Cannot live without you

Love Collection

A/N: I know you guys want a part 2 for the previous chapter but this is why it's a one-shot, you can imgaine the rest yourself ^___^ Here is another one-shot. Remember Choco knows the truth ^_____^

 

Amber just ended the phone call with her sister and parents she was excited that she could visit to her hometown again. She lied on her bed spreading her arms and legs wide. Suddenly she thought of what they talked the other day on Love Game radio about airport fashion.

 

“Am I that weird?” She mumbled to herself. She never though not caring about her fashion is a weird thing. But somehow she wants to make a little effort and impress her fans and the reporters. She pushed herself up and opened the doors of her wardrobe.  She stood in front with her arms folded and stood there for a long moment. Not even a minute has passed she quickly jumps back on her bed spreading her legs and arms wide once again. She grabbed her phone and quickly dials the one and only number for help.

 

“Krys, I need help.” She said desperately.  Krystal is her only help with fashion and style.

 

“What happened?” Krystal groaned. Amber can tell Krystal was in deep sleep then she looked at the time and was so sorry to call at such hours. It was 3am and they had to catch the flight tomorrow morning.

 

“Sorry Krys. I didn’t realise it was that late.” Amber quickly apologised.

 

“It’s okay. What’s the matter zombie?” Krystal called remembering how Amber always sleeps so late.

 

“I don’t know what to wear for tomorrow to the airport.”

 

“I thought you don’t care about it as long as it’s comfortable?”

 

“Well… after that on Love Game maybe I should care?” Amber answered sounding unsure. She wants to impress her fans but at the same time she can’t really bother to select the right clothes.

 

“I’ll come to your place tomorrow morning before manager oppa come to pick you up.”

 

“Thanks you’re the best!” Amber smile widened and she felt a lot relief knowing everything is solved. They bid goodnight to each other and ended the phone call.

 

Amber brushes her teeth and switched the lights off. She lied on her bed once again trying to fall asleep but her brain was telling her no – she was still excited about seeing her family.

 

Think of the excitement Amber slowly drifted off to sleep hugging her Mr. Bread soft toy.

 

 

 

Morning arrived and Amber was all prepared with her luggage packed. All there left to do is choosing what she’s going to wear to the airport. Walking in her house with her black tank top and baggy shorts Amber grabbed some chocolate biscuits as her breakfast. She sat on the couch eating her biscuit and watching the morning news while watching for her stylist to come saving her.

 

The moment the doorbell ring Amber quickly jolts up and ran to the door. Once she opened the door she saw a dead looking girl standing in front with her long hair covering half of her pretty face. A smile quickly spread wide across her face and pulled the deadly girl inside.

 

“Amber you really can’t live without me.” Krystal sighed and entered.

 

Amber just smiled and she offered to carry Krystal’s luggage inside the house.

 

“I’ve thought all morning what you should wear to make all your fangirls go crazy over you.” Since Krystal knows every piece of clothes Amber has, it was easy for her to match them in her head.

 

Krystal walked in Amber’s bedroom and like her own she went and opened the wardrobe. Knowing well of Amber’s wardrobe she quickly pulled out two pieces of clothing – the denim shirt and shorts.

 

“Done.” She said and folded her arms.

 

Amber looked at the girl with wide eyes. She couldn’t believe it was that simple, it didn’t take Krystal more than a minute to do that. She was amazed at the young girl.

 

“That’s it?” She couldn’t believe it.

 

“Yes. Now change.” Krystal commanded still arms folded and staring at Amber.

 

“Hmmm… Okay.” Amber grabbed the two pieces of clothes and was about to leave to the bathroom to get change but was called back by the Princess.

 

“Just change here. It’s not like I haven’t it before.” Krystal rolled her eyes and sad on the bed grabbing a magazine to look at.

 

Amber obeyed like a child; she shyly turned around facing her back against Krystal and pulled down her shorts. She quickly puts the denim shorts back on zipping it up. Amber was about to take her black tank top off; the top was pulled half way up showing her well-defined waistline and spine. But before she got any further she felt a pair of hands stopping her. Amber froze, she can feel Krystal so close to her.

 

“Leave it on.” Krystal demanded and Amber nodded rolling her top down. She turns around and was surprised to see how close Krystal was behind her. Krystal grabbed the denim shirt and passes it to Amber. Amber muttered a thank and slips her arms inside and Krystal naturally helped the llama in buttoning her shirt.

 

Krystal buttons it half way and stepped back to take a look at her styled. She folded her arms and eyebrows crocked thinking hard like there is something wrong when Amber was absolutely clueless. Amber took a glance at herself in the mirror she thought she look absolutely fine.

 

“Something wrong?” Amber asked after not hearing from the young girl.

 

“You look good but… just missing something.” Krystal couldn’t quite explain what’s missing with the look. Amber didn’t know what to do either so she just stand there leaving it to Krystal.

 

“Ah I know!” Krystal suddenly said and clicked her fingers. Without speaking another word the young girl step forward closing the gap between them. She grabbed the denim shirt and tucked the shirt inside the pants. Amber jerked, was a little surprise at Krystal’s attention. She can feel one hand around her waist and the other hand inside her pants. She couldn’t help and blushed. When the shirt is tucked in nicely Krystal clapped her hand with a satisfied smile.

 

“Handsome.” She mutters. “Alright, time to fix your messy hair.” Krystal said looking at Amber’s messy hair with an unapproved look. She went to the bathroom knowing her way and got the blow dryer and a comb. She came back in the bedroom, plugs the blow dryer in and pushed the llama to sitting down on her bed. Without knowing what the Princess is doing Amber just obediently sits there letting her once again mess with her hair.

 

After a good ten minutes of blowing and combing the sound and heat was gone. Krystal had a wider smile spread across her face and Amber instantly looking herself in the mirror. Her smile went wide as she is amazed at her Princess’ work.

 

“Thanks. You’re the best Krys.” Amber brushed her hair with her hand and turn back to look at the Princess.

 

Amber fiddle here and there in the bedroom while Krystal tiredly sitting on the couch eating the biscuits that Amber were eating before. Suddenly she heard sounds of luggage rolling on the floor and footsteps coming near. She turned around and was stunned at how handsome this person looks right at this person. Amber wore her black cap and a pair of sunglasses. She looked so stylish and handsome.

 

“Have you fallen in love with my iness?” Amber joked with a cocky face.

 

“As if.” Krystal snorted and got up pushing Amber away.

 

Just about the right time Amber received a call from their manager and they both went down getting on the van. Krystal couldn’t help but to steal glances at the handsome llama. She was really satisfied with her work.

 

“Soojung your smile is kind of creepy.” Victoria nudged the girl who is sitting next to. Krystal blushed and quickly hides her smile with her long hair.

 

They got off the van and were immediately spotted by reporters. The reporters quickly took their cameras and began snapping photos at the girls. Amber walked in front she ignored all the reporters and was only excited about seeing her family.

 

When they checked in they had to wait for the time to board on the plane. Sitting there waiting with nothing to do Amber pulled out her phone and checked the news and her twitter.

 

A smile spread wide across her face when she sees the compliments of her dressing. She raised her head up and her eyes landed on her Princess.

 

“What would I do without you?” Amber muttered.