Practice makes perfect

Love Collection

 

Krystal has been reading that pile of stapled papers for 3 hours. She takes it everywhere she goes even when the other f(x)’s members were happily playing Wii Krystal would sit inside a room on her band member’s bed and read silently.

 

“Why don’t you give yourself a break?” Amber walks in to her own room she shared with Luna. She sat herself next to Krystal on the bed. Hearing her band member’s voice Krystal finally lift her head away from the pile of papers.

 

She massages her own temples and sighed loudly.

 

“I’ve got to do good on this scene, it’s very important.” She said.

 

Krystal has just accepted a new drama and this time she plays a fairly big role although she’s not the main actress. Ever since she receive the script she’s been tough on herself. She would reread the script over 10 times and practice her facial expression in front of the mirror every day.

 

Amber took the script away from Krystal and places it on the table. She then took Krystal’s hands that were messaging her temples and instead she messages her.

 

“You’re great. The previous episode you were awesome.” Amber said trying to give the girl some confident in her acting.

 

As much as Krystal have been receiving a lot of positive feedback from her fans and the media Krystal just couldn’t relax herself. She wanted to do her very best for this role.

 

“You’re great, I’ve been helping you act all these times.” Amber said again when seeing no sign of changes in Krystal’s expression.

 

“Can you help me on this scene? It’s the highlight of the episode.” Krystal brought Amber’s hands away from her temples and straighten herself up.

 

“What scene is it?” Amber casually asked. It’s not the first time she helped Krystal in being her partner.

 

“A kiss scene.” Krystal said and instantly her face flushed.

 

Amber was shock; a part of her felt sad because her princess will be kissing another man.

 

“Well you know I haven’t kissed before so Amber you got to help me.” Krystal pleaded causing Amber’s heart to soften.

 

Amber’s heart beats rapidly not only Krystal haven’t have her first kiss yet Amber also haven’t had hers too.

 

“You…want me to rehearse the kiss scene with…you?” Amber slowly said not believing that’s what Krystal’s meant.

 

Krystal nodded with a pouting face.

 

“But…Krys…I haven’t had my first kiss yet too.” Amber explained.

 

“That’s good. We can both practice on it for future needs. One day you might have a kissing scene too.” Krystal tried to convince her member.

 

A kissing scene? Amber couldn’t imagine what it’s going to be like for her kissing someone other than the person she likes. She stared at the poor girl who is begging for her help. She wants to say no but she couldn’t, she never said no when it comes to Krystal.

 

“…Fine…” She sighed and Krystal jumped hugging the short hair girl.

 

Without knowing it’s already past midnight, the two girls only realize it when Luna came walking in the room and then climb onto the top bunker bed to sleep.

 

“Amber unnie are you helping Soojung to rehearse?” Luna questioned and yawned.

 

“Ah…yeah, is everyone asleep?” Amber asked.

 

“Yea, it’s past midnight already.” Luna pulled the blanket and slid herself underneath it.

 

“Alright, sleep tight.” Amber said and then grab onto Krystal’s arm pulling her outside, as she doesn’t want to disturb Luna’s sleep.

 

The lights were off in the living area making it pitch black; Amber held onto Krystal and led her to the couch. She reaches her hand and switches the lamp on the light shone brightening the pitch-black area.

 

“So how does it go? I’ll go get the script.” Once Amber seated herself next to Krystal on the couch she remember that they didn’t bring the script along with them. Just when Amber was about to go Krystal quickly grab a hold of Amber’s wrist and pull her sitting back down.

 

“Don’t worry, it’s all in my head.” The young girl said pointing a finger on her head.

 

Krystal took a moment to explain the situation to Amber making sure Amber understands what kind of scene they are acting.

 

“What!?” Amber raised her voice but immediately covers it with her hands. It’s late night and she doesn’t want to wake her members up.

 

“Why the heck the director give you such a kissing scene when he know you’re still young?” Amber lowered her voice hiding her anger towards the director.

 

Sure her other members had a kissing scene on screen before and it doesn’t bother her but this time with Krystal, it’s not just a kiss but a passionate one involving tongues.

 

“I don’t know but the director said it’s important and they cannot cut this scene out.” Krystal explained calming the older girl down.

 

There was no choice since Krystal has already reason out with the director, Amber looks away breathing in and out trying to calm herself.

 

“Fine…let’s get started.” She finally said and faces the younger girl.

 

Krystal straighten herself up facing the older girl directing, according to the script Krystal will close her eyes first while the guy will take the initiative to lean in and kiss. The kiss will start off lightly and turns out hot heated.

 

Krystal close her eyes, she felt Amber’s hand holding onto her arms and slowly she felt her breathing coming near prickling her face. Her heart raced so did Amber’s. Amber could also feel Krystal’s breathing and the scent of her was so strong. About a few millimeters away from the luscious lips of Krystal’s Amber jerk back from her rapid increase heart beating.

 

Krystal open her eyes when she felt the hot breathing gone, a red flushed face of Amber was shown right in front of her eyes.

 

“Don’t look at me like that Krys… you know it’s hard to be the initiative one.” Amber explained seeing the glare Krystal was sending.

 

Amber took a deep breath in and once again she gather all her courage and leans forward to the younger girl. But her heart was beating even faster than before and once again she pulls herself away. Amber has been leaning forward and jerking backwards for several times that has finally anger the young girl.

 

“Amber are you going to do it or not?” Krystal said in English showing signs that she’s pissed off.

 

Amber swallowed hard, seeing the princess angry certainly not something she want but she couldn’t help it too. All of a sudden her friend also her member ask her to kiss her passionately. She’s been having all sorts of mix feelings about it that it’s hard not to feel nervous.

 

“Alright…give me 3 minutes.” Amber got off the couch she started walking around mindlessly, and then jumping on the spot then finally she starts popping. Krystal stared at the older girl rolling her eyes, a habit that she got used to seeing from the girl.

 

Exactly after 3 minutes Amber came back sitting on the same spot looking less nervous.

 

“Alright…I’m going to start.” She informed the young girl and Krystal closes her eyes telling that she’s ready.

 

Amber also closes her eyes leaning in to meet with Krystal’s pair of lips. She tried her best to ignore the rapid heart beating. She kept telling herself she couldn’t back out anymore because Krystal will get angrier. Finally the two pair of lips meets and Amber felt her heart is going to stop beating soon because it’s beating too fast. Their lips didn’t move for a couple of seconds until Krystal took the initiative, which she shouldn’t according to the script. The two lightly nibbled on the bottom lip slowly savoring the taste. The kiss didn’t last long until Amber jerk away feeling out of breath.

 

Amber felt her entire body is burning and Krystal definitely can see the blush on her face. Krystal also couldn’t help her heart beat; she just had her first kiss.

 

“Hey you got to follow the script.” Krystal said looking away from the older girl.

 

“You too.” Amber retorted back.

 

The two tried again, this time feeling a little bit less nervous as they already got a taste of what it’s like. Amber couldn’t help but smile at the softness of Krystal’s lips. She leans in, moving a little faster than before and once again captured Krystal’s soft lips. This time Amber followed the script taking the initiative to move her lips. They once again nibbled on each other bottom lip slowly; the kiss went on for a good 3 minutes without getting deeper. This time Krystal pulled back needing the oxygen.

 

They both avoid each other’s eyes, too embarrassed to face each other.

 

“How…was it?” Amber quietly questioned still without looking at Krystal.

 

“Not…bad…” She didn’t know if Amber was referring to the way she kissed or the scene they are acting.

 

“Great…we should call it a night.” Amber prepares to leave but quickly was pull by Krystal.

 

“But still it’s not what the script said.” Krystal showed her pleading eyes again.

 

Amber slowly sits back down. “So?”

 

“The script said passionate kiss, tongues collides together.”

 

“Krys do we really have to do that?” Amber blushed harder at the thought of that.

 

“Yes but if you don’t want to I won’t force you.” Krystal answered depressingly; she knows Amber will never say no to her whenever she does that.

 

“Alright…”

 

And so the two continued on with the kissing but it wasn’t easy for Amber or Krystal to take the kiss a further step. It was only until the 10th attempt that the two got used to each other’s touch and taste that they don’t feel shy anymore.

 

Seeing how Amber still hasn’t taken the move yet Krystal decides she’ll be the one to do it. She let her tongue out of her comfort zone and the lips of Amber’s trying to gain access. Amber naturally opens and Krystal enters, it was not long after that Amber took the lead following back how the script was written. The kiss went deep and deeper as the two have completely lost in the sensations. Unexpectedly, Krystal let out a moan feeling surprise at her own noise she gently push Amber away breaking the sensations.

 

“Krys…are you okay?” Seeing the sudden act from the young girl Amber worriedly asks breathlessly.

 

“I’m okay, it’s late we should sleep.” Krystal said in an almost audible tone.

 

 

 

At the dorm with the rest of the f(x) members minus Krystal Amber was intensively watching Krystal’s drama. Her hand gripped tightly on the remote control waiting for the kissing scene. But that scene never came and the episode ended showing the preview for next week’s episode. Amber finally let go of the remote control.

 

“I thought there was a kissing scene?” She mumbled but it was enough for Sulli to hear clearly.

 

“Soojungie has a kissing scene? Where? Did I miss it?” Sulli jolt up from her sluggish position and threw the magazine away.

 

“What kissing scene? I read Soojung’s script not even a peck.” Luna added.

 

“Can’t be…we even rehearse…” Amber spoke softly to herself but then she realizes the truth before letting herself finish the rest of the sentence.

 

“What did you say hyung?” Sulli cling onto Amber but Amber just had a smirk on her face.

---------

A/N: Sly Soojung is loved :)