Do I really like girls?

Love Collection

A/N: Part 2 of "I don't like girls"

----------------------

 

I wished everything happened last night was a dream but reality hates me, it’s real. It’s real that I kissed a girl and one part of me liked it. I pushed myself up, even though I want to stay in bed and keep dreaming forever that nothing happened last night but I got to face the reality. I wash myself up and went back in my room to change. I look in my wardrobe staring at the black, white and grey shirts I have. I’m already feeling gloomy about that kiss and wanted to cheer myself up with some colours but even that I can’t do. I had a hard choice in picking what to wear that I end up spending over 30mins staring at my clothing. In the end I just grabbed that black shirt and blue jeans that I often wear. I went over to my collection of caps, I was about to grab the red LA cap but withdraw my hands when I was an inch away. Even if I’m running a bit late I took time to do my hair, I tried tucking the hair behind my ears trying to at least look a little feminine but it just gave me shivers looking at the end result. The voice of my mum echoed through the house and I hurriedly mess up my hair and then fix it using my hand. I was really late to class that I just grabbed a piece of toast from the plate and head out.

 

I munch on the piece of toast on the way listening to some music. On the way I walk pass some girls in my class, they squealed and greeted me shyly. I just gave them a smile and continue on. But one thing sure surprise me was, my eyes was looking at their face thinking they look kind of pretty then my eyes suddenly wonder to their pair of overly exposed legs and kept my gaze on those pair of slim legs for a good 5 seconds. My heart pounded so fast just realising what I was doing. I never cared what they look like and I never stared at their legs.

 

Oh Krystal what have you done to me last night?

 

I quickly look somewhere else and speed up my walking pace.

 

When I enter my first class I was greeted by my usual classmates, the girls greeted me shyly and as usual I sat next to the group of boys.

 

“Hey Am!” The tall guy name Kris gave me buddy-like handshake and I sat next to him.

 

Kris is a really good-looking guy, not only he got the looks but he’s smart and caring too. There was a time I thought if I was his girlfriend I must be the luckiest girl in the whole wide world. But of course that was only a 1 second thought because I have no feelings for this guy except friends.

 

I was getting my books out ready for class to start then all of a sudden Jonghyun jumped and attacked Kris from behind causing me to almost hit him in the face. Amongst the guys I know Jonghyun can be said to be the most erted one. He likes talking about girls, and and most of all he likes sharing his stories with his friends. Usually when he starts talking about it I would plug my earphones in and listen to music instead. But I must admit he’s a caring friend and a funny guy that brings up the mood easily. There goes again with his . He hugged Kris from behind and shows him a photo on his phone.

 

Poor Kris. Although he’s not erted like Jonghyun but after all he is a normal guy so whenever Jonghyun talks about girls he just quietly listens.

 

“Hey you think she’s cute?” Jonghyun asks pointing to the girl in the photo.

 

Usually I would ignore but this time I lean over and peaked at the photo. It’s a girl with shoulder length hair big s wearing a sailor uniform and her skirt is so short that you can almost see her underwear. It must be another Japanese AV girl.

 

“Sort of…” Kris answered in his usual deep voice.

 

Kris always say the same thing, he never shows too much expression like other guys when seeing pretty, y girls but Jonghyun never get sick of his ‘sort of’ answer.

 

“Am what do you think?” Knowing that I peaked Jonghyun shove the photo in front wanting a comment of what I think.

 

 I had a second look but this time took longer looking at the details. This girl does have a cute looking face and her body is really something but after all she looks like a .

 

“Cute.” It slipped which was not supposed to.

 

Jonghyun jumped, getting off of Kris and hugged me instead.

 

“Am you have great taste like me!” He said with joy and then went back to his seat with a big smile.

 

I gave him an awkward smile and continued getting my books out from my bag.

 

“Am what’s wrong with you?” Kris asked in the same calm voice.

 

“What?” I didn’t understand what he meant. I’m completely normal, there’s nothing wrong with me.

 

“Usually you don’t care about Jonghyun and his erted acts but why did you respond to him?” He pointed out and I froze on the spot.

 

That’s right. What’s wrong with me? Krystal what have you done to me!?

 

Before I could answer Kris that I don’t even know what to say the teacher walk in and I was glad about that. The question was drop and we never talk about it after class like it never happened. During break I was with the guys again. Jonghyun again talking about girls, a topic that he can talk forever. Key and Kris was listening to it like usual, Kris the quiet one while Key sometimes add in a few words. Somehow I didn’t put my earphone on this time and I listened how Jonghyun described the girl he was with last night. The way he described what happened between them was really dirty but funny in a way.

 

“…oh my god that … don’t ever use that brand man it gives you itches…it makes you feel like scratching it all day long…”

 

I laughed out loud while listening to Jonghyun’s story and the two guys Kris and Key just gave me a weird look.

 

“Oh my ing god! Amber you laughed!” Key said with an exaggerated expression.

 

I went silent and the three of them went silent too.

 

“Oh my god Am I think I’m in love with you! You finally act like one of us.” Jonghyun grinned and hugged me with his two strong arms.

 

I never said anything and didn’t dare to laugh too but I listened to everything that Jonghyun had shared today while eating lunch.

 

My classes finished early today since the last class the lecture was absent. Feeling sleepy and tried because the lack of sleep from last night I decide to go home and get some sleep. On the way home I couldn’t help but to think of the weird act I did. I was checking out the girls’ legs, I respond to Jonghyun when he showed the photo and his dirty story. My feet stop moving feeling scared of myself. I’m starting to take interest in girls. I quickly run back home maybe a good sleep will help me and tomorrow I’m all good again.

 

I keep running until I reach in front of my doorstep but I was even more freak out when I see Krystal sitting on the step wearing her school uniform and hugging her school bag.

 

“Wha…what are you do…ing here? You’re…su…suppose to be in school now?” I stuttered in my own words.

 

When hearing my voice she lifts her head up giving me a cold glare. She threw her bag on the ground and walk forward.

 

“Me? Doing here? I’m here because of you. You ran off yesterday without a word. I don’t know your number or do I know where you go to school, all I know is you live here.” She steps forward every word she said until she’s only an inch away from me.

 

My body became of stiff and my heart pounded so fast afraid the thing that happened last night will repeat again. She keeps glaring at me and I keep looking away from her deadly stares.

 

“Don’t worry I won’t do anything to you and stop denying it I can see it in your eyes we’re the same kind.” She let out a sigh and then steps backward.

 

The two eyes connected for a couple of seconds before Krystal breaks it off, she picks her school bag on the floor dusted the dirt off and stomps away without taking another glance at the tomboy. I was left dumbfounded by her words, what does she mean we’re the same kind? I push the thoughts away and enter the house I quickly run to my room without changing I climb on the bed and hid myself under the blanket.

 

I kept telling myself things will work out when I wake up. But obviously it didn’t work at all, I woke up and I’m still the same. After letting myself suffer for a few days of being freak out and stopping myself from thinking something strange I finally let myself go. Just when I decide to let this confusion to come to an end the girl who confessed to me last time sat beside me on the bench.

 

“Sunbae, are you alright?” The petite girl said with extra care.

 

I turn to the right to see her, what was her name again? That’s right, Luna. I took a good look at her from head to toe and I must say she’s cute. I swallowed hard and took a deep breathe in before asking this absurd favour.

 

“Luna ssi, can you do me favour?” I stared at her eyes looking desperate.

 

She gave me a worried face but nevertheless nodded.

 

“Can I kiss you?” I asked. I was ready that she would say a no, I mean who would say yes to someone who rejected you. But surprisingly she just nodded, she didn’t ask anything and just closes her eyes waiting for me to make a move.

 

I put my arms on her shoulders and stared at her glossy lips then my lips moist. I also close my eyes as I lean forward reaching for her pinky lips. Our lips touched and I let myself stay like that for almost a minute. I pull myself apart and open my eyes; Luna still has her eyes close her face turned red. I touched my lips and immediately pull out a wide smile. I jump up from the bench jumping around and screaming.

 

“Yes!!! I don’t feel anything it means I don’t like girls.” I was too happy to care what other people was thinking about me when they walk pass.

 

“Thank you Luna ssi!” I saw the girl still froze on the spot, I was too happy that I’m not longer confused that I pecked her cheek to show my happiness and appreciation.

 

I grab my bag and happily skip away leaving Luna still frozen on the bench. I felt a lot happier and not confuse anymore. I brought myself lots of food on the way as a celebration of my no-longer-confuse days. I had a big smile on my face along the way like some idiots until I saw Krystal again sitting on my doorstep.

 

“Looks like you no longer are confused.” She stood up straightening the folds on her school shirt.

 

“Yup! I kissed a girl today and I feel nothing at all.” I proudly said.

 

She was wrong; I am not the same as her.

 

“Really?” She raised her eyebrow not convinced by it.

 

I nodded at her with a confident face.

 

“Then kiss me.” She said with a straight face.

 

I froze, what? Kiss her? I widen my eyes staring at her like you gotta be kidding me.

 

“You said you feel nothing then kiss me.” She repeated trying to provoke me to kiss her.

 

“I don’t like girls there’s no reason for me to kiss you.” I kept my cool.

 

“Who knows…scientists do many experiments before they can confirm if the statement is true. Once without feelings does not mean anything.” Krystal retorted back and I somehow agree to it.

 

“Fine.” I agreed since I got confident from Luna that in my heart I don’t like girls.

 

I walk to Krystal her eyes were staring at me like piercing through mine; I lift her chin up and close my eyes as I kiss her lips. Our lips touched just like how it was with Luna after a minute of not moving I pull away. I confident smile appear as I don’t feel a single thing toward this girl.

 

“See I don’t have any feel…” My sentence was cut off before I could end it.

 

In a swift second Krystal wrap her arms around my neck, she tiptoed a bit and pushes her lips onto mine. But that wasn’t all; she kept on my bottom lip and even manages to enter her tongue in. My eyes instantly grew wide as I felt the hard pounding in my chest, the bags of food that I brought drops onto the ground. Her tongue kept moving around exploring every bits of my mouth, I didn’t know what to do except letting her invade my mouth.

 

Has it been a minute or five? But she pulled out when we both running out of breath.

 

“Do you have any feelings?” She puffed.

 

I stood still blinking my eyes trying to regain what was happening.

 

“OH !” I shouted and quickly ran inside my house.

 

Krystal Jung what have you done to me!?

-----------

A/N: Amber is still confused...