Obedient Kid

Love Collection

 

I was all dressed up for the performance ready to go on stage.

 

I wondered where’s our members?

 

I kept walking around trying to find them and from the changing room I saw the two whom I suspect there’s something fishy going on between them. The two walk out together hand in hand but immediately parted when they saw me staring at them. They put out a smile as they approach me together.

 

“What were you two doing?” I curiously asked them trying to see what they say.

 

“Oh…” Amber rolled her eyes.

 

“She’s just helping me fixing my dress.” Krystal cuts in.

 

I let the situation go and we just waited until it was our turn to perform. Ever since then I’ve been keeping an eye on them. The two are really suspicious. As the leader my responsibility is to take care of my children, make sure they aren’t doing something that is inappropriate.

 

I was eying at the two on the couch not trying to be obvious. Their action is rather intimate, Amber had her arm wrap around Krystal’s shoulder and Krystal tiredly lean her head onto Amber’s chest. The two was watching something on the small screen of Amber’s phone. I looked around; we’re in the waiting room waiting for our turn to perform our new song ‘Electric Shock’.

 

The two are awfully intimate with each other recently. I couldn’t help but to have feelings there’s something more going on between them.

 

Please Kryber is not real and let it just be some fans pairing.

 

We did our recordings for ‘Jet’ and everything went smoothly even our choreographer who especially came to see our comeback stage compliment us. Next was ‘Electric Shock’, we changed our clothes and were ready on stage. While one of the staff was fixing Sulli’s mic I saw something that shouldn’t be done in the public. Krystal was hugging Amber, having her arms around Amber’s neck. She had a light smile on her face and they whisper to each other with giggles.

 

Kids there are cameras! They’re filming us!

 

I kept sending electric signals to the two but I guess it didn’t work as they continued to stay in that position until one of the staff shouted for us to get in position.

 

The recording went really smooth even though we weren’t that pleased because we didn’t get to sing live. We left afterward and the two continued to stay as close as possible.

 

They’re been extra touchy ever since that time.

 

A weird thought suddenly pop up. Krystal turned 18! Officially legal age!

 

My mind went crazy, as the thought of my kids are old enough to do what adults can do.

 

As the mother of my kids I need to know if my feelings about the two is right and I need to protect them from doing ‘stuffs’. Suddenly a plan strikes in my head.

 

 

 

It was night, Sulli is still out filming her new drama, Luna is out for a walk and Krystal is sleeping inside on Amber’s bed. I especially took this chance to start my plan. Amber is out with her friends she just called 10 minutes ago saying that she’s coming back and if I wanted some food. I peek at Amber’s room seeing if there’s any sign Krystal going to wake up soon. When I heard light snoring sounds I silently close the door shut. I went to the kitchen and began my plan.

 

I empty out half a bottle of coke into another bottle so that it’s not a waste. Then getting another bottle out that’s hidden with my red wines I filled up the coke bottle. When it’s done I grab a chopstick stick it inside and stir the mixed cola. Screwing the bottle lid back on I put the coke bottle back inside the fridge where it was before.

 

I look at the time estimating in about 5 minutes Amber should be back. I cleaned up my mess in the kitchen then sat in front of the television pretending to watch whatever it’s on.

 

Later Amber came back with a bag of dukbokki that I told her to buy and on the other hand carrying a skateboard.  She places her skateboard near the entrance of the door where the shoe rack is then put down the bag of dukbokki on the dining table.

 

“Unnie your food is here.” She called.

 

I got up from where I was sitting and pretend to be happy that there’s food. I peek over I saw beads of sweat on her forehead. She must be sweating a lot. Knowing Amber for more than 3 years, this girl loves anything that’s sugar especially after sweating out.

 

“There’s a bottle of coke in the fridge.” I especially point it out.

 

“Thanks.” She gave me a smile.

 

She took the bottle of coke out and I watch her intensely unscrewing the bottle top waiting for her to take the coke in .

 

“Unnie you’re not eating?” She stops her action when the bottle touches her lips.

 

“Ah… yeah of course. You wanna eat some?” I took my eyes off her and pretend to unwrap the paper bag with the dukbokki inside.

 

“Yeah I’ll eat some after I shower.” She said and then screws the lid on the bottle putting it down on the table. I had a disappointed face but luckily she did catch it.

 

As she left to her room I shoved a few dukbokki in my mouth chewing it like I’m really craving for it. I keep eying the door of her room and Amber was inside for almost 30 minutes before she walk out to the bathroom.

 

What was she doing inside? Wait… Krystal is inside!

 

I put down the fork and quickly ran to the door of Amber’s room. I place my ear near the door trying to hear if the maknae is up but I hear nothing. I went back to the kitchen and continued eating and staring at the bottle of coke.

 

Soon Amber came out with a towel hanging over her neck. I got up getting another fork and when she sat down across from me I hand her the fork. The two of us started eating together. My heart raced as to why isn’t she drinking her beloved soft drink. Then suddenly she got up.

 

Wait? Are you leaving? What about your coke!?

 

I panicked.

 

“Unnie do you want water?” She asked and I quickly nod my head. Shortly she came back with two glasses of waters.

 

I eyed at the untouch bottle of coke.

 

“Amber, you’re not going to drink that?” Reminding her that there’s still a bottle of coke on the table.

 

“Unnie you wanna drink that? You can have it if you want.” Amber grabs the bottle of coke and handing it over to me.

 

“Oh no… it’s just if you’re not drinking it then put it back in the fridge.” I quickly made an excuse.

 

“I’ll drink it afterward.” She said and places the bottle of coke next to her glass of water.

 

While we finish the rest of the dukbokki we just had random chats like our upcoming schedule and Amber attempts to crack some jokes. We finished the dukbokki and cleaning it up the bottle of coke was still left untouch. Just when I turn back after throwing the rubbish in the bin I saw Amber gulping the coke down.

 

Amber don’t drink too much, you’re going to be drunk.

 

I eyed her and she gave me a complex look after she gulps almost half of the bottle of coke. I saw the changes of her face her cheeks was slightly pink. She blinked a few times.

 

“Unnie…this coke…taste funny.” She stuttered. She looks at the bottle seeing if it’s expire but she couldn’t focus on the small writing.

 

“Unnie I can’t read it properly.” She gave me the bottle. I took the bottle and put on the table. I went over to Amber seeing that she can’t even stand up properly. I helped her to the couch and she just sat there quietly staring at nothing.

 

I stared at her. I think it’s time to move on with the plan.

 

“Amber, go to the toilet.” I command testing if she really obeys it.

 

The younger girl just stood up turning to the direction of the bathroom. But before she left I quickly pull her back down on the couch.

 

“No just stay here.” She sits back down quietly.

 

Looks like my plan is working. Last time when Amber first drank alcohol she became really obedient to whomever. We had fun teasing the girl telling her to go to the bathroom and asking her random questions.

 

I cleared my throat before questioning her.

 

“Amber what’s your relationship with Krystal?”

 

“…Group mate…”

 

“ Is there more to it?”

 

“…Friends…”

 

“Anymore?” I became impatient at the girl.

 

“…Lovers…”

 

Shoot! I was right. Amber always gives off a soft and caring look whenever she looks at Krystal. Even though Sulli and Luna complains that she treats Krystal with more care but every time Amber just shrugs it off saying Krystal gets hurt easily.

 

I calm myself down ready to ask the next question.

 

“Amber where… are you guys up to in the relationship?” I tried to put the sentence together as I don’t know what kind of words I should use.

 

Amber just sat there quietly staring at nothing.

 

I groaned trying to put it in another way. “Have you guys kissed yet? Or have you guys did…more?” I blushed. I couldn’t spit the actual word out.

 

“…We…” She spoke I feel like I’m sweating dying to know the answer. I mentally prayed, please don’t tell me they did more than a kiss.

 

“Unnie what are you doing?” Just when Amber was about to answer the question Krystal came out interrupting us. She had a furious expression using her deadly glares at me. I didn’t dare to say anything a mad Soojung is never to mess with. I kept my mouth shut and Krystal just drag the drunk Amber inside her room.

 

I let out a sigh when I heard the door shut.

 

Well... at least I know they’re dating.

----

A/N: I don't think turned out what I imagine it to be but oh wells I just wanted to write the fact that Amber tunrs into an obedient kid after she drinks alcohol.