Sweetness Much?

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

 

Donghae Came Back With Ki Bum .. Yoona Quickly Ran And Hugged Me .. While Kibum Showed No Reaction … I Thought Of What He Asked …Donghae Suddenly Grabbed My Shoulders And Dragged Me To The Kitchen … 

 


Donghae: I Saw Kibum To The Place I Took You .. He Was Leaning On A Tree, I Think He Has A Problem .. He Was Thinking Very Deep And His Look Was So Far ….
Me: Is Something With Him And Yoona?
Donghae: Im Not Sure ... Did You Eat Already?
Me: No. I Was Waiting For You … 
Donghae: Come .. I’ll Feed You …
Me: In Not A Kid!
Donghae: No Your Not .. But You’re my Princess …
Me: Now Your Talking Like My Dad …. But … Ask Kibum Whats Wrong ok?? He Wont Tell Me Anything For Sure …
Donghae: I Will .. Come On .. Lets Eat!!

 



We All Ate AT One Table … It’s Been A Long Day … Yoona Was Giving Her Attention To Kibum …Donghae Was Feeding Me And So Was I … Sulli Kept Teasing Us … Our Side At The Table Was Full Of Energy And Full Of Laughs .. While Kibum And Yoona’s Side Was Very Quiet .. I Guess Something Was Wrong But Looking At How Yoona Takes Care Of Kibum .. I Don’t See Any Problem .. But … Kibum’s Question Was Revolving In my Head “Do You Know What It Feels Like To Be In Love But You See That Person Happy With Someone Else??” … We Finished Eating …. Sulli And I Volunteered To Wash The Dishes Even If We Don’t Know HOW!

 


Sulli: Looking At You And Donghae .. I Can See Your Really In Love With Him Now .. But Didn’t You Notice That Kibum Was Looking At You The Whole Time ?
Me: He Was?? I Didn’t …
Sulli: Do You Think That…
Me: What? He Likes Me? No Way .. He Likes Yoona .. Besides ….
Sulli: What?? 
Me: I LOVE DONGHAE…



Someone Suddenly Hugged Me At My Waist .. It Was Donghae …
 


Donghae: And I Love              Too …
Me: Ohh! You Scared Me …
Donghae: Why?? Don’t You Like It …
Me: Let Go! Sulli Is Here ..
Sulli: No! No ! Don’t Let Go .. Actually .. STAY THERE I’ll get My Camera! ..
Me: DON’T!!
Donghae: Here .. I’ll Help You …
Me: You Need To Rest …
Donghae: I Don’t Wanna … I Wanna Stay Here With you …
Me: Just Rest …
Donghae: Ohh Fine …. 
Me: Wait ... Have You Asked Kibum?
Donghae: No …
Me: As Him Ok? Now Let Go Of Me And I Have To Finish This …
Donghae: Cant I Ask Him While Not Letting Go?
 


A Flash Of A Camera Shocked Me .. I Didn’t Think Sulli Was Serious! She Took A Photo Of Me And Hae …
 


Me: SULLI-AH! Give Me That!
Sulli: No Way! Ahjussi Has To See That His Baby Princess Is in Love ..
Donghae: Speaking Of Ahjussi .. When Is He Coming Back To Korea?
Me: I Don’t Know .. He’s Very Busy In The US …
Sulli: Ahjussi’s Company Became VERY SUCCESSFUL in the US …
Me: And Because Of That He Forgot About His BABY PRINCESS So Don’t Call Me That…
Donghae: Forgot? What Do You Mean?
Sulli: When Ahjussi’s Company Became Successful .. He Became Too Busy For His Family .. Ahjumma Was Busy As Well while              is always studying alone and such … sometimes I ask her to go to places with me
Me: Turns Out .. There Was Something Much More Important To My Dad Other Than Me…
Donghae: That’s Not True …
Me: It Is … He Allowed Me To Come Here To Take Care Of His Company … He Didn’t Even Take Me To The Airport Nor Did He Say Goodbye …
Donghae: Im Here ..
Me: That’s Why I Like It Here So much!
 

 

 


--Donghae's POV--

After             and Sulli Finished The Dishes , They felt Felt Sleepy …             Said Goodnight To Me And Slept After i gave her a Goodnight kiss on the forehead ..I Bet because of her work that she doesnt get enough rest ... While the others are sleeping , i went outside with Kibum to ask about his PROBLEM.
 

 


Donghae: Kibum-ah .. Is Something Wrong??
Kibum: Why Did You Ask?
Donghae: Because Its Looks Like You have A Problem …
Kibum: I Don’t .. I Was Just Thinking ..
Donghae: Im Your Friend .. If Something Is Wrong .. Tell Me…
Kibum: Are You Happy With               ?
Donghae: Do You Have To Ask That? Of Course Im Happy …
Kibum: That’s Great ..
Donghae: When I See Her Smile .. It Feels Like Heaven … When She’s Sad .. I Wanna Punch My Face .. I Don’t Wanna See Her Sad .. She’s My World .. She’s My Life .. I’ll Protect her .. I Cant Loss Her … I’ll Die If She’s Gone .. I Don’t Wanna Die Yet … I Can See Myself With her In The Future … I Wanna Be That Man She Will Marry , The Father Of Her Kids , I Wanna Be The Guy Who’s Holding Her Hands While Sitting In A Rocking Chair … You Know Ever Since We Were Young That I Love Her .. I Still Do … Park                is my LIFE , my OTHER HALF ….
Kibum: Congrats ….


 


I guess he doesn't have a problem. But after saying to him my feelings about              , He seemed to have looked down .. His face looked like just crashed over him but he was giving that fake , faint smile. We went to sleep after talking ... im still confused if he has a problem or not.

 

--Kibum's POV--

How should i say this?? I felt weird after Hae confessed his Love for                 to me .. but who wouldn't love a girl like her??

 

--Your POV--

 

Early Morning … I Woke Up Early Because I Wanna Feel The FRESH BREEZE in the MORNING… I Stretched My Arms ... It Was A Beautiful Day … I Can See The Sun Rise When I Went outside .. It Was Lovely …. The Others Are Still Sleeping So I Decided to Cook Ramen For Them ..
 

 


Sulli: hey .. your up early …
Me: Ohh .. Did I Wake You Up?
Sulli: No .. But My Dad Did ….
Me: your Dad??
Sulli: He Said I Should Go Back To Seoul …
Me: Why?
Sulli: He’s Gonna Be Here In A Week … I Have to Look “RESPONSIBLE” So That He Wont Drag Me To The US…
Me: Want Me To Help You? Just Stay Here For A While Please ..
Sulli: Of Course I Cant Leave You Here!! But You Promised To Help Me!!
Me: Yeah .. I Will …
Sulli: ohh .. and Sungmin Oppa Is Gonna Come Along ..
Me: Really?? Sungmin Oppa Will Come?
Sulli: My Dad Said That Oppa Misses Me .. Well .. I Am His Only Cute Sister ..
Me: I Missed Him Too …
Sulli: But i dont thik he's gonna stay long.
Me: Ohhh .. That’s Too Bad.. I Wanna Hang Out With Oppa Too ….
Sulli: I’ll Tell Him When He Calls … but would he still want to stay with you after .. You knnow.. you and HAE.?




Oh Yeah ... Sungmin Oppa .. would he till want to stay with ME and hang out when he finds out im with DONGHAE??

 

--Donghae's POV--

I Woke Up Because Of My Phone Ringing .. No Caller ID?? I Just Picked it up.
 


Donghae: Hello???
???: OPPA!
Donghae: Who Is This?
???: You Forgot Me Already Oppa??
Donghae: I Said Who Is This ??
???: Come Back To Seoul And You’ll Find Out …
Donghae: Im Not Going Back Because You Told Me Too ….
???: Well … You’ll Know When You Come Back … I Just Missed You Oppa … *hungs up*
Donghae: Who Could That Be?

 



I Wonder who that is?? i really dont know so many girls .. Remember?? i avoided girls when             left. but whoever that is .. she sounds so familiar to me..

 

--Your POV--

I Just Finished Cooking …. I Don’t Know If It Was OK Or Not … Im Not Really A Good Cook … Donghae and Sulli Ate As Well … Wont it be embarrassing if my own boyfriend finds my Cooking horrible?? PLEASE LET DONGHAE'S FOOD TASTE GOOD!
 



Me: So .. How Was It???
Sulli: Its Ok ..
Me: OK??? Its Not Good Isn’t It?
Sulli: I Didn’t Say That..
Donghae: Its Good …
Me: *quietly looks down*
Donghae: What?
Me: Nothing … Hmm .. By The Way…
Donghae: What?
Me: Did You Ask Him??
Donghae: He Said Nothings Wrong ….
Me: Are You Sure?
Donghae: Yeah …. Ohh .. Call them For Breakfast Too …
Me: Ok ….



I Knocked On Kibum’s Room … And I Knocked At Yoona’s room As Well .. I Told Them To Eat Already … Yoona Came Out First .. Then Kibum Came Out …. I Guess Everything really is Fine …. Yoona Takes Care Of Him Well But I Cant Help Thinking Something Is Wrong … Days Passed .. Almost Time To Go Home! I Loved Staying Here Though .. No WORK And Just HAPPINESS .. I Love This Place Cause this is Where I Realized My LOVE For Hae . I Really Love Him .. My OTHER HALF … We Were already packing Our Things And Getting ready To Leave For Tomorrow ..

 

--Donghae's POV--

We were all busy packing our things im glad we had this TRIP. The girl of my dreams became my girlfriend. This is the BEST VACATION EVER! my phone started ringing again, it was the one that called me days ago. the one with the no caller ID.

 


???: I Told You That I Missed You! Come Back To Seoul!
Donghae: Who Are You.. Really???