She's back?!

The Best Friend I Love

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

I left because I wanted to be alone and to think for a while , but as soon as I got a call from Kibum , I went back to Teukie hyung's place. When I finally got to them , they were all gathered together in the living room and it looks like serious business is being discussed.

 

 

 

Donghae: Is it true? Did she really--

Yoona: Oppa , I don't know how but she really called me.

Kibum: If she can get access to phones inside there , something must be going on.

Sulli: That never stops. When wil she learn?!

Leeteuk: I think we have to go to the police station just to see what's going on.

Yesung: She's not gonna get out there. She can't bail herself out , remember?

Hae: We need to get this settled fast. I don't want her to get a single chance to go hurt anyone. Especially                       .

Siwon: If someone is nearby there helping her , we can't just let it pass.

Kangin: Why is it taking so long for us to be sure she's really gonna stay stuck in there?!

Hyuk: You can't rush a case.

Kangin: The justice system .

Hae: We have to wait for a while , but in the meantime we should go to the police station.

Hyuk: I'm coming with you.

Leeteuk: I'll tag along. We'll be back afterwards.

 

 

 

 

The three of us went out of the house and rushed to the police station. I know                      isn't gonna be back anytime soon but I don't Tiffany to be free to do what she wants and plan what to do to                      when she gets back. I'm not gonna let that happen. I'm not gonna let anyone try ot even think of hurting her again.

 

 

--Sungmin's POV--

 

After                         's treatment , her parents and went to her hospital room. She was sleeping peacefully when we got in. As we got near her , she slowly opened her eyes. She looks so weak. She tried sitting up but failed. She looks so weak that she can't even help herself. The doctor went in the room. We don't understand why she looks so weak. He told us that this could probably be the effects of the chemotherapy she just got.ampshade , Omma came in my room.

 

 

 

 

Your mom: Sweetie , are you feeling something?

Me: Omma , i'm so tired.

Your mom: *cries* It's just the effect of the therapy. Don't worry. It's like that at first but you need to be strong.

Me: *cries* I'm so tired. It hurts and I feel so tired.

Your dad: Please. Please fight sweetie.

Me: I .... I'll try. I can ...

Sungmin: Do you want to talk to Donghae? I can call him if you want.

Me: N-no. D-don't ... I don't .... I don't want him to .... hear ...

Sungmin: Hear what?

Me: Hear me .... like this. I don't ..... I don't want him to worry.

Sungmin: Then just rest , ok?

Me: *nods* Even if he hurts ... I'll fight.

Your mom: That's good sweetie. Do that please. Fight for us , for all of us who loves you.

 

 

 

 

Her mother tucked her in bed. If you look at her , you could really see the effects of the chemotherapy on her. She looks skinnier , she's super pale and she looks really tired. I want her to talk to Donghae but even she doesn't want to because she knows he'll get worried. She told me not to tell them in Korea anything about me , not even Sulli.

 

 

--Sungmin's POV--

 

Everything was settled really quick here.                          was brought to the hospital the next day after we got here. Her parents are really keeping their promise to work on this fast. The doctors have to do some tests so while                   was inside , me and her parents were waiting out for her. I was holding                         's bag when I heard a ring from inside. I know I shouldn't go through her things but if she's getting a call , it's probably from Korea. I took out her phone and , it was Donghae. He probably wants to talk to her now but he might get disappointed if I tell him she's not available right now. Still , I decided to pick it up anyways.

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: Hello?!                     ! How are you?! Are you ok?! How are you feeling?! Where are you rig---

Sungmin: Uhh .. Donghae , this is Sungmin.

Hae: Sungmin? Sungmin hyung? Where's                   ?

Sungmin: She's going through some tests right now so she can't talk to you yet.

Hae: Oh ... Is that so? Then , can you tell her I called as soon as she finishes things there?

Sungmin: Sure.

Hae: Ok. Thanks hyung.

 

 

 

 

 

Different from the cheerful way he greeted me when he answered the phone , he sounded gloomy when I told her she can't talk to her now. It feels so wrong , that i'm right here with her and he's not. I should've refused. I might fall in love with her more and use this as an advantage. I know it's wrong and I don't want to do it ... but who knows what can happen if it's always like this? Especially between them. It's hard being a part from each other with a little chance of getting to talk to each other. No. Sungmin , you're not gonna take this as an advantage. You promised. Show them they can trust you.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

One  year has passed , I stopped getting calls from the US months ago. I tried calling but it's either she'd be in therapy or she's resting. I have no doubts but I really miss                      's voice. I wanna hear her sweet voice again. With all the money I earned throughtout the years , my mother and I opened a small cafe near our house. It's been really popular with everyone , especially the younger ones. She's usually there to keep an eye on things and help the workers and I go by and pay a visit sometimes to help too. Teukie hyung and the others visited our house and I was making coffee for them. I started swimming in my pool of thoughts again and was only awaken by a burning sensation on my hand.

 

 

 

 

 

Hyuk: Y-yah! Lee Donghae!

Hae: Sh*t. *wipes his hand with a towel*

Yesung: Didn't it hurt?

Hae: I'm fine.

Kangin: Thinking of her again?

Hae: I can't help it. It's been so long since I heard her voice.

Kangin: I told you , you should've went there instead. 

Hee: Even Sulli has no idea what's happened there.

Yesung: Maybe they got married already.

Hae: YAH!! *grabs Yesung's collar* Take that back!

Hyuk: H-hey! Relax! He's just making false facts. *pushes Hae's hand away*

Leeteuk: Yesung , let's just go and sit down.

Yesung: It wasn't my fault.

Leeteuk: Relax. You know what he's been going through. Forget about it. Let's just sit. *goes to the table*

Hae: I-i'm sorry. I just got shocked.

Hyuk: Though I don't know her well , i'm sure there's a reason why she isn't calling you or why you can't talk to her. There's a reason.You know                    better than all of us so you should trust her.

Hae: I know. I'm always keeping that in mind.

 

 

 

 

 

I trust her. I really trust her. I'm sure there's a reason why she's not contacting me. It's been a while though i'm losing hope , I trust her and I won't give up on waiting for her. She promised to come back and she will. 

 

 

 

--Sulli's POV--

 

I'm glad my father finally came to his senses. After what happened to my brother's failed marriage , he finally accepted what happened. We're finally in good terms and he's finally accepted my relationship with Heechul oppa. I'm out at the mall right now to shop , it's been a while since I pampered myself. I was talking to Heechul oppa at the phone. 

 

 

 

Sulli: Really? Donghae grabbed Yesung oppa by his collar? What happened?

Heechul: He said                    must've got married to Sungmin already. He really was just joking but our Donghae took it too seriously.  Hey , are you sure you don't know anything about what happened to her in the States? It really has been a while since she talked to Donghae.
Sulli: Even I don't know anything. I'm sorry. I would tell you if I did but even I can't contact oppa anymore.

Heechul: Do you think something happened?

Sulli:                 's case is not a joke. It's gonna take her a while to get better and they're probably busy over there taking care of her. I have no doubts on oppa at all. *phone beeps* Oh , oppa , i'm getting another call. I'll call you later.

Heechul: Ok. Take care and call me as soon as possible.

Sulli: Sure.

 

 

 

 

I hung up my call with Heechul oppa and answered the other call. It was the my secretary from the office. Since my father and I are in good terms already , he gave me back the position in the company whole-heartedly. He says that it may hurt that his plans failed but losing his family hurts even more. The secretary told me the caretaker of                       's house called. She said that they received a package from the US to her house. I wonder what it is. No one told me she received a package. I went to the car as soon as I got the call and headed to                     's house. I rang the doorbell of her house as soon as I got there. The caretaker opened the door for me.

 

 

 

Caretaker: Miss Suli! How are you?

Sulli: I'm fine , thank you Ahjumma. I'm glad to see you're fine too.

Caretaker: Yeah , it's been a while since you visited.

Sulli: I got a bit busy lately. Anyways , I heared a package from the US came?

Caretaker: Ah! Yes! It's in the living room.

Sulli: Can I go in and see?

Caretaker: Of course , this package is actually for you. Come in. I'll go to the kitchen and i'll make something to drink.

Sulli: Thank you , ahjumma.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I made my way to the living room to check the package while ahjumma made her way to the kitchen , just next to the living room. It's been a while since I stepped in this house. Ahjumma kept it clean really well. It's so clean and it looks like someone's really presently living here. When I got to the living room , I searched for the package but there's nothing here. Huh? I thought there was a package? I called out for the caretaker.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sulli: A-ahjumma! There's no box here. Where's the package? 

Caretaker: *goes to the living room* Oh , I forgot. I put it somewhere to keep it safe. Can you please sit down for a while. I'll just go finish getting your drinks ready then i'll go get the package.

Sulli: Ah. Ne , sure. Sorry for the disturbance. It's nothing at all.

 

 

 

 

I sat down the living room and observed the entire place well. It's like how it used to be. I took my phone out when I heard it beeping. I looked so see that Heechul oppa texted and he's pretty worried. I forgot to call him again. As I was typing in my text for him , ahjumma placed the drink on my table. I looked over her to say thank you and ................. N-no way. Words wouldn't even come out of my mouth. Is this true?! She's .......... she's here?!

 

==============================================

 
Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
 
Sorry I just got to update now.
I was supposed to update weeks ago because I thought I would be free for the holidays , but I was even busier with all these family things in the holidays. 
Our family is kinda big , both mother and father sides so .... We had many parties. Haha.
 
Anyways , I hope you enjoy this!
The next chapter would probably be the LAST CHAPTER.
I'm not sure about a sequel though.
Still need to think about it. 
 
I hope you like this chapter!
 
Thank you new subscribers and everyone else who still reads this! Hihihi.
I'll try my best to update as soon as I can. College sometimes. 
 
 
-dorobbongie :3