Oppss.. I spilled.

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

I Was At Donghae's House ... His Mom Was Very Nice To Me And She Treated Me So Well .. Now I See Why Donghae's Dad Fell In Love With Her ... I Hope When Donghae And I Become Older And Were Still Together .. I Hope We Can Live With Each Other Until The End...
 

 

Donghae: What's Wrong?
Me: Nothing ..
Donghae's Mom: Dont You Like This Kind Of Food?
Me: NO! Thats not It Omma! I Think You're Cooking Is Awesome .. 
Donghae's Mom: You Know .. You're The FIRST GIRL My Son Has Brought Home..
Me: Really Omma?
Donghae: Yes .. You're The First Girl He Bought Here..
Me: Oppa ...
Donghae: I Was Gonna Take You 7 Years Ago .. But You Left..
Donghae's Mom: How Was Your Life In The US?
Me: It Was Ok Omma .. The US is a big country. I dont like roaming around much though.. All i did was to study a lot omma.
Donghae's Mom: Well My Son .. I Was Shocked Seeing Him At His Room Studying ... He Must Have Thought Of You ...
Donghae: OMMA!
Donghae's Mom: Its Ok Donghae! She has to know the good things you did while she was gone. You even have that picture frame of her right?? from what i remember i see you in the morning ki--
Donghae: *cuts in* JUST EAT OMMA!! Dont Tell Her ANYTHING!
Me: OMMA! TELL ME!
Donghae: You Wanna Play Games Again??

 


Games. Ahahhaha .. Wondering what GAMES mean?? He's just gonna tickle me a lot. I miss the old days.  but i'm glad of what i have today. I couldn't ask for anything more than Donghae Oppa. We volunteered to wash the dishes. Goofing around. Thats all we ddi. After that i had to go home or Sulli will kill me. I said goodbye to Donghae's mom.

 

Donghae's Mom: Be Careful Taking Her Home Ok?
Donghae: Ne Omma!
Me: Omma .. It Was Really Nice Meeting You ..
Donghae's Mom: Its More Nice To Meet You … Now Take Care .. Run along and make sure you take her home Lee Donghae!


 


Donghae’s Mom Hugged Me And I Hugged Her Back … It Felt Nice Being Hugged By A Mom … The Last time My Mom Hugged Me Was When She Still Had Time For Me Which Was 7 Years Ago .. I Sorta Wish That My Life Would Just Be Like 7 Years Ago When I Felt Happy But Now That I Have Donghae .. It Feels More Nice And All The Sadness I Felt Suddenly Went Away … When We Got Out Of Their House And Said Goodbye To His Mom .. I Talked To Him Outside ....
 


Me: Donghae .. About Sungmin …
Donghae: What?
Me: My Dad Did Just Forced Me To Be In A Relationship With Him .. We Were Suppose To Get Married But When I Found Out I Broke Up With Him Because I Don’t Really Love Him ..
Donghae: Did You Love Him?
Me: I Did … As A Brother … But Not The Way He Loved Me..
Donghae: You Disagreed To Marry Him?
Me: Our Family And His Family Became Close At the US .. They Wanted To Merge Our Companies By Making Me Marry Sungmin But I Don’t Wanna Marry Him .. My Dad Barely Cares For Me Then He Wants Me To Get Married To Someone I Don’t Love .. So I Had To TalkMy Heart Out …
Donghae: Ohh …So That’s The Truth .. Well .. I Wanna Tell You Something ..
Me: What??
Donghae: You’ll See ...
Me: What Is It…..??
Donghae: Nothing .. I Forgot ..
Me: Seriously??
Donghae: When I Remember I’ll Tell You …
Me: Your Forgot? For Real? How Can You Forget!? You Were Just Gonna Tell Me… Then…
Donghae: Ohh .. I Remembered .. I’LL TAKE YOU HOME NOW…
Me: That’s Not What You Want To Tell …
Donghae: Yes It Is …
Me: Fine .. Take Me Home Then (pouts*
Donghae: Upset?
Me: No … Take Me Home …
Donghae: Ok … Lets Go ..

 


We Went Inside The Car …. But Donghae Didn’t Drove Off Unless Im Ok .. He was just looking at me , at my still pouting face , making him feel guilty inside. I should make him feel more guilty. BWAHAHAHHAA >:))

 

--Donghae's POV--

My Girlfriend. She's tryng to make me feel guilty right??? Well , there's only oe thing i need to say to her and i bet she knows it already. 

 


Me: I Need To Go Home Now..
Donghae: Fine .. I’ll Tell You …
Me: Really? What Is It?
Donghae: I Love You ..

 


I leaned closer to her face and kissed her. Her lips are soft and sweet. I dont know. But i feel like whenever i'm weak , all i need is kisses from this lips to make me feel like a SUPERMAN! I'll protect her! She pulled away from our kiss a little and started mumbling things.



Me: Lee Donghae .. I Love You Too .. So Much … 
Donghae: Cant You Stay With Me?? Please… I Don’t Want You To Go!!
Me: I Want To … But I Cant … Sungmin Oppa And Sulli .. They Might Be Worried About Me…
Donghae: Then I’ll Take You Home .. But Next Time .. I Wont let You Go ..
Me: Hahah! Are You Trying To Be Funny Again?
Donghae: A Little … But You Know .. You’re Like Water .. And Im The Fish .. A Fish Cant Live Without Water .. Just like Me .. I Cant Live Without You .. 
Me: Aww.. My Prince is being sweet again *kisses his cheek* My handsome Prince.
Donghae: Come On!! I’ll Take You Home!


 


--Your POV--

Donghae Is So Sweet and Cheesy [?] … I Don’t Wanna Leave Too But … Im Sungmin And Sulli Must Be Worried By Now … Donghae Took me Home And He Was Holding my Hand The Whole Ride … I Felt Safer With Him … When We Arrived I Got Out Of The Car And So Did He .. I Said Goodbye , I Hugged Him And He Kissed Me At The Cheeks … I Told Him To Go Home So I Was Just Standing Outside And I Waited For Home To Drive Off … When He Drove Off Someone Called My Name..

 


???:                     !
Me: Who’s There?
???: So .. You Forgot Me Already??
Me: *turns around* Ohh .. kibum-sshi .. Why Are You Here?
Kibum: Nothing .. I Just .. I Wanted To See You …
Me: Do You Wanna Come Inside?
Kibum: No .. I Just Wanna See You *he suddenly hugs me*
Me: Kibum-sshi..
Kibum: Do You Remember … before you left .. you hugged me like this ..
Me: Kibum-sshi .. let go …
Kibum: Just For A While .. Please..
Me: Others Might See.. *pulls away*
Kibum: Sorry …
Me: How’s Yoona Unnie?
Kibum: …..
Me: Kibum… Hey .. still there?
Kibum: I Just Remembered .. I Have To Go …
Me: Where??
Kibum: *runs away*
Me: Kibum-sshi! Kibum-sshi!


 


--Kibum's POV--

THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING KIBUM?? WHY DID YOU HUG HER?? Restrain yourself! I'm a friend of Donghae so i cant do this to him! No .. Kibum .. she's your best friend too. She's practically your boss at work. Try to act natural.

 

--Your POV--

Kibum Ran Off .. I Wonder What He Was Doing Here … What’s Wrong With Him And Yoona? And What Did He Do That For..? I Was Really Curious … When I Got Inside .. Sungmin Was Waiting For Me…
 

 


Me: Sungmin Oppa… Is Sulli Resting?
Sungmin: Yes
Me: Ohh …
Sungmin: Did You Have Fun ..?
Me: Ne… But Its Late .. Why Aren’t You resting Yet?
Sungmin: I Wanted To Wait For You ….
Me: Ohh ... Ok .. *goes up*
Sungmin: *holds my arm* This Donghae … You Really Like Him Huh?
Me: Sungmin .. You Know I--
Sungmin: *cuts in* I Meant What I Said Before .. I Wish I Was Him ...
Me: Oppa..
Sungmin: *hugs me* .. Why Don’t You Like Me?? Am I Ugly? Don’t You Think I’ll Take Care Of You?
Me: Sungmin Oppa … Its Not That I Don’t Like You , You’re Not Ugly , And I Think You Can Take Care Of Me.. Its Just .. I Love Donghae ..
Sungmin: When I Saw You Having SO Much Fun With Him … It Hurts Too See You Happy With Someone But …
Me: Im Sorry Oppa .. *pushes sungmin away* .. I Really Am .. When I Broke Up With You I .. It Wasn’t Easy Cause You Were Very Nice To Me … But Then .. I Wanna Thank You … Im Just Sorry .. Sulli Took It Hard Too .. She Was Expecting Me As Her Sister-In-Law But I Crushed Her Dream … Now I Wanna Make It Up To Her By Being Her Best Friend…
Sungmin: …..
Me: I Have To Rest Now Oppa … You Should Rest Too … *runs up to my room*


 


I Closed The Door And I Sat On The Side Of My Bed .. I Feel Very Guilty Of What I Did To Sungmin … But I Know I Love Donghae .. I Just Went to Sleep To Stop Thinking Of This Thing … The Next Day I Woke Up Early To Go Back To Work … I Had So Many Things To Do … I Hate It … But I Went To The Office With No Hesitations .. I Didn’t See Ki Bum That Day Though …

 


--Sulli's POV--

I have to miss work because of this. Aish ... WHERE IS THAT KIBUM?? What could he want from me??? 
 


Kibum: Finally You’re here..
Sulli: *turns around* Why Did You Wanna See Me Kibum?
Kibum:                    is your Best friend .. Sit Down First ..
Sulli: *sits on the bench* What Do You Wanna Know About Her? Shouldn’t You Know More About Her??
Kibum: Is She Really That Inlove With Donghae?
Sulli: Yeah .. She Is..
Kibum: I Can See She’s Very HAPPY ..
Sulli: Im Glad Cause When She Loved You She Was Always Sad..
Kibum: What? Loved Me?

 

Uh Oh ... I did not just spill , didn't i??? GOSH! My bestfriend's gonna kill me!!

 


Kibum: What Do You Mean?! Tell Me!!

 

Panicking! GOSH! I always mess up things when i'm panicking!!! GOSH!!! KYYA~~ What to say?? What...??

 

Sulli: When She Was In The US .. She Told Me She Was In Love With Her Best Friend .. It Was You .. When She Came Back And Saw You .. She Was Very Happy But When You Confessed To Yoona .. She Was Very Sad … But THAT WAS THE PAST! NOW SHE LOVES DONGHAE !!
Kibum: *stares in mid air* Don’t … Don’t Tell Her You Told Me This …
Sulli: Don’t Bother Her Anymore .. She’s Very Happy With Donghae ..
Kibum: *walks away*
Sulli: WAIT! *grabs his arms* You have YOONA NOW! DON’T BOTHER MY BEST FRIEND! IF SHE GETS HURT I’LL TELL OPPA ON YOU!
Kibum: *just pushes her away and leaves*
Sulli:                        
 is gonna KILL ME … Why Did I Have To Spill!!?

 

--Kibum's POV--

SHE LOVED ME BEFORE?? More than HAE?? Ever since we were young?? Why didn't i notice that?? KIBUM-SSHII! PABO! I'm inlove with                    now! I thought i like Yoona so much but no ... I cant help! I'm inlove with another girl. Aish. This isn't right! WHAT ABOUT HAE?