EunHae is not good in lying.

The Best Friend I Love

--Donghae'sPOV-- 

 

                      was sleeping. Its only a few more days left before she gets discharged and flies off to the US again. I'm sad but I have to accept it as well. I didn't wanna leave her side because I know that sooner or later , she's not gonna be by my side anymore. Her room door was slowly opening and it was Hyukjae opening the door. He went inside with my mom ... She didn't tell me she'd drop by.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: Omma ...

Hae's mom: If I knew she was like this sooner , I would've visited a long time ago.

Hae: I'm sorry I didn't tell you , Omma.

Hae's mom: I know its been so hard on you. I understand that. I saw your friend here and I asked him if he could take me here to visit                   . She doesn't deserve to end up like this ...

Hyuk: Is she still asleep? 

Hae: Yeah ...

Hyuk: She still doesn't know?

Hae: No ... I'm sure she isn't gonna like it too.

Hae's mom: Donghae , its gonna be ok with me if you decide on going with her. I can take care of myself.

Hae: Omma , I can't leave you. I promised Appa. I'm not gonna leave you not matter what ... Lets stop talking about this here ...                   might wake up. I promised her parents i'd let the news come from them ...

Hae's mom: Donghae ... God wouldn't let anything bad happen to her. She doesn't deserve it. I'm sure she'll get better soon. By the way , where are her parents?

Hyuk: Auntie , they're fixing                     's papers.

Hae's mom: It would be nice if I could get to talk to them. They raised a very great lady.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope she gets better faster because i'm really gonna miss her a lot. She still isn't awake. She's probably so tired. We still couldn't tell her she has to leave. She'll be really sad about it for sure. I know that she will. I saw how sad she was when she had to leave and i'm sure she's gonna be even more sad because she has to leave again.                             woke up and my mom asked if she could talk to her alone so Hyuk and I let them for a while and went to  the canteen to get some food.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyuk: Where's the strawberry milk?

Hae: How should I know?

Hyuk: What do you think your mom's talking with                            ?

Hae: I don't know. Do I have to be worried about that?

Hyuk: Yeah. What if she brought embarrassing baby photos of you?

Hae: I'm was a cute baby.

Hyuk: Have you seen all your baby photos? What if she shows one that shows .... you know ... that?

Hae: Why would my mom bring baby photos of me like that?

Hyuk: Because she can?

Hae: Why did we suddenly talk about baby pictures like that? We're in a canteen you know ...

Hyuk: I don't know too. But you never left your mom alone with a girl. Its still weird even if you're already in that fiance level.

Hae: You think?

Hyuk: Well , i've always been used to all of us being single people. When                        got back , everyone's slowly getting girls for themselves.

Hae: We're not getting any younger. You're always dating lots of girls.

Hyuk: I know but I never got to that level. I'm always stuck in the dating level. I never got to the relationship level  ... By tomorrow , you might start telling us something like , you're gonna have a kid or what.

Hae: Do you think i'll even reach that level?

Hyuk: I'm sure after everything that happened to                             , she's still gonna get better , she's gonna marry you and you're gonna have a happy family. You're gonna reach that level for sure. I have to meet my future nephews and nieces from you.

Hae: Nephews and nieces? How many kids do you think I want?

Hyuk: I'm not sure about you , but me , I want 20 kids!

Hae: No wonder you're stuck in the just dating level , if the girl finds out thats your plan , she's not gonna be very happy about it.

Hyuk: I'm just kidding. I just wanna cheer you up. She's gonna get better and you two will be together forever , ok?

Hae: Thanks Hyuk. Surprisingly , i'm looking forward to meet your 20 kids too. I just hope they don't take up after you.

Hyuk: They need to take up after me. A face like this is very hard to find and it makes everyone crazy.

Hae: Not to mention scientists and zoo keepers.

Hyuk: Mwo?!

Hae: Nothing. I was just joking too. I saw strawberry milk over there. I'll buy some for you.

Hyuk: You will?

Hae: Yeah. Yeah. Lets go.

Hyuk: You're just doing this so I'd forget that you kinda insulted me , aren't you?

Hae: Don't you want some strawberry milk?

Hyuk: Of course I want .... Lets go!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyuk and I talk a lot but this is our first time talking about things like these. Of course , he'd always try to include his comic side to every conversation we have. He's fun to be around with but  its hard for us to have a serious heart to heart talk despite being so close. After buying our food , we went back to                    's room. When we opened the door , they were talking and giggling while looking at a photo album. Hyuk was right?! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Eomeonim , this is really cute *points at the photo*

Hae's mom: You think so too?

Me: *nods* Its so cute.

Hae's mom: You should turn it to the next page. There are more shots of that.

Hae: Omma!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I ran to them , took the photo album and closed it instantly. I like that they're getting along with something but ... I do have baby photos like that. I don't want mom to show them to her! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Donghae! What are you doing? We were looking through that!

Hae: Omma , why did you bring my baby photos here?

Hae's mom: Baby photos?

Hae: I thought I already told you not to show it to her. Well , you can show them to her but not now!

Me: But she wasn't showing me your baby photos.

Hae: What?

Hae's mom: Donghae , I didn't bring your baby photos. That album is my wedding album with your father! Give that back to me! *pulls the album back*

Hae: W-wedding album?

Me: Yeah! You're so mean. She was showing those to me.

Hae's mom: Where did you get the idea I was showing her your baby photos?

Hyuk: He's just really hungry auntie. He's imagining things.

Hae: You're so dead , Lee Hyukjae.

Me: Your mom wanted me show me their wedding photos because it'll help me look forward to the future. They got married in a simple way but , it was really beautfiul , plus her stories made even look forward to this even more. But , now that you mentioned it , I do wanna see your baby photos.

Hae's mom: Really? I'll bring them next time.

Hae: O-omma!

Hae's mom: Well , she asked for it! You told me not to show it if she doesn't ask for it!

Me: I wanna see it! I wanna see what eomeonim's future grandkids will look like.

Hae: G-grandkids?

Hae's mom: You worry about my grandkids some other time. You have to get well first. Then we can talk about my grandkids.

Me: Don't worry Eomeonim. I'm gonna get better and give you healthy grandkids! How many do you want?

Hae's mom: Our family is small. I want lots of grandkids!

Hae: O-omma!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why are they suddenly so close and talking about things like these. Its not like I don't want it , its just ... It's making me feel conscious , ok? My forehead is even sweating. My mom never even talked about these things with me. My mom and ____________ talking about it now. It's weird! hen they started laughing ... Why are they laughing?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: What's going on?

Me: Seriously! You should see yourself sweating and stuttering! Aigoo *laughs* My stomach is hurting so much *laughs more*

Hae: Y-yah! Stop laughing. You might hurt yourself. Why are you two laughing?

Hyuk: *smirks* Isn't it clear enough? They were totally messing with you.

Hae: M-mwo?

Hae's mom: Sorry son.                        told me to do this. I asked her what could really make her happy right now and she said if we mess with you when you get back , she's really gonna be happy.

Hae:                        -ah!

Me: Aigooo *laughs* Mianhae. But that was really fun. Eomeoni , thanks for agreeing to do it.

Hae's mom: Its no problem at all. I've never tried to mess with my son before.

Hae: So you were just messing with me?

Me: Of course! But ... Of course I wanna get married and have a family with you. Even if I use it to mess with you , i'd still want it to happen.

Hae: I'm not gonna fall for it. I might be to mess with me again ...

Me: Fine then. If you don't wanna get married to me , then don't. I'll go back to the US and leave you again ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I suddenly froze to where I was standing. She just said those words ... She just said what's exactly gonna happen to her in a couple of days. She's able to smile now ... but what'll happen if she finds out thats whats gonna actually happen?

 

--Your POV--

 

Why did everyone suddenly turn quiet? I don't get it. I thought he'll be all "No way! You're not gonna leave me" and stuff .. They're so .......... weird. Its like they're trying to hide something from me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: What's going on with all of you? Why are you quiet?

Hae: W-what?

Me: You're hiding something , aren't you?

Hae: M-mwo? Hiding? N-no!
Me: I think you're hiding something.

Hyuk: Uhh ... Donghae , I should take Auntie home.

Me: You're not going anywhere , Lee Hyukjae!

Hyuk: Aww. B-but I don't wanna be a part of this!

Hae's mom:                          . Dear , I'll tell Donghae and Eunhyuk to call your parents and let them talk to you.

Hae: Omma ...

Hae's mom: Its time. It's now or never.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know what they're trying to tell each other but I'm not feeling anything good about it. Hae's mom excused them for a while and said she'll just talk to them for a while outside my room. They went outside. As much as I wanna eavesdrop , I can't even stand up yet. If I try , i'll fall down for sure. Aigoo. Why do I feel like something's gonna happen again? When will this end?

 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

My mom pulled me and Hyuk outside. I knew we were the ones who's gonna spill this. But it wasn't my fault I reacted in that way , It just hit me once she said something about going to th US. Her parents might get mad at me for spilling. I didn't really spill but now she's asking things and because Omma pulled me out here , she's suspicious for sure.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: Omma ...

Hae's mom: Its time. You have to get her parents here and make them tell her. You two were so obvious. You obviously can't lie.

Hae: But omma ... She isn't gonna be happy if she--

Hae's mom: But she has to know. If you keep this up longer and tell her on the day she has to leave or even the day before that , she's gonna have an harder time accepting it. Its better for her to know now and let it all sink in. You can't just suddenly tell her when its time.

Hyuk: Auntie , I should take you home. Donghae will call her parents and tell her.

Hae's mom: I'll do after _________'s parents get her to make sure you call them.

Hae: This is harder for me than for anybody.

Hae's mom: I understand ... But I said you can leave me if you have to and come back when she's all better.

Hae: No ... Omma , I made a promise. To me , I have to do as I promised. I'm not leaving you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had no choice. Omma is right. She's gonna take this harder if we don't tell her sooner. I called               's parents. I had no choice. And Omma will know if i'm faking it or not. I called Sulli too , right after I called                    's parents. Well , she told me if its revelation time , I should call her. I hope no one gets mad at me. I didn't exactly spill since she has no clue of what I was trying to hide.

 

 

--Sulli's POV--

 

I was out with Sungmin oppa and everyone else except Hyukjae Oppa and Donghae Oppa. I got the call from Donghae and I told the guys the situation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kangin: I knew we shouldn't have left EunHae there! They're bad at secrets! They're only good at goofing off.

Leeteuk: Are they gonna tell her?

Sulli: Seems like it ... She's not gonna stop questioning the 2 unless she gets an answer.

Yesung: They're dead. Donghae , who can't lie and Hyukjae , who always has this nerve feeling written all over his face when he's nervous. Its gonna be obvious. We have to save them!!

Sungmin: I'm going there now , any of you wanna come?

Sulli: I'll go.

Siwon: Hyung , why do you even ask? Of course we'll all go!                     needs us too!

Heechul: You're probably trying to say she needs us to pray for her.

Siwon: Hyung , praying is free and with God's grace ,                      will--

Heechul: *covers his ears* BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! 

Leeteuk: Stop horsing around.

Heechul: Translation of what Teukie said ... Stop acting so Siwon~ish , Siwon.

Sungmin: If you're all done fighting , you can just follow me. I need to see                          .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin oppa ran to the direction wher ethe parking lot is. I couldn't just stay here so I followed him and told the others to just follow us at the hospital. He's rushing more now than usual. I tried to catch up to him but he's too fast. Aigoo. At the parking lot , I called out his name. He stopped as soon as he reached the door of his car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sulli: Oppa! Why are you rushing? The hospital is just near , you don't have to rush.

Sungmin: I have to see her ...

Sulli: They said she was just asking whats going on , she's not in any trouble or anything.

Sungmin: Still ... I really can't stand being here and having a good time while she's in there. If my plan didn't go wrong , she'd be safe. It was all my fault. My careless plan caused all this.

Sulli: It wasn't your fault. She was sick before this whole thing happened.

Sungmin: I'd rather lose her as long as she's alive. I don't wanna lose her in any other way.

Sulli: You're still in love with her?

Sungmin: Of course I still love her. But before , it was the type of love where I wanted her to love me back. Its not like that anymore. I just love her without wanting anything in return but her happiness. I want her to be happy. I know she loves me this way too. She loves me and wants me to be happy. So i'm not gonna rest until she gets whats gonna make her happy. She has to live long and show me how happy she is. Its gonna be happy too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I went to oppa and hugged him. I know he really has strong feelings for her but i'm proud of him for everything he said.                           might not be the girl for him but i'm sure he's gonna find a girl as great as                       too. Now , we have to tell her the truth. Its about time. She's leaving in a couple of datys. I don't know how she'll react but ... I hope she takes it in ok.

 

 

 

 

 

 

==============================================================

 

I'll be very honest. I didn't have time to update because i'm addicted to B.A.P. =))

Whenever I wanna type a chapter of any of my fics , I end up watching B.A.P.

So now , besides SJ , i'm fangirling on B.A.P real hard which made me 2 times more distracted than usual =))

 

At least I was honest about it.

I can't help it! I really like them =))

Anyways , back to the fic.

 

About 2-3 chapters more before the ending! =)

It's more steressful to re-write this than to write the sequel actually =)) XD

Thanks for being so patient with me. I'm sorry if I get distracted a lot.

Its probably my sickness now -.-

 

As I overcome it , I hope everyone stays patient with me.

Thank you to all the readers and subscribers.

 

 

I have to eat dinner now. BYE! =)

 

-MsShaiKyu :3