Let’s Talk About .

Love Collection

F(x)’s comeback was a big success, their hard work of performing lives and promoting their album has paid off. It’s been weeks already since the comeback and the workload just died down a little bit for the members.

It was another group promotion day, Amber waiting in the van alone while playing with her rubik’s cube as the manager drives off to pick up the other members from their individual work. First member to pick up is Krystal. For don’t-know-how-long it was the van finally stops at the MBC’s car park. A few minutes later Krystal came walking out and hop onto the van. The two kids began talking non-stop about how the day went and Amber threw her rubik’s cube away. Half way through the ride the van suddenly rock back and forth and eventually it completely stop. The girls was startled and held tight on the seats.

“What happened?” Amber question with a confuse look.

“I don’t know but I can’t seem to start the engine anymore.” The manager turned the key a few more times, the engine squealed a few times and eventually died down.

“You kids wait in the car while I’ll call for another van.” The manager left the van, inside the van Amber and Krystal saw their manager busily talking on the phone.

“I wonder how long this will take.” Amber sighed concerning whether they’ll make it to their schedule.

The van went silent afterward as Krystal just stared out the window and Amber just continue playing with her rubik’s cube that she had abandoned a few minutes ago.

“Krystal talk to me, I’m bored.” Amber finally breaks the silence. As much as her rubik’s cube kills time but having completed the puzzle for zillion of times it gets a little boring.

“What do you want to talk about?” Krystal finally averts her attention to the blonde girl.

“I don’t know, just anything.” Amber said.

Although they are always together and really good friends but sometimes seeing too much and talking too much to each other they will eventually ran out of topic to talk about.

“...Let’s talk about .” Krystal said in her famous emotionless expression.

“What!?” Startled at the young girl’s reply, Amber widens .

“Let’s talk about .” The younger one repeats again.

Although the girls are very close like family but they never once touched the topic of before during their conversations. It was rather an awkward topic since most of them are underage. Of course they had times when they gather around and talked about boys but it’s rare, usually their talks are mostly about food or work.

“C’mon didn’t you say you’re officially an adult now? No need to be shy about it, it’s normal to talk about . They even teach it in school.” Krystal smirked at the older girl.

“Of... course its normal.” The older girl stutters a little.

“Say unnie, have you ever had any experience before?” The younger girl raised her brow and motion closer to the tomboy.

The tomboy gulped and swallows hard, the redness on her face is even brighter than before.

“Wh... what!? Of course I don’t...” There was practically no gap between the two girls. Feeling the heat rising because of the sensitive topic Amber shift herself away from the younger one making herself stick tightly against the door.

“I don’t believe you. Every girl should have at least fantasized or ed before.” Looking at her very shy unnie the younger girl just can’t help but unnie more by asking more daring questions.

“Krys... let’s talk about something else.” Looking away from the younger girl’s eyes, Amber tries to stop this awkward topic.

“Why? I’m curious about who unnie fantasize.” The younger girl smirked finding Amber’s face amusing to watch.

The younger girl continues to watch her unnie’s embarrassing expression in amusement while the older girl tries her best to think of something to change the topic. Just when she decide to give up changing the topic since she couldn’t think of anything the door open.

“Girls I’ve contacted the company and they have already sent us a car. So hop off we’re moving.” Manager said which saved the awkward situation between the two girls.

“OH GREAT!” Feeling a sense of relief the tomboy immediately jumps off the van without even waiting for the younger girl.

The younger laughed at the cute action from Amber and then follow behind.