Choose him. Go to him.

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

Before I could say Yes and end all of this , someone called my name out. It turned around and ... Donghae's here! When I saw him , tears were running down my eyes. Is that really him? Is he really here and stopping this?

 

Me: Donghae oppa!
Donghae: You think i'm just gonna let you get married?
Me: You really came here for me?
Donghae: Of course I came here for you! I won't let this day end seeing you get married to someone else.


 


The tears wont stop escaping from my eyes. I wanna run to him but I'm so confused on what to do. Everyone else looked shocked about whats happening. I looked at Ming oppa and he looked back at me. He smiled at me and I wans really shocked that he did.


Sungmin: Go.
Me: O-oppa ..
Sungmin: You don't love me , its him you love , so go.
Me: M-mianhae oppa. *cries harder* The truth is , I got my memory back already.
Sungmin: Then go to him ... Go back to him now.
Me: What about you?
Sungmin: I'll be ok. Go to him now. Before its too late.
Me: *hugs Sungmin* Thank you oppa. Thank you for understanding me. Thank you for everything.
Sungmin: I love you                 . Always remember that. If you need , i'll be here. *pushes me away* Go. Go to him now.
Me: Thank you oppa. Thank you so much. *runs to Donghae*


 


I ran to Donghae as soon I could. I'm really sorry for leaving him behind for the second time. But I love Donghae. Donghae's the one I love and the one I wanna get married to.

 

--Sungmin's POV--

Like before , she left me again. She left me again for the 2nd time. But its ok. I know she'll be happier with him. Sulli came up to the altar to me , she was starting to tear up as she's looking at me. I know she wants me to be happy as well but she loves her best friend too.
 


Sulli: Oppa , kwenchana?
Sungmin: I knew this day was to good to be true.
Sulli: Oppa …*cries*
Sungmin: Here you go again. I'm ok. *wipes her tears*
Sulli: *hugs sungmin* Its ok oppa .. Don't be sad. You might not be able to be with her , but you'll find someone else.
Sungmin: Its better this way. She's happier. Don't worry. I'm ok. I told you , I'll accept everything she chooses.




--Your POV--

This gown has got to be , the best weight lifting equipment a girl could use. Its so heavy. But it didn't matter. I ran to Donghae and hugged him as soon as I reached him.
 


Donghae: Did you wait for me?
Me: *nods and cries on him* Pabo .......
Donghae: *hugs tighter* I'm Sorry …
Me: Donghae .. I got my memory back. You're the one I love. You and only you. Thats why i'm so happy you came for me. If you didn't stop me on time , I wouldn't be able to be with you ever again ....
Donghae: I love you too ... And of course i'll stop this ... I'm glad you finally got everything that belongs to you back.
Me: Jerk. I love you ....
Donghae: Mianhae. I'm really sorry for everything.

 

 

I heard Sungmin's dad sounding angry from behind me and I looked back at him. 

 


Sungmin’s Dad: Whats going on?!
Appa: Obviously Obviously , my daughter doesn't want this.
Sungmin’s Dad: What do you mean 'Doesn't want'?                     ! Get back here and continue this! This instant!

 

 


He sounded really angry and was walking on his way to us when Sungmin oppa chased him and held him tight. I'm really scared , he might get me to finish this thing.
 

 


Sungmin’s Dad: Sungmin-ah! Let me go!
Sungmin: No appa! Enough! This is useless! Just let her go to where she's happy!
Sungmin’s Dad: Let me go and finish this wedding or else , i'll forgot you ever became my son!
Sungmin: Don't even challenge me appa! Or else you might regret your dare!

 

 


Aigoo. I looked back at Donghae. We have to get out of here before they actually get me to finish this thing.
 

 


Me: Donghae-ah! We have to leave! Kaja?
Donghae: *nods* Come on!

 



Donghae held my hand and we both ran out. We ran to his car and drove off. I was looking back and I saw the other guys running out of the church too. I don't know what my parents will tell me ... I don't know what Sulli or Sungmin will say once they see me again. But i'm just glad i'm going with Donghae. We didn't know where to go yet so he took me to the park , the place where we first met. Aigoo. This wedding gown is a killer. Its so heavy. The other guys will probably follow us here for they know this is the first place we'd go to. Donghae and I sat on the bench first and waited for them

 


Donghae:                   -ah. Thank you.
Me: Huh? For what?
Donghae: For choosing me.
Me: You're the one I love. Whether I get my memory back or not , if you did the same thing you did today , i'll still choose you.
Donghae: I promise , you wont regret choosing me. I love you.
Me: I know. I love you too.. But I feel bad for Sungmin oppa. I left him again.
Donghae: Do you wanna go back there?
Me: No. Its just .. He's been so nice to me. I feel sorry for him.
Donghae: *holds my cheeks with his hands* Just remember m if he really cares for you , he'll be happy if you are.
Me: I know. He told me the same thing ... I'm just glad I remember everything and I can be with you again.
Donghae: Nado. I'm glad for the same reason too. And I'll never let you go again. I'll never let anything bad happen to you again. I'll protect you and make sure no one can hurt you.
Me: Saranghae.
Donghae: Nado Saranghae ...




Donghae leaned his face closer to mine and kissed me. I feel happy that he's here next to me and we're sharing moments like this. At least i'm with a guy I truly love. While that was happening , I could hear a car approaching and I pulled away after hearing that it stoped.
 



Heechul: You two just don't choose a place , don't you? So , thats what an ending of a marriage looks like in person.
Eunhyuk: Woooooooooooooo! When's the next wedding? I didn't know wedding would be this fun and messy! Lets do it again!
Yesung: Siwon’s here! He should get you married!
Siwon: Yah!
Kangin: Come on! Just make this 2 happy and make them inseperable!
Leeteuk: I'm glad to see you two together , happy and inlove. Finally , problem solved.
Me: Thank you oppas. For everything. *tears up* If it wasn't for you , I wouldn't have friends who'll give me advices on what to do.
Heechul: Aissh! You shouldn't cry anymore. You should be happy that finally , everything is settled!
Yesung: Hyung had his eyes on somewhere else , we almost left him there.
Heechul: No I wasn't
Leeteuk:                 . Your gown looks like its heavy.
Me: Very heavy. I think I lost 5 pounds already.
Kangin: Why didn't you go home and change?
Me: Are you mad? After what happened in the church , I can't go home yet. Sungmin's father will go nuts.
Yesung: If only you had a chance to see his face when you ran off.
Eunhyuk: Yeah... We ran away as soon as we could because he looked like he can actually eat everyone these.
Heechul: Everyone was really confused and it was really going crazy there. I'm not sure if Sulli got out already.
Siwon: Everyone really got confused. Good thing we managed to get our of there as soon as we could.
Me: How did Sungmin oppa look?
Kangin: Him? I think he looked ok. Fake smile but , I think he's ok.
Me: Ohh. Really? I feel bad ...
Donghae: Kwenchana ... How about we just go to the guy's dorm for a while? Stay there until things cool down at your house a bit.
Yesung: Yeah. You're all welcome at our dorm.
Eunhyuk: You can hide there as long as you want! I stay in my room alone , I can let you two stay in there alone and maybe you two can , YOU KNOW , spend time together or something ... Talk about things ... But , don't touch anything there! Don't make a mess and if ever you will , clean it up.
Me: What?! Hyuk-ah! I don't get what you're trying to say but something tells me its better that way.

 

 


I don't really wanna get what Eunhyuk oppa is trying to say. But I heard a car approaching. I looked by it and saw Sulli coming out from it and going to us. She hugged me tight while crying. Maybe I hurt her because I hurt Sungmin ...
 

 


Me: Sulli-ah ... Mianhae.
Sulli: Kwenchana ...
Me: Can you please stop crying?
Sulli: I can't ...
Me: Sulli …
Sulli: My father was so mad. I don't know what he can do to oppa.
Me: What about Sungmin?
Sulli: He said before that he's always willing to accept what you'll want. He had enough. He doesn't wanna see you hurting or forcing yourself anymore. I'm sure he's sad on the inside but , he's happy if you are.
Me: I'm sorry ...
Sulli: No , its ok. You don't have to say sorry to me.
Donghae: Sulli , i think its better if we talk at the guys dorm. We're going there now. Do you wanna come with us?
Sulli: Sure , but                    and I have to change clothes.
Me: You know we cant go home yet.
Sulli: It's ok. I have clothes in the car. You know i'm prepared for anything.
Heechul: Why can't we just walk like this?
Me: Are you mad? You walk by yourself. Sulli and I will take her car to your dorm. Come on Sulli *drags Sulli off*
Sulli: O-ok. Bye!
Heechul: Aish! It could've been our moment.
Kangin: You walk while wearing those dumbells a girl calls a 'gown'.
Yesung: Lets just go now so we can be at the dorm.
Kangin: We're gonna ride with Hae.

 

 


We all went to the cars we're gonna ride in and headed to the boys dorm. Atleast Sungmin's Father nor my parents would know that. I feel really happy that my father fought for my feelings but I still feel bad because no matter how I look at it , I hurt Sungmin oppa in the end. He accepted me leaving , which hurts more because he gave me that fake smile , showing me he's ok when I know he's hurt inside. We changed our clothes and thank goodness I finally got the gown off. It was damn heavy. When we got to the dorm , the guys cooked something to eat and went to the living room to watch a movie together. I'm very confused on how they could watch a movie at this situation but they said I should watch and get my mood right since they know i'm depressed. I really didn't feel like it so i just stood up and ...
 

 

Heechul: Yah! Where are you going? Come on! Watch with us!
Me: I'm not really in the mood. I don't feel like watching anything.
Heechul: Thats why you should watch to set your mood straight.
Me: I'm ok. Sulli , can you come to the kitchen with me?
Sulli: *nods*

Donghae: Maybe I should go along too.
Me: No! Its ok. I just wanna talk to Sulli.
Donghae: Are you sure you don't need me to be there?
Me: I'm sure. 
Yesung: Just let them talk Hae. You're too much. Too much.

 

 

Sulli and I went to the kitchen. I looked by the door to see if someone was there and I looked around. Since its loud outside because of the boys laughing , I could say we're safe. I feel a little dizzy and I don't know why. Maybe because of too much thinking.

 


Sulli: Are you ok? Are you feeling anything?
Me: I feel a little dizzy , thats why I asked you here so they wont see.
Sulli: We really have to go see a doctor.
Me: We can't leave now. The boys will wonder where we're going.
Sulli: Then i'll go get your medicine in the car.
Me: I can't. If they see me drinking it , they'll ask why.
Sulli: Then , lets go to the doctor later , ok?
Me: Ok but , I can't help but feel worried.
Sulli: Worried? Why? The doctor said you're doing great last time. He said you're getting better and better.
Me: I know but ... I can't help but think that something will happen.
Sulli: Don't think like that. Everything will be fine. Why can't you just tell them so we don't have to hide?
Me: I can't do that. They'll worry about me. We're taking good care of this ourelves , we don't have to drag them to our problem.

 



Sulli and I went back to the living room. I decided to just watch with the boys. I sat next to Donghae , Sulli sat on the floor right below the couch we're sitting at next to Yesung and Heechul. We had no idea of what they were watching when we left for the kitchen a while ago. I thought it was a funny movie since they were laughing a lot while Sulli and I were talking but when we finally saw it , I realized how weird these boys are. Yesung oppa and Heechul oppa were mainly the ones laughing and they're watching 'Juon: The Grugde' O.o Can you imagine how weird that is? They're laughing when the ghost appears while me , I'm scared to death that I can almost cry. Good thing Donghae's next to me , he held my hand while I hugged his arm. He even told me not to be scared and he'll protect me. I felt protected. i'm really afraid of these things.
 


 

--Tiffany's POV--

They think its over? That Sungmin is useless. How can he just--? Aish. Its not over yet. As long as i'm here. I got a call from someone and he said the police knows i'm the one who hit                      

 


Tiffany: They finally know its me? Took them a while to find out.
???: What do you want us to do about it?
Tiffany: I have another plan. This is the only way to get Donghae and make sure the girl who's always in the way finally disappears from the picture.
???: Just tell us what you're planning anything. But may I remind you , this'll cost you a lot.
Tiffany: If you do good job , I might double the pay. Just make sure nothing wrong happens or else.

 

 

After a while , Sulli and I left. Donghae insisted on going with us , just incase something happens but we insisted on going home by ourselves. We didn't want him to go because we were going to the hospital. I don't want him to worry. Since we're taking care of this , its better if they don't find out. 
 

 


Doctor: You're getting better everyday. The number of White Blood Cells are increasing. When it reachs the respective amount needed , we'll do more tests and see if you're better.
Me: Really? Thank you so much.
Doctor: Jut keep drinking those medicines we gave , we'll do another blood transfusion in a while and do some check-up again. So if you can please just wait here, we'll get everything prepared.
Me: *nods* We'll wait.

 



After all the treatments done , we went home. I was a little nervous but Sulli smiled at me. That smile I didn't see for a while came back. I felt happy when I saw it and gave me th courage to step inside the house. My mom , dad and Sungmin oppa were all in the living room. my mom ran and hugged me. I can feel that she was really worried.

 



Mom: Kwenchana? Kwenchana?! We were so worried when you didn't call us and tell us where you were.
Me: I'm sorry for making you worry. I didn't bring my phone with me so I wasn't able to call.
Dad: We're really sorry about everything. We were wrong. We shouldn't for you to do something you didn't want.
Me: Kwenchana appa. You only agreed because you had to. *lets go of your mom and approaches Ming*
Sungmin: I was waiting for you. I got so worried.
Me: Oppa .. *tars up*
Sungmin: Yah! *touches my cheeks and wipes my tears* Why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?
Me: *hugs him* I'm sorry. I'm sorry oppa. I hurt you right? I did that , right? I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
Sungmin: You don't have to say sorry. You did what your heart wants you to do.
Me: But still , i'm sorry. You know how I feel. You know who I love. It doesn't mean that I don't love you , just not like how I love him ...
Sungmin: I understand. I understand ... Its not your fault.
Me: This is the 2nd time I hurt you. I'm sorry ...
Sungmin: *pushes me away and holds me to afce him* Look. Look at me. I said i'm ok , right? *fake smile*
Me: You don't look ok to me.
Sungmin: Probably because you keep crying! I'll be ok if you are. So stop crying , I won't be ok if you're not. Donghae's really lucky you love him. *chuckles* I wish i was him instead. 
Me: You don't have to be Donghae just to be loved. It just turns out that , I love Donghae and you , you have someone else meant for you out there. You just have to find her.
Sungmin: I just wish was you.

 



He lets go of meand walks upstairs. I kinda feel bad for what I did to him but , like I said , I love Donghae. I don't regret choosing Donghae. It'll hurt him more if I choose to marry him when I know I love Donghae and he knows that too. But i can't help but have that weird feeling inside of me that something will happen. I hope its nothing serious , maybe i'm just worrying too much.

 

===============================================================================

Sorry! I just updated. I hope you liked the chapter though. I'm actually a little sick and trying to rest and lay off my fics since I can't get stressed but I tried to update for my readers.

I'd like to apologize for not updating so much , I don't really have that much time and , like I said , I'm sick. Due to too much stress and its very cold here in Japan nowadays. I have to rest more and can't stress myself too much with things but i'll still update when i can. =))

This fic will be ending but i'm planning for the sequel already since lots of people are waiting for it , I hope you all wait for it too.

Thanks for supporting this fic and keep commenting , subscribing and whatever. Its all appreciated.

Though , I don't get to reply , I read it all and appreciate each and every one =) Thank you =)

OH! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE DONGHAE! ♥

Its his birthday tomorrow. Happy Birthday Donghae Oppa! ♥

-MsShaiKyu :3