Ski Resort

Love Collection

 

It was never a secret that the two oldest members of f(x) adores the maknae in their group. Sometimes you see them flashing everything they got to the youngest member trying to get her attention. But they don’t only adore the maknae because she’s the youngest, pretty and cute it’s mainly because she’s the iest of all. Her s, her abs, her and her legs every parts of her screams y. Sometimes the oldest, Victoria just couldn’t contain her hands; she would accidentally get a chance to touch those y parts of Jung Soojung. She would show a erted smile that only the second oldest member Amber would understand.

 

On the other hand, Amber isn’t much of the touchy person. Sure she would give a hand to her princess guiding her down the stairs or using her manner hand gently placing it on the princess’ waist. Rather than touch Amber enjoys it more from peeking. Her eyes would naturally wander to her favorite parts of Jung Soojung – the abs and legs, without knowing even if it’s clearly caught on camera.

 

Being the smart kid Krystal already sensed that the two unnies has some sort of attraction to her. But she kept quiet about it, as she doesn’t know whom to choose. It’s always like that, remember the time when she was asked by Shingdon who to have dinner with out of three handsome idols? In the end she couldn’t make up her mind and said, “Let’s all eat together!” That’s how she is, when she couldn’t decide she rather be greedy and have them all.

 

 

 

Victoria sat in front of her laptop and randomly checking different websites wanting to get updated what the fans have been up to. It’s been awhile since they finished their Electric Shock promotion and the group hasn’t been doing much group activities for some time. Worried about the fans Victoria browsing through all sort of f(x) fansite including Korean and Chinese. But when she pass by the f(x) Baidu Bar website there was one topic that especially caught her attention – “Soojung’s y abs”.  Her hands reacted on its own and clicked on the topic. A new page loaded up and soon her monitor screen were filled with photos of Jung Soojung’s y abs. That erted smirk showed again as she scroll down the page, eyes glued on the screen. The leader was so immersed in the maknae’s abs that she didn’t realize a person came in and was sitting right besides her enjoying the photos on the screen.

 

“Can you save those photos and send them to me?” The voice of the boyish girl freaked the leader that she finally averts her eyes to the side.

 

“Amber! You scared me!” Victoria half screamed. “What are you doing here?” She said a little annoyed that Amber disturbed her time enjoying Soojung’s abs.

 

“You know how I love Soojung’s abs. Let’s look at it together.” Amber showed her dorky smile and focus back onto the monitor screen. But Victoria didn’t budge at all.  She sits still, eyes still on the boyish girl as if her eyes are telling her “go away, I want to enjoy Soojung alone”. But the dense boyish did not catch on that because she was too busy staring at the screen.

 

“If you don’t mind I want to be alone.” The leader said as politely as possible.

 

“But you’re just looking at Soojung let’s look at it together.” Amber whined trying to use her aegyo like the other young members. Unfortunately Victoria doesn’t buy the boyish member’s aegyo. She gave the boyish girl a disgusted look and pushed her away when Amber tried to hug onto the leader.

 

“Meanie.” Amber pouted and retreated to Victoria’s bed stretching her body out. She pulled out her phone from her back pocket and starts playing with it. Victoria felt bad the second she saw Amber playing with her phone alone. She know from Amber’s personality that the boyish girl won’t take it to heart but she still wanted to apologize for it.

 

“Hey I’m sorry.”

 

“It’s okay.” Amber casually replied and continued playing with her phone.

 

The room went silence as the two oldest members was doing their own things until Amber’s phone rang.

 

“Hey Princess!” Amber happily called straightening herself up against the bed headboard. “So you want to go to the ski resort? We’ll be staying for 2 days and 1 night there.” Amber spoke in English.

 

The mention of “princess” caught Victoria’s attention. Her ears perked up trying to listen carefully what the boyish girl is saying in English. Even though Victoria’s English isn’t fluent but she knows enough to start a simple conversation. She caught a few words from the conversation and putting them together she sort of understood everything.

 

“Great! We’ll be leaving 2 days later. Bye.” Amber said and ends the phone call. The moment she finish talking to her princess she almost got a heart attack when she turned around seeing an enlarge face of the leader.

 

“Are you two going to the ski resort together?” The leader asked.

 

“Oh so you were eavesdropping huh?”

 

“You were just talking too loud. So answer my question.”

 

“Yes but we’re not going alone. There’s going to be five of us.”

 

“Good make that a six now.” Victoria patted Amber’s shoulder and step away from her going back in front of her laptop. It was unusual for the leader to go somewhere with the boyish girl’s friends but there was no way Victoria would let Amber spend the time with Soojung all to herself. Since she doesn’t have anything to do, why not go with them?

 

Amber just chuckled at the jealous face of her leader. She didn’t mind at all since the rooms would now be even.

 

 

 

Two days passed by so fast with nothing special happening. Amber and Victoria already have everything ready. They waited outside of their dorm, just on the street in the early morning for their manager to drive the car. Shortly after from afar Soojung was to be seen. The two oldest members jumped in joy and sleepiness all left them. Amber ran over to Soojung and as usual she helped her princess carrying her bag. Soojung gave a really sweet shy smile to the boyish girl that somehow got the leader a little jealous. She hated how Amber can do all these things for the maknae without looking weird.

 

Victoria’s thoughts were disturbed when the car of their manager finally arrived. The door opened and inside was only him. The three girls hoped in and the two oldest members were fighting to sit with Soojung at the back. In the end the leader won the seat and she provoked the boyish girl by sticking her tongue at Amber without the other noticing.

 

The trip was long and Soojung fell asleep. Her head gently rested on Victoria’s shoulder and Victoria had her head gently rest against Soojung’s head. Amber saw the whole scene by looking through the mirror. She was filled with jealousy because sitting next to her princess was supposed to be her and not the leader. No wanting to see the two sleeping peacefully together Amber purposely the radio, the volume was a little loud making the leader awake. But what Amber didn’t know was Victoria wasn’t sleeping at all she was enjoying inhaling Soojung’s sweet scent.

 

The radio didn’t seem to bother the maknae and she didn’t even bother to move an inch. Victoria shot Amber a victory smirk through the mirror and continue to close her eyes resting her head against Soojung’s head.

 

Amber abruptly turns the radio off and decides to close her eyes and fall asleep as well. The manager didn’t know what happened to Amber but nevertheless he just shrugged it off focusing back on the road.

 

Shortly after they arrived at the ski resort. Once again Amber helped Soojung carrying her bag and they all went inside. At the lobby the other two who is also joining with them has already arrived. The manager got the key and they all followed him to the booked door. Instead of individual rooms he booked a service apartment where they have three bedrooms and bathrooms, kitchen and living room. The moment they entered Amber and Victoria was fighting to room with the maknae. But once again the leader won in taking the bed beside Soojung. Amber had a disappointed look; if it weren’t for her carrying so many things she would have been faster and get the bed.

 

“Amber you can sleep on this bed I’ll just room with unnie.” Krystal said seeing how disappointed Amber look. She grabbed the bag from Amber and without needing her to reply back she left the bedroom leaving the two unnies behind.

 

“Great. Now both of us won’t get to sleep with Soojung.” Amber smiled and dived in the bed next to Victoria’s. Victoria threw a pillow at Amber, it bounced on the girl’s back and landed on the floor.

 

After taking a short rest and eating some food they got themselves ready putting on some thick clothing ready to have some fun in the snow.

 

The six of them were exhausted from sliding down the snowy mountain and throwing snow inside each other’s clothes like little kids. They had so much fun that Amber and Victoria didn’t bother to snatch close to Soojung. When night comes an unexpected call came that made two people disappointed and one girl happy.

 

“Bad news, Victoria I got a call from the company we need to go back.” The manager announced and immediately Victoria whined not wanting to leave this amazing place. She was hugging the manager’s arm swinging it left and right hoping that will do the trick. But this time the manager cannot do anything because he also doesn’t want to leave.

 

“Go back your things.” He said freeing his arm from Victoria’s hug.

 

“It’s okay unnie we can always come back again.” Soojung said hugging the leader trying to comfort her. The hug from the maknae somehow made the leader feel better. They parted and Victoria just weakly smiled back.

 

Amber couldn’t help but to let out a smirk. She walks in front and hugged the leader like she doesn’t want her to leave.

 

“I’m going to make Soojung mine tonight.” Amber whispered when they hugged. Once they parted Amber quickly hide her smirk. Victoria eyed the boyish girl like she want to laser beam her with her eyes. But there was nothing she could do about it, she unwillingly went to her room and grabbed her things that was not even unpack yet. She faked a cry before leaving the resort.

 

The night arrives and their stomach was all growling for food. The four of them ate some food at a nearby restaurant. When they finished Amber made an excuse and pulled Soojung with her.

 

“Let’s go for a walk.” Amber said pulling Soojung along with her waving her hand at the other two to go back to the apartment.


The two had a walk around taking some photos together and at each other. They were having so much fun together that they felt their stomach hurting from too much laughing. Then all of a sudden Amber starts throwing snowballs at her princess. Not wanting to lose Soojung fought back doing the same thing. The two were like little kids chasing each other in the snow. And eventually Soojung caught hold of the boyish girl. Amber was so exhausted from all the running that her knees went weak and fell down on the ground. Since Soojung was holding onto Amber she also fell down too landing on top of Amber. The two exhaustedly lay there and Soojung just rest her head on Amber’s puffing chest. Amber took the chance and wraps her arms around her princess hugging the girl.

 

Amber look up the sky and the dark sky was filled with sparkling stars. The night was beautiful and having Soojung in her arms made it more beautiful. Soojund hid her face in Amber’s chest she was trying to burry the blush on her face. Her heart raced the moment she felt the embrace from the boyish girl. The two didn’t speak a word and just hugged each other enjoying the night full of stars.

 

Lying on the bed Amber looked to her right to see Soojung soundly sleeping on the bed that Victoria had. Her eyes fix back onto her phone and she purposely picked out a selca of her and Soojung just to tease the leader.

 

 

 

The 2 days 1 night stay at the ski resort ended so quickly and the four of them came back. Amber had a big grin on her face, as she couldn’t wait to see the jealous look on the leader.

 

They were back and practicing in the dance studio together. It was Victoria’s first time seeing the maknae after at the ski resort and she couldn’t wait to ask if anything happened between the two members. Amber has been giving the leader sly smirk that is making her uneasy. When they finally have a break from the intense practice Victoria manage to take the chance to ask Soojung.

 

“Soojung, did anything happen during the ski resort trip?” Victoria went straight to the question seeing how Amber left to the bathroom.

 

“What do you mean unnie?”

 

“Did… Amber… did anything to you?” Victoria didn’t know how to put her question into words and somehow it comes off quite awkward.

 

A blush suddenly appeared on Soojung’s cheeks as she remembered the night where Amber embraced her for a good long time. 

 

Looking at Soojung’s reaction Victoria remembers the words Amber said before she left “I’m going to make Soojung mine”. Adult content, scenes began flowing in Victoria’s mind, she lowered her head depressingly and not bothered waiting for Soojung’s answer.

----

A/N: So here it is, some been asking me to write a one-shot on their ski trip.
I had a more wild thought but decide not to do that.