

“Thanks for driving me home.”

 

“I missed you Krystal.” I told her as our eyes connected.

 

“I missed you too.” She answered with a smile spread wide across her face.

 

I leaned in and place a peck on her forehead. “You should go up and rest.” I urged her to go as it was getting late.

 

She gave me a nod before she release my hand and left my car. I watched her until she disappeared and I drove back home. Although I only got to see her for a very short time but it was worth it.

 

 

 

After that night we didn't see each other until her deadline was over and the first time we saw each other again she asked me out to go shopping with her. We had brunch together then we head out shopping. Our hands naturally intertwine together while we shop, we were shopping just like any other couples.

 

“What colour do you like?” She asked me while looking toothbrushes.

 

“Red.” I answered. “Do you need a new toothbrush?” I then asked when I find it strange she asked me that question.

 

“Well just in case you staying over at my place again you have these to use.” She said pointing at the toothbrushes and I just smiled.

 

We then brought a few more things and all are for me to be place at her place just in case I'm staying at her place. I still don't know what our relationship right now is but we definitely is something now that she even brought stuff for me to be put in her apartment so I can use whenever I stay over.

 

“You know you don't really need to buy all these stuff, I can just bring some of my stuff over.” I told her as I took hold of the bags and held her hand.

 

“It's easier just to buy them.”

 

We continued to shop around until we got hungry for dinner. We went to a nearby restaurant and ate, after eating it was getting late so I drove Krystal home. Today I really felt like we're a couple, we held hands while shopping and Krystal even brought the daily use items to be place at her apartment – our relationship is a step forward.

 

“Thanks for shopping with me today.”

 

“No I should thank you for buying all these things for me.”

 

She smiled and we went silent just staring at each other. I stared at her lips and I feel this is the perfect moment for our first kiss. Slowly I lean forward closing the gap between us, she slowly closed her eyes and waited for my lips. Our lips finally touched, slowly and gently I began moving my lips tasting hers she also did the same. When we both feel comfortable, I took the initiative to take our kiss further than just lips touching lips. I her lips and soon I feel opens a little letting me inside. Our tongues meet and I just couldn't help but to want more of her. Our kiss got pretty heated at the end that we both ran out of breath. We parted both panting breathlessly as we try to catch our breath.

 

“Goodnight Amber.” Krystal gave me a peck on the lips before she got off the car carrying the bags of items she brought today for me.

 

We still haven't confirmed our relationship yet but doesn't this seem we are in a relationship already?