I waited for you for 7 years before , I can wait again.

The Best Friend I Love
--Eunhyuk's POV--
 
I still can't believe Donghae asked Sungmin to go with                        to the States. Is he out of his mind?! We know Sungmin's nice now and all ... But he has feelings for                         too. What if he takes advantage of that opportunity? All of us got together outside                        's room when Sungmin hyung left for a meeting he has to attend to.

 

 

 

 

 

Teukie: No offense to Sulli but .. Are you crazy Donghae?! Why would you ask Sungmin to go to the States with                        ?!

Hae: It may seem stupid but you have no idea why I asked Sungmin hyung to do it.

Siwon: Just go with her Donghae.

Kangin: Yeah. You should go with her and support her! Yesung hyung will be happy to take care of your mom here for you!

Yesung: Yeah! We'll-- YAH! Why just me?!

Sulli: I don't know what to say. Sungmin's my brother but ... you asked him? Even if you know he likes her?

Hae: He promised me he wouldn't take advantage of it.

Hyuk: No offense to Sulli again , but just because he promised you that doesn't mean he wouldn't take advantage of it. 

Sulli: Oppa was bad once when he tried to separate you two so I have no idea if I would agree with the oppas here or not. But , I know Sungmin oppa would keep his word even if he's had deep feelings for                          for a long time.

Hyuk: I still think you should go with her instead.

Hae: You already know I can't. Sulli can't go too. Who else would go with her? Sungmin hyung is the only one who can go with her. He knows that place better than me too. He can protect her better there. She's not safe in Korea unless she gets treated. Even if the police already has Tiffany , it doesn't mean                            is safe. While Sungmin hyung takes care of her in the US , i'll make sure Tiffany won't get her hands on                           again until the day she comes back and gets better. I have to make sure she's safe.

Sulli: Oppa , won't she feel safer if she's with you?

Hae: She got into lots of trouble because of me. None of these would be happening if it wasn't for me. I have to get back at her for all those bad things I caused her. Even if no one is blaming me , we can't deny the fact that Tiffany only wanted to make her life a nightmare because of me.

Heechul: You can't blame yourself for all those troubles! It wasn't your fault to begin.

Hae: Even so , I still have to stay.

Teukie: Can't you ask Donghwa to take care of your mom first?

Hae: Hyung , you know Donghwa hyung's in the military for as long as I can remember. He doesn't plan on discharging anytime soon yet. I wanna go with                      so badly but I really can't leave Omma. Travelling is hard for her. I've made my choice.

Sulli: How are you gonna tell that to                     ? I bet she expects you to go with her.

Hae: She loves my mom so she'll understand.

Sulli: Oppa *wipes her tears* Why is everything so complicated? How many tears do we have to cry just so all these would stop?

Teukie: *taps her shoulder* You can only say you've experienced living in this world when you got to experience complicated things. Living in a world with no worries and no complicated times is practically a dream world.

Hae: Hyung , i'll be back in a couple of minutes.

Heechul: Where the heck are you going?

Hae: I just need to go out and get some fresh air.

Teukie: Well , when you get back , we'll check if ____________ is already sleeping , ok?

Hae: Ne ...

Siwon: Hyung , I think the rest of us would just leave. We don't it to be too crowded in there while she's resting.

Teukie: Then me and Hyuk will stay here.

Sulli: I'll stay here too.

Heechul: Aww! Sulli!

Sulli: Oppa can go. I need to stay here. Let's talk later. 

Heechul: *sighs* Arasso.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae just stood up and ran off while the others were still talking. He's probably gonna go somewhere to let his emotions out. His eyes really looked sad and I could feel him trying to hold his feelings in. He's really hurt. He's really really hurt. I still don't get why he would ask Sungmin hyung to go to the States with                      . I bet he's hurt that he can't go with her and be there for her. Plus , he keeps reminding himself that she got hurt because of him. Even if we say it's not his fault , he'll never stop thinking that it is his fault. I wish she would tell Donghae it's not his fault when she feels better already.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I turned around and just ran away as fast as I could. I ran to the stairs of the hospital , up to the rooftop. I really hate crying in front of them. They'll only think i'm weak. But I can't even describe the pain i'm feeling anymore. It just hurts too bad that I wanna go insane. I really wanna be with her but I have to let her go with Sungmin hyung to the States for her sake. If ever Sungmin hyung does take advantage of it , then it's up to her if she'll still choose me in the end. All i'm thinking of now is her sake ....

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I don't wanna leave ... I really don't. I thought i'll never have to leave again once I got back. But I guess I should always expect the unexpected. Why do I always have to leave those people I love behind? Is this a punishment for something I did before? I hate the feeling of getting hurt. I hate crying. I hate being sad. But I have no choice but to be sad. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but I couldn't even sleep. I wanted to cry more even if I hated it but no more tears are coming out. When I heard the door opening , I pretended to sleep ... I heard whisperings saying "She's asleep! Let's go in!". I think it's Sulli ...

 

 

 

 

 

Sulli: I thought she'll never fall asleep.

Hyuk: Good for her , she needs all the rest she could get before she leaves.

Sulli: Donghae said he'll be back in a couple of minutes , where is that guy?

Teuk: He probably needs that fresh air he said he's gonna get.

Sulli: I feel sorry for getting mad at Hae oppa. He didn't do anything wrong. It was right for                        to find out sooner or later.

Hyuk: But how will she react if she finds out Donghae isn't coming with her to the states?

Sulli: We can't do anything about that. Sungmin oppa will be with her. I'm sure he'll keep them connected. We live in the 21st century now , you know.

Hyuk: Donghae's really crazy for asking Sungmin hyung to go with                  . What if he tries to do something for them to get married over there?

Sulli: My brother isn't that bad!! He loves                        but he'll never force her! Plus , he knows                       's heart now. He knows it belongs to Donghae. Oppa totally respects that. My brother keeps his words. 

Hyuk: What if he doesn't?

Sulli: We shouldn't think of opposing things.                            loves Donghae. Sungmin oppa can't do anything because he can't force her.                         's parents know her heart belongs to Donghae too. And while Appa is still in Korea , i'll stop him for trying to take advantage of this. Everything will work out! I promise!                          and Donghae will live a happily ever after!!!!!!!!

Teukie: You two shut up! You might wake her up.

 

 

 

 

 

I tried to keep quiet. I wasn't facing them so they couldn't see my river flowing tears. I bit my lower lip to make sure the don't hear me. How can Donghae not go with me? What's going on? He's just gonna let me leave? With Sungmin oppa? Doesn't he care about me? Doesn't he know I'd want to be with him? How can I leave? I feel like dying. Why are you like this , Lee Donghae?

 

--Donghae's POV--

I was still out when the hyungs texted me they'll be leaving so I made my way back to the hospital. When I finally got there , they told me                           was awake already.  Everyone had to leave because they had personal things to do. I was left alone with her. I went in her room and looked at her carefully. She was just quietly sitting on her bed. I observed her face carefully and she looks so emotionless. She didn't even care that I was here. She's probably thinking of lots of things right now. I sat next to her and held her hand tight but she didn't even flinch. I'm getting even more worried.

 

 

 

Donghae: Hey , is something wrong?

Me: No.

Donghae: Then why are you so quiet? Does something hurt.

Me: I already said no.

Donghae: Then , do you want something? Is there something you want?

Me: Can't you understand me when I say no?!

Donghae: Did I do something wrong? If it's about me not telling you then i'm--

Me: Is that it? Are you just gonna let me go to America without you? You're seriously just gonna let me go with Sungmin oppa?

Donghae: Who told you that?

Me: It doesn't matter who did! What matters is you tell me what the heck is that? Why? I thought you would'nt leave my side? *cries* Donghae , I can't leave without you. I can't. I don't want to. Please. Please don't let me go by myself.

Donghae: *tries to stop his tears from falling* I don't want you to leave too. Trust me. And I wanna go with you so much ... But Omma ...

Me: Donghae , I can't do it without you. I'll go crazy there without you.

Donghae: You have to. Please. I don't want you to leave but this is the only way. You'd understand why I can't leave Omma , right? You'd understand why she can't travel right? She can't stay in America for so long since she's so used to living here. She's still having a hard time adjusting here in Seoul.

Me: I understand. I just can't take leaving without you. I already left once. I was gone for so long. I can't stand being away from you.

Donghae: We'll get through this , ok? We'll get through it together. We live in the 21st century now , we can call each other all the time. We can chat online , there's Skpye and whatnot. Even if we're far away from each other , we'll always be together. Don't give up so easily just because we can't physically be together. Plus , it'll be better for you to be away from em physically for a while. Trouble is always near you when you're with me. You're in this situation because of me.

Me: That's not true.

Donghae: It is. You're here because of me.

Me: Don't ever say that. It's not your fault. Please don't think that it is. I would never be happy there thinking you're blaming yourself here.

Donghae: Just promise me you'll get better.

Me: *nods* I will ... But ... I'm not sure. What if I--

Donghae: That's not gonna happen. I'll never forgive myself if something happens to you. You're gonna come back and we'll get married , ok?

Me: I can't wait to come back already even if i'm still here.

Donghae: I can't wait for you to come back too.

Me: I wanna get better. I wanna marry you as soon as possible. I want to be able to live lots of years more with you. I wanna be the mother of your kids. I wanna be with you forever.

Donghae: Me too. So you have to fight , ok? Fight for everyone who loves you. Fight for us.

Me: *nods*

Donghae: *hugs me* I love you                          .

Me: I love you too.

 

 

 

 

 

I know she's hurt but so am I. But of all people , I know she understands the situation the best. I get questioned for asking Ming hyung to leave with her but I know she understands because she didn't question why I asked Sungmin. She knows Sungmin wouldn't force her to anything. I know that , besides me , she's confident that Sungmin would also risk his life just to save hers. It hurts but he can take care of her better there than I can. She needs him better there than me.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

A week later , the doctor said that based on all my tests , i've been getting better and better but I still badly needed to go to the US to get treated. He said I may seem like i'm recovering fast here but if I don't get fully treated , my sickness might just come back. Today is the day I fear of the most. The day I have to leave and go to the US. In one week , I finally got to stand and walk a little but it's still a bit hard for me. They kept insisting I use a wheel chair but I said I want to keep trying to walk so i'll get used to it again but they still brought the wheel chair just in case. It was afternoon already and they were getting me ready to leave. I checked out of the hospital this morning and now i'm back to my house. There were lots of boxes in my room but nothing was in those boxes and my things remained in place , besides my clothes that my mom is now packing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Omma , why are there so many boxes here?

Omma: We don't know how long the treatment would be so we got these boxes ready for your things to be brought there. We didn't get things ready so the maids will take care of packing and send it after we leave. I asked them to take care of your clothes first before these other things.

Me: I'm really scared. I don't wanna go back.

Omma: Honey , i'm sorry if this is hard for you. We didn't think you'd leave Korea again for this reason. But we promise you , this will all turn out to be okay in the end. I promise you , you're gonna come back here.

Me: I hope so. I'll miss Donghae and everyone else .

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm still not accepting the fact that I have to leave but i can't do anything about it anyways. When omma finished packing , Donghae oppa came to our house with Eunhyuk oppa to fetch us to the airport. Appa had to go to the office first so we'll just meet at the airport. Sulli , Sungmin oppa and the others are already there by now. When we got to the airport , everyone got busy taking care of our things and only Donghae was left by my side. I was feeling uneasy. I didn't wanna leave. My legs felt so weak and I held onto Donghae tighter which made him look at me.

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: Are you ok? Do you wanna sit on the wheel chair?

Me: *shakes my head* No. I'm fine. I'm just scared.

Hae: Scared of what?

Me: Leaving you.

Hae: *sighs* Me too.

Me: Maybe I shouldn't--

Hae: You have to go.

Me: I'm getting better anyways.

Hae: You know what the doctor said.

Me: *sighs* I know and that's whats bugging me the most. I don't wanna go.

Hae: Everything's gonna be fine. As soon as you leave and get treated there , the sooner you get to go back.

Me: Yeah. You're right. By the way , where's Eommonie?

Hae: Omma wasn't feeling well since yesterday so even if she wanted to send you off , I insisted her just resting at home.

Me: Is she ok?

Hae: Yeah. She probably just got tired. She keeps doing house work so much even if I tell her i'd do it myself for her. She always say she just can't stand not doing anything especially at home. I guess you could say it's a mother's nature.

Me: We should've went to her first before we went here. I wanted to say goodbye to her too.

Hae: It's ok. It's not like you're not gonna see her again. She understands.

Me: *hugs Hae* I don't wanna leave you.

Hae: *hugs back* I don't want you to leave you.

Me: Then why are you just letting me go by myself?

Hae: Because it's what's best for you. You need to leave to get well.

Me: But what if you find someone else while i'm gone?

Hae: Don't be crazy , that's not gonna happen. For 7 years , I remained in love with you. I waited for 7 years just to be with you. If that's not enough proof that I can wait for yiu again for you then I don't know what is.

Me: *pulls away* You're too serious. You don't have to prove anything. I know you love me. I know you'll wait for me

 

 

 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

Her eyes started to get teary while staring at mine. I wiped her tears off but they just kept flowing. This hurts even more than the first time she had to leave. I wanted to cry too but I just kept stopping myself so she wouldn't be too sad. We stared at each other for a while before I pressed my lips onto hers. I could feel her hot tears on my cheeks as our kiss deepened. I slowly pulled away and placed our foreheads against each other. I opened my eyes to loom at her , her eyes were still closed while she quietly sobbed. It hurt me so much.

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: I'm gonna miss you. I'm gonna miss your kisses. I'm gonna miss just being with you.

Me: *nods* I'm gonna miss you too.

Hae: When you get on that plane , promise me you wouldn't cry because of me. Ok?

Me: *nods* I'll be strong for you. I'll fight for you. I'll come back to you.

Hae: I love you                       .

Me: I love you too oppa. *hugs Hae*

 

 

 

 

--Sungmin's POV--

 

We took care of the luggages when                     finally got here. As we were all busy , I looked back at                   and Donghae. I saw them cry , hug and kiss each other as they were saying goodbye. To be honest , it hurts seeing them together because I love her too. But I'm gonna endure it. I'm gonna be with her as an oppa who wants her to get better and not someone who plans on taking advantage on the opportunity Donghae gave and take her away. I felt a small hand pat me on my shoulder from behind. I turned around to see it was my sister , Sulli.

 

 

 

 

 

Sulli: Oppa , i'm gonna miss you.

Sungmin: Are you not gonna tell her you're dating Heechul hyung before she leaves?

Sulli: You know if I tell her now she's never gonna forgive me for not telling her earlier.

Sungmin: For who knows how long we'll be staying there.

Sulli: I can visit you whenever I want!

Sungmin: *ruffles her hair* Kid , don't yell at your oppa.

Sulli: Oppa , take care of her. 

Sungmin: That's what I plan on doing.

Sulli: I trust you oppa. I know you wouldn't take advantage of her while she's away from Donghae oppa.

Sungmin: They think i'll do that?

Sulli: Well , they don't know you like I do.

Sungmin: You know me too much.

Sulli: I'll see you soon! Ok oppa? I might not get to go to the US to visit. She might be better by the time I decide to visit already.

Sungmin: She should be.

Sulli: She's a tough fighter! She's gonna get better before we know it.

Sungmin: Take care of yourself kiddo.

Sulli: You too oppa.

 

 

 

 

She jumped on me and gave me a hug. She was always a sweet little sister. Because Omma isn't around and we only have Appa , we've becoime so close. Getting separated with her feels so weird. We would get separated but not for so long , now I don't know how long exactly                         needs to stay here , meaning I don't know how long i'll be away from my sister too.

 

 

 

 

============================================

 

FINALLY! YES! A new chapter!

Waaahh ~~ I've been so busy with school but now , i'm sorta kinda back.

I still have an exam next week so i'm not back for good yet.

I'm sorry it's been so long since I updated! :(

 

Since I promised to post , I made this quickly and will include the rest of the departure part on the next chapter!

I couldn't end it with the whole departure because of my oppa >.<

 

My oppa used my laptop again so I had to wait for HOURS before I got to use MY OWN LAPTOP.

 

Well , they broke theirs and my Omma has been giving me this "You should share for a while" bullsh*t just to make me feel like i'm a bad sister (I love you Omma but always telling me that is frustrating me) for not wanting to share when I need my laptop for assignments too (and mostly all my siblings do for hours when they use my laptop is go to FACEBOOK. And they usually finish using mine at night so I end up staying up late and missing morning classes >.<)

 

ANYWAYS , I will try to update soon again , but probably next week after exams!

Take care everyone!
God Bless!

 

-MsShaiKyu :3