Pranksters

Love Collection

 

Back at the dorm after a tiring day of performing their new songs ‘Electric Shock’ and ‘Jet’ Amber just couldn’t wait to hear the responses from their fans. She was really nervous about their first comeback stage and she hope she didn’t show any of that on screen. The first thing she did after coming back from another performance was turning her laptop on. She quickly login to the Korean fansite reading the fans’ responses. Instantly a wide smile appeared on her face. The fans loved their performance and all expecting a win next week. While Amber put full concentration on the screen another face came right next to Amber’s staring at the screen.

 

“Omo Krys you scared me!” Amber was startled by Krystal sudden intrusion.

 

“Let me see what our fans think of my head whip in ‘Jet’.” Krystal took over control of the computer mouse and scroll down the list of comments.

 

Moments later she crack out a soft laughter reading the humorous comments from her fans. At first she was worried that she would look ridiculous doing that but looks like her worries are gone since the fans loved it. As Krystal scroll down the page loading more comments they came across the their so-called couple name ‘Kryber’. It was all about the time when they went to Taiwan for the SMTown concert.

 

Ever since debut Amber and Krystal knew the fans like pairing them together and they weren’t bother about it because if that make their fans happy why not just let them be?

 

The two wasn’t purposely doing any fanservice to please their fans during the trip to Taiwan, their physical contacts just came in naturally but when the crowd screamed just from a simple touch an idea lit up.

 

“Hey Krys…” Amber paused and showed a cheeky grin. The young girl knew nothing good would come out from the older girl.

 

“…let’s shower our Kryber fans with lots of love.” She continued.

 

Krystal rolled her eyes, she knew Amber loves jokes and pranks because she got prank once before. It was that time when Amber suppose to come with her for a schedule but the older girl texted her back that she’s sick. But when the van arrived she got surprise by the one she was angry with. That was when Amber learned her lesson that Krystal get hurt easily so she didn’t dare to play any prank to the maknae. Instead she changed her target to Luna, although Luna gets hurt easily as well but she recover fast and shrugs it off like nothing afterward.

 

“What are you trying to do Amber?” Krystal eyed the older girl who is still grinning ear to ear.

 

“Nothing, just having fun with our fans. Come on it’s going to be fun.” She shook the arm of the younger girl still with her cheeky grin.

 

In the end Krystal agrees to Amber’s act, the young girl was surprise at herself with the agreement. How fun could this be? She kept questioning to herself.

 

The week went by fast as they finish their comeback stages. During the time Amber purposely does little things exciting the Kryber fans and she would grin at the monitor screen looking at the comments. Even though Krystal didn’t thought it would be fun teasing her fans but as she reads the comments she began to get excited too.

 

The fans are just easily pleased.

 

And so while they were practicing in the studio Amber and Krystal decides to give their fans a BIG heart attack when f(x) wins no.1.

 

“f(x)!” The MCs announced the winner.

 

Immediately the girls all had a shock expression and bowing to everyone and anyone. Amber kept bowing to the ones who congratulates her and when all the other artists leaving the stage Amber suddenly shouted “Min Happy Birthday!”

 

“What was that for?” Krystal whispered finding how weird it sounds to wish a friend’s happy birthday instead of thanking her fans or anyone.

 

“I don’t know. I just remembered it’s her birthday today.” Amber shrugged.

 

Krystal rolled her eyes, it happens all the time; Amber just says whatever comes in her head like a kid. Amber then went bouncing off with the others and the girls start singing ‘Electric Shock’ again. All the girls couldn’t contain their happy smiley face especially Luna.

 

When Amber bounces off next to Krystal she whispered, “Hop on my back.”

 

“What?” Krystal moves forward hitting Amber trying to get her attention back, as she did not hear it properly with all the loud screams. But Amber thought she understood so she bends her knees letting the younger girl to hop on.

 

“Why didn’t you hop on?” Amber whispered when the younger girl just stood there.

 

“I didn’t hear you.” Krystal whispered back finally understood what she said earlier.

 

“Let’s do that later.” Amber whispered back. Their hands connected for a short time before parting.

 

When it was the right time Amber bends down again for the second time letting Krystal to hop on her back. This time Krystal successfully climbs on Amber’s back. The crowd suddenly cheered louder earning a big smile on Krystal’s face while Amber busily trying to dance to ‘Electric Shock’ with Krystal on top. The piggyback ride wasn’t long as Krystal slides down to the floor and they continue to celebrate their first win.

 

After their little celebration successfully getting a free meal from their manager the girls came back to the dorm. Amber and Krystal just couldn’t wait to read the comments from their Kryber fans. Their comments never fail to amuse them. They login in the fansite excitedly; from time to time they would crack up laughing at the fans’ comment.

 

“Told you it’s going to be fun teasing our fans.”

 

“Alright… alright…” Krystal tried to hold in her laughter as she continues to read the comments.

 

They had a good laugh reading the comments from fans and so they move on looking at the pictures taken by the reporters. Surprisingly the reporter has taken tons of the piggyback photos. All of a sudden the two went silent just looking at the photos. When the two peel their eyes off the screen their face meet and a sudden awkward feeling came. They quickly break the eye contact looking somewhere else.

 

“I think we read too much of our fans’ comments even I starts to think we’re real looking at these photos.” Amber commented.

 

They only planned on the piggyback ride but when they look at the photos they realize the expressions they had on their face and the way they look in each other eyes. They replayed the encore video and realize the little actions that just naturally happened, like how Amber suddenly hugged Krystal and how she brushes her hair. Everything was naturally done and not for fanservice.

 

“Amber this is creeping me out why do I think they look so good together?” Krystal said referring ‘they’ as to themselves. 

 

“…Eh… it must be because of the fans’ comments. Let’s not think about it.” Amber quickly closes the browser and even shutting the screen off.

----

A/N: Truly thinks Kryber intention is to kill us with the piggyback ride.