"Love you stupid"

Love Collection

It was finally the moment, the moment that Amber has been waiting for and all of her fans. She sat in front of the mirror and let her stylist style her hair and getting her makeup done. Her heart was beating rapidly and feeling unsettle but she had to sit there quietly to get her hair and makeup done.

 

“Amber fighting!”

 

She got tons of messages from her friends and family knowing that today will be her first solo debut stage. Nearly everyone on her contact list bombarded her with a congratulation and fighting message except for one person – the one and only important person in her life.

 

Amber couldn’t help but to feel a little disappointed. She knew this is what going to happen but she gave herself a little hope. Now that little hope has gone too.

 

2 months before Amber’s solo debut

 

 It was already midnight but Amber has no intention of going to bed instead it’s called early according to her time. She knew she need to sleep but she couldn’t and there’s nothing she could do about it – her mind just wouldn’t let her fall asleep. She was sitting on the couch alone, she look over to Jackjack and Gongju and they were soundly asleep. She sighed for the nth times until she heard her doorbell ring.

 

She quickly got up and jumper over the couch reaching the phone.

 

“Hi.” A simple word greeted over the phone.

 

A smile spread across Amber’s face and without replying she eagerly opens the door.

 

The beautiful girl stood right in front with a faint smile.

 

“Come in.” Amber pulled the girl inside in a quick trace. She was too excited seeing the girl.

 

Now that she’s here Amber didn’t feel lonely at all. She sat on the couch while Amber had her head lied on her lap letting the girl play with her short hair. Amber stared at her from underneath, no matter how long or how many times she see her she can never get tired of it.

 

“How is the album going?” She asked while playing with the short hair threading between her long skinny fingers.

 

“Everything is going good.” Amber smiled like a little kid.

 

“That’s good. I’m excited to see you on the stage.”

 

“Are you going to be there to support me?” Amber asked and she was afraid of hearing the answer seeing how it took awhile for her to respond.

 

“I won’t be in Korea during that time.” The moment those words came out from Amber’s smile was gone.

 

Amber straightens herself up leaving the warm lap and hands that were caressing her. She wants to beg her to stay and not leave knowing that it’s nothing work related but she couldn’t spit those words out.

 

“Oh…” This was all she muttered as her head lowered. Then she felt the warm hands cupping her face lifting her head up to meet her gaze.

 

“I’m sorry. But I’ll be supporting you even though I’m in the US.”

 

That smile and warm hands made Amber swallowed her words she softly nodded and smiles.

 

“Can you stay tonight?” Amber pouted.

 

“I can’t, I promise my sister to be back home. I have to go now.”

 

Another disappointment. But what can she do?

 

Amber unwillingly got up and held those hands leading the girl to the door.

 

“I miss you Krys.” She sighed still hoping her princess will change her mind and stay.

 

Krystal pulled a weak smile; she hesitated a bit before leaning her face and peck the llama softly on the cheek. “Fighting.” She said before leaving Amber alone again.

 

Back to present

 

Amber stared at her phone and there is really no message from her princess.

 

It has always been an unknown relationship between the two. One moment the two would be so close to each other, feeling touchy and on the phone almost every night that they ran out of credits. But there are moments where they wouldn’t even contact each other for months and didn’t find it unusual.

 

They know they felt something for each other but there are always things stopping them from moving another step forward. They have been stuck in this level ever since and sometimes it’s really tiring.

 

6 months before Amber’s solo debut

 

“Hey Amber what are you doing?” Krystal asked while taking her shoes off as she just arrived.

 

Amber was helping Krystal taking her handbag and putting it in a safe area.

 

“I was just working on my music.” Amber answered in English. She then disappeared to the bathroom leaving Krystal alone.

 

Krystal patted Jackjack and Gongju before heading into Amber’s room. She saw the music program opened and her desk was messy with music notes. She sat on the seat then swivel the mouse to the play button. A smoothing guitar melody played.

 

“Are you going through my stuff again?” Amber found Krystal sitting at her desk once she saw the empty living room.

 

It wasn’t the first time Krystal did this and that’s how she found the song “I just wanna” which she found while going through Amber’s mp3 player.

 

Krystal just smiled cheekily and changed the topic by commenting on the music. “This sound really good.”

 

Amber then motion to Krystal pulling the girl off the seat then placing the girl on her lap as she sat on the seat now. With one arm hugging Krystal’s waist and the other hand on the computer mouse.

 

“I’ll show you the other songs I composed with my team.” Amber said and brings out a folder filled with mp3 files. “They are not quite completed yet.” She added and randomly opening one of them.

 

Krystal leaned back against Amber as she listen to the music being played. She closed her eyes and drowns herself in the music composed by this talented Llama. One minute into the music Krystal turn her head and whispered close to Amber’s ear “I like it.” The whispering voice sent shivers to Amber.

 

“How about we do a duet together?” Amber suggested. She wanted to do this for a long time and especially on a song that she wrote.

 

“Okay.” Krystal happily answered.

 

“These music are amazing. You should really bring them to the company and ask them for a solo album.” Krystal suggested after listening to a few of the composed music.

 

“You think I can?” Amber questioned doubting her own ability.

 

Krystal doesn’t like it whenever Amber doubts her own talent. It is obvious that Amber is amazing. Twisting her body Krystal faced the girl face to face. Her hands cupped the cheeks and gave her a stern look.

 

“Of course you can.” She said with confident.

 

“Here let me help you pick some songs out to work on it more.” Krystal quickly turns around and took over the mouse.

 

Amber was just smiling stupidly while touching her cheek.

 

Back to present

 

“Amber it’s your turn next.” Amber heard the staff and she quickly shake off the thoughts in her mind.

 

She got up looking handsome; she took one deep breath before stepping out the waiting room. There she met Wendy, who is going to sing Taeyeon’s part during her first solo live. The two gave each other a hi-five before stepping on the stage for a quick rehearsal.

 

Just right before she got on the stage and right before she hand the phone to her manager, her phone vibrated.

 

“Fighting, love you stupid.”

 

A message popped up and a big smile spread across Amber’s face.