Apologies.

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

My Head Hurts … I Can Hear Voices Around Me .. I Don’t Know Who They Are..


“Please Don’t Leave Me”
“Im Sorry”
“How is She? What Happened?”
“She Lost Too Much Blood”
               Wake Up!”

 

 

 

Those were all i heard. Then I Felt The Burning Sensation In My Head .. Ohh God It HURTS TOO MUCH … I Fell Unconscious Due To The Pain … When I Woke Up .. My Head Really Hurts … So Much .. Then When I Opened My Eyes .. I Saw People Around Me … but ...

 

--Sulli's POV--

I Hope She Ok.. Please dont let anything bad happen to my Best Friend.. What happened between her and Hae? Her eyes started to open. She carefully looked at us like she was wondering who we are.
 

 


Sulli: She’s Waking Up!              -sshi! Are You Ok?
Me: I Guess So .. But ….
Sungmin: Im Glad Your Ok …
Donghae: Im Sorry For What I Did , I Didn’t Mean To … 
Me: What Did You Do? Who am i? and who are you people?
Sulli: What Did You Say? You Don’t Remember?? Do You Know Who I Am?
Me: Hmm … No .. I Don’t .. I Don’t Remember ..
Sungmin: For Real??
Me: I Don’t Really Know .. I Cant Remember Anything .. Please Tell Me Who You Guys Are..
Sulli: OPPA! Did She … Does She … 
Doctor: *comes in* Im Sorry To You At This Moment But .. It Seems Like She Has Amnesia ..
Donghae: WHAT??? AMNESIA??!!
Doctor: Were Sorry … But This Is Just Temporary If You Help Her Get Her Memory Back …
Sulli: NO! MY BEST FRIEND CANT REMEMBER ME?? [your name]-sshi .. Please Remember Me! Im Sulli! Your Best Friend!!
Kibum: Calm Down … She ….
Sulli: You Did This Didn’t You!!
Kibum: Why Me??
Sulli: You Told Me Not To Tell Anybody Of What I Told You! Did You Tell Her I Did?
Me: What Are You Talking About? Please Tell Me .. I Don’t Remember Anything …
Donghae: *looks at me* Rest For A While … You Need It … Hmm .. *faces the doctor* Doctor .. When Can She Come Home?
Doctor: She Can Go Home In A Couple Of Days …
Donghae: Thank You...
Me: .. Did You Ask About Me?? I Don’t Even Know Where I Live …
Sulli: I Called Your Parents … They Said They’ll Be Back Here … 
Me: Who’s My Parents?
Sulli: Kibum-sshi .. I Wanna Talk To You Outside .. NOW! *goes out the door*
Kibum: *goes out*

 

--Sungmin's POV--

I warned you ... No .. Maybe i didn't but you know better Lee Donghae! Becaue of you ...... This happened.

 


Me: What’s Wrong?
Sungmin: Get Some Rest … Donghae And I Have To Go Out Too And Talk ..
Donghae: I Cant Leave Her..
Sungmin: I Said GO OUT TOO!


 


--Your POV--

They all went outside... Why did they leave me?? I cant rest while knowing nothing. I dont remember anything but they all seem so familiar .. Especially that Donghae Guy. There was a ring on the Desk here. and a Necklace. I was reaching out for it but my head started to hurt so i just didn't and tried to sleep.

 

--Sulli's POV--

I Asked Kibum to go outside. How can he do this to me?? To us? He tld me not to tell but he did?? Why??

 



Sulli: YOU TOLD HER DIDN’T YOU!!?
Kibum: YEAH! I TOLD YOU! WHAT’S IT TO YOU?!
Sulli: What happened?! Why Did She Get hit?
Kibum: She Followed Donghae When He Saw Us .. She Got Hit Following Him …
Sulli: They Found Her Necklace And Ring On The Scene Of The Accident .. I Put It In Her Room .. it Might Help Her Remember … 
Kibum: Im Glad She Doesn’t Remember Donghae .. Now I Have A Chance With Her…
Sulli: So YOUR GLAD SHE GOT HIT?! *slaps him* I WONT WONDER IF YOU HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS ACCIDENT!
Kibum: WHAT?! I CANT HURT HER!! WHY WOULD I …
Sulli: STOP ACTING INNOCENT ..! MY BEST FRIEND NEEDS ME! DON’T EVEN FOLLOW ME INSIDE AND DON’T EVER GO NEAR HER!

 



Lets see him try and go near               ! He'll never see Day Light again if i kill him! Gosh .. I've never been this Mad.

 

--Donghae's POV--

I'm really sorry for what happened. I know its my fault cause i didn't listen. I dont know what to do now. I'm practically helpless and now Sungmin wants to talk. He's probably mad at me.
 



Sungmin: I Told You That If You Hurt Her I’ll Take Her Back ..
Donghae: …
Sungmin: *grabs his collar* ANSWER ME WHEN IM TALKING!!
Donghae: YOU CANT TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!
Sungmin: After What Happened I Have All The Right To Take Her Away From You!
Donghae: You CANT! I WONT LET YOU …
Sungmin: You MADE HER Loss Her Memory! Now’s The Perfect time to take her away! JUST LET ME TAKE HER AWAY! She Wont Be HURT Because She Cant Remember You!
Donghae: Your Not Gonna Take Her Away While She Has Amnesia! Take Her Away When She Has Her Memory And When She Tells You To !
Sungmin: You’ve HURT HER ENOUGH! AND WORST .. SHE LOST THE ONE THING SHE TREASURES THE MOST! HER MEMORIES!

 

He was so mad that he can hit me but then Sulli got in our way and stopped him.

 


Sulli: SUNGMIN OPPA! DONGHAE-SSHI!! PLEASE STOP *blocking them from each other*                Might Hear You ….
Sungmin: … *quietly goes inside*
Donghae: Im Sorry Sulli … Im Sorry I ..
Sulli: I Know What Happened .. But You Shouldn’t Have Walked Away From Her Like That ..
Donghae: …
Sulli: Donghae .. I Thought You Said You Wont Hurt Her … Look What You Did … She Lost Her Memory … 
Donghae: Im Sorry Sulli … I Was Wrong .. I Didn’t Think She’ll Follow Me .. But ..
Sulli: ….. But .. Now You Know .. The Truth .. She Did Love Kibum Before .. But Now She Loves You .. You Should Have Thought Of that … *goes in*
Donghae: *punches the wall* YOUR SO STUPID LEE DONGHAE! WHAT DID YOU DO!!!? LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! YOUR SO DUMB!!

 



--Kibum's POV--

Did i do the right thing?? She woke up with Amnesia for godsake! I dont know if what i did was right or wrong. But i have a chance now. I dont really know what to do ... I met up with Tiffany outside of the hospital.

 


Tiffany: So .. Is She Still Alive Or What?
Kibum: What??
Tiffany: Is She Still Alive?!!
Kibum: Of Course She Is!! She Got Hit And She Lost Her Memory..
Tiffany: Just A Memory Lost ? Aissh .. I Worked So Hard ..
Kibum: What do you ….. YOU DID THIS?
Tiffany: Isn’t It OBVIOUS! Of Course I DID IT!
Kibum: That Wasn’t Part Of The Plan ..!!!
Tiffany: Well.. I Have My Own Plans …
Kibum: Your Going DOWN When I Tell On You!
Tiffany: If You Tell On Me .. We BOTH GO DOWN!


 


--Your POV--

Whats there for me to do?? They all left so i slept for a while. When i woke up , this guy was next to me .. Holding my hands?? I think he's .. Dong .... dong... Forget it. i cant remember. but he's asleep too. i tried moving my hand but he woke up.

 


Me: Hmm .. Excuse Me… Who Are You? *lets go of his hand*
Donghae: Im Donghae …
Me: Ohh .. And What Are You To Me??

 

Then the noisy Girl saw me awake and rushed me before Donghae can answer me.

 

Sulli: You’re Up! Finally!
Me: You’re??
Sulli: IM SULLI!! IM YOUR BEST FRIEND!!
Me: Ohh .. Yeah .. Sulli.. 
Sulli: You REMEMBER ME??
Me: No .. But .. You Said Your My Best Friend So …
Sulli: Your Parents Are Coming Back .. As Soon As I Told Them About Your Accident .. They Went On The Flight Already ..
Me: .. Don’t I Live With My Parents ?
Sulli: they’re Not In Korea Now .. But We Live With You ..
Me: You And??? 
Sulli: Me And My Big Brother …
Me: Don’t I Have A Home?
Sulli: You Do … Were Just Staying With You …
Sungmin: Sulli-ah …Appa Called .. He’s Been Here Two Days Ago … We Kinda Forgot .. He’s Staying At A Hotel ..
Sulli: OH!! I DID FORGET OPPA!! But .. Aish .. I'll call him if have to..
Me: Who is he? *points at Sungmin*
Sulli: He’s My Big Brother Sungmin … *dials her dad's number*
Me: Ohh … 
Donghae: You Should Really Rest …
Me: I Just Rested .. And Who Are You To Me Again?
Donghae: Well .. Hmm .. Im Your Boyfriend ..
Me: You Are??
Donghae: Yea …
Me: Why Cant I Remember You?
Donghae: You have Amnesia..
Me: What’s That?
Donghae: Its When you Loss Your Memory ..
Me: Ohh .. So …. You And I .. Were Like .. In A Relationship?
Donghae: Yeah …
Me: Well .. I Cant Remember Anything .. But If You Would Explain ..

 

We're in a relationship?? Thats odd since i dont remember. Anyways. This Sulli girl ws talking to someone at the phone but in an unsatisfied tone. Didn't she say she'll call her father??

 


Sulli: Min oppa , Appa said we should meet him.
Sungmin: We Cant Leave                . No one will take care of her.
Sulli: Oppa … As much as i dont wanna meet up with Appa , we have to.  Besides , Donghae's here. He should take care of her.
Donghae: I’ll Take Care Of Her …
Me: Can I Leave This Place? I Don’t Like It In Here …
Sulli:                        .. You can leave soon ok? But for now stay here for a while … Come On OPPA!!! *drags Minnie outside* BYE!
Donghae: You Must Be Hungry .. I’ll Tell The Nurse To Get You Food .. *goes out*

 

If he's really my boyfriend then i should remember right?? but why cant i?? And .. its all weird. I dont know.. Nothing seems clear to me. The door opened and i thought it was Hae coming back but .. Its not .. Its that other guy ... I forgot his name though.