I'm Just A Fans

Short Story of YulSic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm Just A Fans

 

12th April 2017, Wednesday, 04:16 p.m.

KY Group: Yul's Office.

 

A knock on the door can be heard. "Get in.." A guy said as his eyes fixed at the paper on his work table. 

 

"Mr. Kwon, someone would like to meet you." His secretary informed.

 

"Who?"

 

"It's Mr. Kwon Jiyong-shi."

 

"Let him in.." He said as he smile at his secretary. 

 

"All right sir." 

 

...

 

"Hello there Yul." Jiyong greet as he enter the office. 

 

"Whats up?" He get up and they shake hand. "Have a seat." 

 

Jiyong sit and stare at him. 

 

"Whats with that look uh?" Yul asked as he poked Jiyong's head. 

 

"Aww. Yah!" He grab Yul's shirt playfully and then they laugh. 

 

"What bring you here?" He asked as he focus on his paper work again. 

 

"Lets meet Sica.." Jiyong said. 

 

"Uh? What do you mean?"

 

"Lets meet her. Your ultimate crush." He tease. 

 

"I still can meet her? You know she's with Tyler now." He smile bitterly as he said that.

 

"I didn't make up any story but from what I heard of, the dating rumours is just to make a media stop stalking on them." Jiyong explain. 

 

"Where did you hear that from Jiyong-ah? Look what if the thing you said is not true? I'm the one who's gonna take the blame." 

 

"Why don't you try first Yul? I know you fancy her." He said in a serious tone. 

 

"So what do you want me to do uh?" 

 

"Propose her."

 

Yul sigh and lean his back on the chair. He massage his temples and close his eyes. "My cousin is surely gonna scold me for this." He sigh again and shook his head.

 

 

 

Jung Mansion, Gangam - 07:09 p.m.

 

Two guys are talking about a certain problem in front of the mansion gate. "Are you sure about this? I don't think that this is a good idea." Yul said as he keep fixing his hairs nervously. 

 

"Don't worry. I'm here for you okay bro?" Jiyong said as he patted his shoulders. 

 

"Will her and her family accept me? I'm nobody." He asked worriedly. 

 

"You've been courting her for too long and now it's time for you to confess. Don't wait anymore or she will fall into someone else arms." 

 

"Wooo. Thats not a good thing to say." Yul said and poke his best friend head. 

 

"So press the bell now." He order Yul. 

 

Yul was about to press the bell when a car suddenly come from behind of them. That car stop and a woman get out from the driver side. Yul can't think straight, he lost for words. An angel is walking towards him now.

 

"Yul?" A girl called in confused tone. 

 

"H-Hey.." He stutter a bit and let out an awkward smile while Jiyong is already in Yul's car. 

 

"What are you doing here?" 

 

"My oh my.. It's Jessica Jung! No. No. Relax Kwon Yul. Don't act like a fanboy much." He thought as he look at her. "W-Well I.."

 

"Yes?" She asked as she smile at him. 

 

"I'm planning to meet you so I come to your house. Sorry for not telling you beforehand. I should have called you earlier." He manage to say. 

 

"Well lets get in first.." She said. 

 

"Sure.." He smile at her. 

 

"What about your friend?" Jessica asked as she look at Jiyong who's hiding in the car. 

 

"He said that he will wait in the car." 

 

 

 

Jung's Garden - 07:37 p.m.

 

Both YulSic sit at the table at the center of the garden. "Have a seat. I'll bring something to drink." She said as she stand up now.

 

"No thats okay. You just comeback home. I don't want to troubling you. I have troubling you enough." 

 

"Don't said that Yul." She sit at her chair back and smile at him. "So what is your purpose of coming here?" 

 

"Well.. Actually I.. You know.. There is something important I want to tell you.."

 

"Ooookay.." She said in confused tone and nodded. 

 

"I know I'm nobody and I'm just a fans. I know I'm not in a place to tell you this or to ask you this." He said nervously. 

 

"Can you just straight to the point?" She asked as she giggles a bit. His cute face is totally making her smile.

 

"Actually I Kwon Yul.." He get up and kneel down in front of her. Taking out a ring in his right pocket and stare at her with a smile. "Will you be my girl?" Then there's long silence between them. Jessica didn't even look at his eyes. 

 

 

 

After feeling tired of kneeling he get up and caressed the back of his neck awkwardly. "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have done that.." He smile at her and she smile back.

 

"Hmm." He clear his throat and begin to speak again. "It's okay if you can't answer me now but please take this ring and when you have an answer. You can do whatever you want with this ring." He said and put the ring on the table. 

 

"Thank you for your cooperation. I will surely give you an answer when I have one." She reply him in a soft tone. 

 

"I will be going now then.. See you.." He bowed at her and leave the mansion. 

 

"What a surprise.. Wonder what is Yuri reaction if she know about this?" Jessica thought and smile. 

 

 

 

13th April 2017, Thursday, 09:01 a.m.

KY Group: Yul's Office.

 

"Am I doing a right thing? Hmm. I bet she's gonna hates me." Yul mumbles alone as he ruffles his hairs. 

 

The door burst open revealing a woman wearing all black from head to toe. "Here comes trouble." Yul thought. 

 

"Yah Kwon Yul. What did you just do to my friend uh?" She asked as she grab his collar right now. 

 

"Woo. Woo. Calm down Yuri-ah and let me explain to you okay?" Yul said as he try so hard to calm his cousin down. Yeah. His cousin is Kwon Yuri from Girls' Generation. 

 

"You better explain to me or you'll die." Yuri said. 

 

"Don't you love me anymore Yuri-ah? We're twin cousin and we even share the same birthday you know." He said as he fix his shirt. 

 

"Hurry and explain." She said as she's now sitting on the chair in front of him. 

 

"It's Jiyong idea. He told me to propose her." He said.

 

"and you just follow whatever he said uh?" The black pearl asked more. 

 

"Look.. I'm sorry okay? I won't do it ever again.." Yul said.

 

"Don't be because I prefer you more than that Tyler Y Kwon." Yuri said to him as she smile. 

 

"My cousin is surely something. Bipolar in exact." Yul thought as he sigh in relief.

 

 

 

Yul POV

 

"What are you sighing for?" She asked me. 

 

"Nothing.. By the way, that's not a nice thing to do you know? Get into my office that way.." I said to her in a serious tone. 

 

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm sorry okay." She said and smile. 

 

"What a scary cousin of mine." I thought. "So.. Hmm.." I clear my throat and look at her. "I'm sorry okay Yuri-ah?"

 

"Actually I'm not mad at you at all.." She said as she bite her finger nail. 

 

"Then what with the fuss just now?" I asked her as I frowned.

 

"Kekeke. I just want to scared you." She said innocently. 

 

I sigh and massaging my temples. "Just think that you're lucky because I don't have a heart attack." I said to her. 

 

"Stop saying that.. I'm sorry all right?" She said as she pinch my nose. 

 

"Yeah.." I said and pout a bit. I really loves acting all pampered when I'm with Yuri. 

 

"Stop doing that Yul or my Sicababy won't accept you.." She said as she grin. 

 

"She won't accept me anyway Yuri-ah.. Other than that Tyler guy I prefer you to take care of her than him.." I said in a serious tone. 

 

"I can only give her my love Yul. I can't give her a baby." She said in a low tone. 

 

"She wants a baby?" 

 

"Every girl wants a baby and so me." Yuri said. 

 

"Lets have a baby together if Sica reject me. What do you think?" I asked and earn a hard slap on my chest. I cough so hard because of that. "Yah it's hurt." I scold her.

 

"You deserve it!" She stand up and pull my left ear. 

 

"Awww Yuri-ah it's hurt. Aww! Aww!" I hissed in pain. 

 

"I rather not having any baby if it's you." She said and let go of my ear. 

 

"Aww.. Am I that bad?" I asked.

 

"Yes you are.." She said and rolled her eyes. 

 

I shook my head and smile at her.

 

"By the way, lets go." She suddenly said.

 

"Uhh? Where?" I asked with a question look.

 

"Breakfast.." She answer me shortly.

 

"But I just had my breakfast an hour ago." I explain. 

 

"Accompany me for a breakfast please." She plead with her oh-not-so-cute face. 

 

"Err. You don't have to do that face." I said as I rolled my eyes. "Lets go."

 

End of Yul POV

 

 

 

Americano Restaurant - 09:35 a.m. 

 

"Oh there she is.." Yuri said.


"She? Who?" He asked confusedly and then pinch Yuri's arm hard.

 

"Aww yahh! Thats hurt!" 

 

"Why didn't you tell me that Sica is going to join us?!" He whisper at her angrily.

 

"Relax.. She won't bite.." She said and join Jessica at the table.

 

Yul walk towards her awkwardly and greet her. "Hello.." He smile at her and she greet him back. 

 

 

 

Jessica POV

 

I don't know what's on Yuri's mind. She's really eager me to have a breakfast with her cousin. Right now we are ordering our breakfast. I stare at both of them. Both are charming. Aigoo Jessica. What will you do with your heart? This is a hard decision. 

 

"Thank you.." Yul said to the waiter as we done ordering our food. 

 

"So hows work?" Yuri asked. 

 

"As usual.." I answer her as I look into her eyes. 

 

"Yah, ask her something." I heard Yuri whisper at Yul as she elbow him at the tummy. 

 

"Err I-I.. You don't have to do that you know.." Yul whisper back at her. This two Kwon really made my day. I thought as I smile looking at their interaction. 

 

 

 

Finally the food had arrived. Then again I stare at both of them. Yul is a nice guy and polite too. He's cute. 

 

"Sica-ah, where are you going after this?" Yuri asked.

 

"To my office.." 

 

"Can I go there too?" Yuri asked more.

 

"Sure.. I'll be happy if you join me at work.." I smile at her.

 

"Yul, can you send us there?" 

 

"Sure.." He smile at both of us. 

 

 

 

Blanc & Eclare Group: CEO's Office - 11:15 a.m. 

 

"Have a seat Yuri-ah." 

 

"So how? What do you think of my cousin?" She asked as she sit on the chair in front of me.

 

"I think he's a nice guy, polite, and charming." I said in a careful tone.

 

"Thats good to hear.." She said with a smile but there's a hint of sadness in her eyes. 

 

"Is there something bothering you?" 

 

"You know how much I don't like Tyler right?" She asked me back.

 

"Please Yuri. Not this topic again." 

 

"Arasso.. Mian.." She said and sigh. "I think I gotta go now.." 

 

"Stop.." I said as she's about to open the door. "I know whats on your mind seobang but I can't just break up with him and surrender myself to Yul." 

 

"But Sicababy, I just want the best for you. Yul can be a great seobang to you." She said.

 

"But you're my original seobang and not Yul.." I said as I pout a bit. Thats when a smile crept on her face. 

 

Yuri approached me and cupped my face. "Can you stop being all cute like this?" She asked as she smile.

 

"Then stop addressing someone else as my seobang because it's only you who can be my seobang.." I confessed.

 

"No Sicababy.. I gotta go now.. See you later.." She said with a smile and walk away from me.

 

"Pabo Kwon Yuri.." I mumbles angrily.

 

End Of Jessica POV

 

 

 

GG's Dorm - 01:40 p.m.

 

"I'm home." Yuri announced.

 

"Where have you been unnie?"

 

"Why Yoong?" Yuri sigh as she sit on the couch.

 

"Fany unnie was looking for you.." Yoona informed.

 

"Why?" She asked as she's massaging her temples right now.

 

Yoona join her sit on the couch. "I don't know."

 

Yuri nodded and close her eyes.

 

"Whats wrong?" Yoona asked.

 

"Where are the other girls?"

 

"They went out to shop the grocery."

 

"Why don't you tag along?" Yuri asked confusedly.

 

"Lazy.." She answer shortly.

 

"Hmm. I met her." Yuri said.

 

"Her?" Yoona tapped her chin for a while. "Sica unnie?"

 

Yuri nodded. "I miss her.."

 

"I thought you was joking saying that you want to meet her today.." Yoona said as she make a shock face.

 

"I bring my cousin along with me. We had lunch together with Sica just now." She explain.

 

Yoona put her phone on the couch and turned to face Yuri. "Are you sure you want to pair them up?"

 

"Yes.."

 

"Do you think she will be happy that way?" She asked more.

 

"Of course Yoong.."

 

"She won't be happy unnie. Please stop doing it or I'll make YoonSic happened again." Yoona threaten her.

 

"Not funny Yoong. She wants a baby. I can't give her that." She said in a low tone.

 

"Suit yourself." Yoona said in frustrated tone and leave Yuri alone in the living room.

 

...

 

Yuri get into her room and lying on her bed. She's massaging her temples and close her eyes. "Is this a right thing to do?" She thought and sigh.

 

"I won't allow Yoong to take Sica away.." She mumbles and reach for her phone.

 

She open her Instagram account and scroll the wall. She then search for Jessica's fans account who update many of her recent news and she click that account. She look at that fans IG's story and smile. "I think I miss you more.." She mumbles and close her phone. She fell asleep for a while.

 

 

 

After a few hours Yuri's phone ringing. Actually it's been ringing for twenty times already. The screen shows 'Sicababy'.

 

 

"Uh huh.. Why Sica-ah?" She asked sleepily as she yawn.

 

"Yah pabo Kwon Yuri.." Jessica said angrily.

 

"Uh? Yah. Why did you 'Yah' me uh?" She asked back this time.

 

She sigh. "Must you watch my video on Instagram? You don't have to watch it from my fans IG's story if you ever want to know about my latest activities! Go and search up in the internet. We are number one search right now!"

 

"What?!" She asked in a very shock tone. "Manager oppa is gonna be mad at me." She said as she face palm herself.

 

"Why did you watched it from my fans IG?" She asked more.

 

"I'm so sorry Sica-ah.."

 

"Gwenchana.. I don't mind.. It's just I don't like it when the netizen make a big fuss about this.." She said.

 

"I miss you.. Thats all.." She confessed this time.

 

"Didn't we just met, seobang?" She asked as her voice soften.

 

"Sorry.. I can't help.." Yuri sigh.

 

"Lets make a video call.." She suggest and Yuri agreed to it.

 

 

 

Video call:

 

Yuri hold her phone and fix her position on the bed. "I'm sorry.." She said again.

 

She smile at Yuri. Right now she's at her work table. "Gwenchana.." She said as she smile.

 

"I promise it won't happen again.." Yuri said as she smile a bit.

 

"Thats my Yuri. It's hard for me to see you smile nowadays. Even on TV show I noticed that you're rarely smile." She said.

 

"You're monitoring me?" She asked as a hint of happiness in her tone.

 

Jessica merong at Yuri. "Not just you. I'm monitoring all of you, pabo-ah." She said.

 

"Arasso.." She pout a bit.

 

"It doesn't suit you at this age." She said as she laugh.

 

"Right. Just who am I to you now huh?" She asked in a sad tone.

 

"Seobang, I--"

 

"I think this is wrong. I think I just taught you how to be a cheater. You're someone else girl now." Yuri said as she sigh.

 

She look at Yuri and didn't said a word. Just stare at him for a few minutes. "But Yul asked me out for a dinner tonight. I just can't say no to him." She said.

 

"Is that so?" She asked after a long silence.

 

"Why did you never fight for me, seobang?" Jessica asked in a sad tone as she's looking away from the camera now.

 

"Sorry.. I was a coward.."

 

"Yes you are.." Jessica said and cut the video call.

 

 

 

Yuri get up from the bed and sigh. She take off her jacket and walk out of her room. She was about to close the door and turned around when she found seven pairs of eyes are staring at her.

 

"I surrender." Yuri said as she raise her hands.

 

Tiffany cross her arms and approached Yuri. "Yuwree-ah, it's okay. I know you miss her." She coax.

 

"I'm messed up..." Yuri said as she ruffles her hairs.

 

"I can see that." Hyoyeon said.

 

"She's going out with my cousin tonight.." She told them with a sad face.

 

"You better be happy with it since you planned this all along.." Yoona said this time.

 

"I will.." Yuri said. "You're such a big liar Kwon Yuri." she thought as she massaging her temples.

 

 

 

America Houston Restaurant - 09:02 p.m.

 

Yul and Jessica are having a dinner at the fancy restaurant. The view is just so great. Both are enjoying their dinner while looking at the scenery. Jessica is wearing a red one piece dress while Yul is wearing a white short sleeves shirt with black long jeans.

 

"How? It taste great right?" Yul asked.

 

"Yes. Do you usually eat at this place?" She asked back.

 

Yul smile at her and nodded. "The way you're holding your chopstick is unique." He said.

 

"I heard that a lot." She said as she smile.

 

"You know um this is our first time being alone together like this. I don't really believe it that I can have a dinner with you. You know, I'm just a fans and I usually just watching you eat through television only so yeah." He said as he nodded and smile.

 

"How do you feel?" She asked as she wipe .

 

"Great. I don't know how to describe this feeling. It feels so good." He chuckles a bit.

 

She laugh a bit. "Thats good."

 

"So um, Sica.. I'm sorry to say this but I can't help myself.." He said nervously.

 

"What is it?" Jessica asked confusedly as she smile.

 

"I can't help but to fall for you. No it's okay. I know we just met and I shouldn't confess this to you since you already have a boyfriend." He said as he look away from her.

 

 

 

Jessica POV

 

"I can't help but to fall for you. No it's okay. I know we just met and I shouldn't confess this to you since you already have a boyfriend." He said as he look away from me.

 

I've already expect this coming but I'm still feel nervous. I don't know what to say so I just smile at him and continue to eat. He then clear his throat and fanning himself. Thats not cool at all for a man to fan himself so girly like that. I chuckles a bit looking at how nervous he is now.

 

"You know. It's okay if you can't accept me but yeah at least you know what I feel towards you." He said more not looking at me again this time.

 

"All I can say is that you're so brave." I said to him and he smile at me. I have a boyfriend that is so nice towards me and yet I'm cheating behind his back. What a bad girlfriend I am. I shook my head because on my own thought.

 

"Are you okay?" He asked.

 

"I'm okay." I said to him. He look handsome tonight. Oh crap. He's making me confused. I shouldn't have accept Tyler oppa's proposal. This has become more and more complicated. Guys, please. I didn't love Tyler. I just accept him because I owe him a lot. He's the one that help me to achieve my dream. He's a nice guy I tell you.

 

Just then I saw him wiping his mouth and fix his shirt. He's done eating and wait for me. I'm getting nervous. Please don't stare at me when I'm eating. Then I found he smile at me. I raise my brow at him.

 

"You're beautiful no matter what you do." He said to me and I think I'm blushing now.

 

"Thanks.." I manage to say to him.

 

...

 

"Lets go.." He said as he done paying our dinner.

 

"Where are we going?" I asked as we walk to his car.

 

He stop for a while as he's thinking. "I want to bring you to the beach nearby. Are you okay with that?" He asked. Aw. He's asking for my decision.

 

"Great." I said and he grin widely.

 

 

 

Solieo Beach - 09:37 p.m.

 

We had arrived at the beach. I curse myself for wearing a one piece dress. Just then I saw him taking something from the back seat. We get out from the car and walk towards the water. There are campfire there. Did he prepared it?

 

"Lets sit here." He said as he stop in front of the campfire. He then put on a long coat around my shoulder. His sweet gesture really touch my heart.

 

"Thanks Yul." I said as I take a sit on the bench. We are facing the beach now.

 

"No problem." He said as he join me sit. We just sit there and enjoy the cold breeze.

 

"Did you prepared this campfire?" I asked.

 

He smile and nodded. "I don't want you to get cold." Aw. Thats so sweet of you.

 

"Thanks again."

 

"You've been saying thank you for so many times now." He said as he chuckles.

 

"Well, you're doing a lot of thing to me for tonight of course I have to say thank you." I reason out.

 

"Yeah.." He smile at me.

 

...

 

"Thank you for tonight Sica.." He said to me as he smile a bit. Is he going to send me home now?

 

"Thanks to you too.." I grin at him.

 

"Wait for a while.." He said and walk to the car. I just wait for him here as I stare at the campfire.

 

I heard a sound of plastic but I didn't bother to turned my head. Then he call my name. I look at him and found him holding a bouquet of flowers. He's kneeling in front of me and handed me that flowers.

 

"Komawo.." I said as I smell those flowers.

 

"I hope you like it." He said as he stand up now.

 

"Joah.." I said to him and stare at the flowers. He's thoughtful. I notice that he look at his wrist watch and looking a little bit nervous. "Are you okay?" I asked him this time.

 

"Yeah.." He smile at me. "So um Sica.. I think I should send you home now.. It's getting late.." Yul said as he stand up now.

 

"Lets go.." I said and stand up too.

 

Before we reach at the car he stop me from walking any further. He stand in front of me but he didn't even look at me. "Before we go I want to say something." He said.

 

I nodded and lean my back at the car door.

 

"I like you Sica. I know this is wrong and I'm being selfish but sorry I really love you." He said. I just smile looking at him. I guess he's sweating all over his body now. I can't give him hope. I need to think of this. I can't just throw Tyler oppa away. I'm not that cruel.

 

"Thank you for liking me and thank you for loving me." I said as I smile at him.

 

"Can I wait for you?" He suddenly asked.

 

"Don't hurt yourself because of me.." I said to him and he let out a small smile. I know he's disappointed.

 

"It's okay. Take your time." He said as he open the car door for me. What am I supposed to say to him? Yul don't wait for me. I think thats so cruel. Maybe I should just tell him that on the phone. I don't want to see his sad face so I better tell it on the phone. But. But. I think I like him.

 

 

 

Jung Mansion - 10:23 p.m.

 

He open the door for me and wait for me to come out patiently. I put the flowers he gave me on the car roof and I take off his long coat and put it at the passenger seat. I take the flower back and stand at the mansion gate. He close the door and look at me.

 

"Really thank you for your time.. I could never ask for more.." He said.

 

"Thanks to you too, Yul." I said to him.

 

"I will wait for your answer." He kiss my hand. "Good night." He said as he get into the car and go away from here.

 

...

 

"Jess.." A guy called as I was about to open the gate. I know this voice.

 

"I never thought that you will cheated on me.." He said. I turned to the voice owner and found him staring at me as he scoff.

 

"I'm sorry.." I said.

 

"Don't you love me? Don't you love our relationship Jess?" He asked.

 

"I love our relationship. I cherish it." I said to him.

 

"After what I saw and after all of this thing I don't know what to say anymore. I am disappointed." He said as he sigh.

 

"It's not like what you think oppa.." I said to him softly.

 

"Don't you love me?" He asked it again.

 

"Yes I do.." I answer him.

 

"Then why? Why did you cheat?" He seems angry. "Please I don't want to lose you."

 

I just keep quiet as I didn't know what to say. Should I choose him or should I just be with Yul?

 

"I give you a time to figure out about this. Take it or leave it okay Jess?" He said as he shout a bit and get into his car. Just then he go away from there too. This is happening too fast. How dare he shout at me? Huh. Damn I'm getting frustrated.

 

...

 

I turned my body and was about to open the gate when a car sound can be heard. I didn't bother to turned around as I feel tired because all of this drama. I sigh and just stand facing the gate. "What is it oppa? Didn't you said that you give me a time to think?" I said as I start to open the lock.

 

Just then I feel that person back hug me. I was about to struggle when I smell a familiar scent. She tighten the hug around my waist and didn't said a word. Yes. It's a she. "Y-Yuri?" I asked.

 

She start to caressed my arms which bring shivers down to my body. Then I turned to face her. She's wearing a black hoodie with a black skinny jeans. I shoot glare at her and pinch her arms. "Aw. Yah!" She mad at me as she pout a bit but I just ignore her act.

 

"What are you doing here huh? You coward!" I said to her and hit her with the flowers Yul gave me. After the video call she didn't even bother to call me back or ask for my forgivenes. Thats how coward she is.

 

"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry okay?" She said as she hold both of my shoulders. I stop hitting and look at her.

 

"What are you doing here you coward?!" I asked as I feel so angry now.

 

"This coward want to kidnap you for tonight." She said.

 

"You what?" I asked in disbelief tone.

 

"Will you come with me?" She asked as she offer her hand to me. I hesitate a bit about this. Urgh. How many Kwon that are going to disturb my peaceful life? Sigh.

 

"Why should I go with you?" I asked back.

 

"Because this coward want to fix her mistake. Do I still have a chance to do it?" She asked as she turn serious right now.

 

"Um.. What is it now Yuri? I'm tired.." I lied.

 

"Please Sica.." She begged me.

 

"Sorry.. I can't go with you.. It can't be you.." I lied. I'm still confused. I thought she don't want me anymore.

 

"Please.. For the last time.." She said more. Last time? What does she mean?

 

I sigh and massage my temples. "Where do you want to take me?" I asked.

 

"My private resort?" She asked and I nodded. I turned behind and lock the gate again. Sigh. Just when will I get to cover up my sleeping time?

 

 

 

Yulyulk Kwon Resort: Main Room - 11:01 p.m.

 

Damn it's already late at night. I get into the room and slide the curtain. There are a breathtaking view in front of the resort. Yuri's resort are facing the beach perfectly. Right now we are in the main room which is located on the second floor.

 

I stand at the balcony and stare at the beach. The sound of waves and the cold breeze makes me calm a bit. Just then Yuri stand beside me as she look at the sea. She didn't said a word and just standing there. I close my eyes for a while and when I open it she's not there anymore. I turned my head to look for her but I didn't found her anywhere. I focus my gaze back at the sea.

 

After a few seconds I feel a pair of hand together with a blanket wrapping around my body. I startled a bit because of that. "Who do you think you are? Who allowed you to hug me like this?" I asked even though I like it when she's like this towards me. Then I feel that she loosen her arms around my waist and put the blanket around my body.

 

She stand beside me. She tied her hair in ponytail. Just when did she dyed her hairs? It's just like her hairs concept in Mr. Mr. MV which is two tones. I look away from her when she turned her head to look at me.

 

"I'm sorry Sica.. Sorry for being such a coward and let you fight for our love alone.. I'm sorry because I just let you play with those teddys by yourself because our manager oppa mad at us on IGAB promotion that day.. I truly regret it.." She said as she look at me.

 

"Coward." I mumbles at her.

 

"I know.." She said in a low tone and take my hand. She guide me to sit on the chair nearby. She pull the chair from the other side and put it in front of me. She sit in front of me. "Forgive me?"

 

"I don't need a coward in my life." I said in a cold tone.

 

She sigh. "Hows your date with Yul?" She asked without looking at me.

 

"Brilliant. He's a nice guy. Handsome. Perfect. Most importantly he's not a coward like you, Yuri-ah." I said. I know I hurt her but I'm hurting too.

 

"Can we take a picture?" She suddenly asked.

 

"What?" I asked confusedly.

 

"Just this once.." She said and smile a bit. A smile that I love. Oh wait! No. No. I'm still mad at her.

 

I just nodded but then I saw her patted her laps. I give her a question look. "Come. Sit here." She said in a gentlewoman tone. I sigh and pretend to be mad but I still sit on her laps. Damn I miss this. No Sica not now. She's cowards that will only hurt you.

 

She then take out her phone and we take a selca together. She smile and I smile. Just then she turned her head to me and kiss my cheek. I can feel my cheek hot because of it. "Yah! Who told you to kiss me? I don't like it!" I lied.

 

"Sorry.." She let out a apologetic smile.

 

I sit back on my chair and look at her. "What are you going to do with that picture?" I asked.

 

"I just want to keep it because I know that I can't kiss you anymore after this." She said as she type something on her phone and then she put it in her pocket. "Thank you for spending time with me. I bet you're sleepy now don't you Sicababy?" She asked as her eyes begin to teary now. No. No. Don't cry. I hate to see you cry.

 

"Yah! Why are you crying? Are you trying to be a coward again?" I asked in a cold tone. Damn I really want to wipe her tears.

 

"Do you still love this coward then?" She asked as she wipe her tears.

 

"Sorry, no." I lied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter