My Best Friend Who Never Left Me

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

 

I Was Crying My Eyes Out … Ohh Man .. Im Really Unlucky , First My Parents Forcibly Sends Me To The US To Study Even If I Wanna Stay With Bummie And Hae and Now Kibum Likes Yoona … I Don’t Know What To Think … Kibum Likes Someone Else … I Regret Liking Him .. Yoona Looks Nice .. Should I Just Keep Quiet ? Should I Hide My Feeling Forever??

 

--No One's POV--

 

On That Same Day ... While                  Was Whining Like A Baby .. She Got A Call .. It Was From Her College Best Friend Sulli .. Sulli's Korean But Like                , she Also has the same situation when it comes to their Family Business .. The only difference is that Sulli was Born in Korea .. Even If            's Also Korean , She isn't born there cause of her parents business always moving .. Sulli's Parents Moved To The US When She Was 10 and stayed there permanently .. Now she's going back to Korea! When             was in the US , She's the only one who had the Guts To approach her .. and because of Sulli ,             met Sungmin .

 

 

 



Sulli:              -sshi! This is SULLI! .. I'm Back To Korea! Can I Stay With you For A While??
Me: Sure! I'm So Glad Your Coming!!! Do You Want Me To Come To The Airport?
Sulli: That Would Be Nice … Thanks .. I'm Already Here Actually ..
Me: Wow! So Fast! Well Wait For Me Ok???


 

 


-- Your POV--

 

Sulli Was My Best Friend When I Was In The US .. It Made Me Less Sad When I Was With Her In The US .. Cause I Had A Friend … But Of Course I Missed My 2 Best Friends Here In Korea .. I Went Straight To The Airport And I Saw Her Waiting And Waving At Me .. I Ran To Her And Hugged Her Tight .

 

 

 


Me: Sulli-sshi! I Miss You!
Sulli: Me Too!!! Im Excited To Stay With You! How Have You Been??! You Told Me That You Found Your First Love At Your Office As An Employee Right?
Me: Im Fine … Well …. Actually .. Im Not Fine ..
Sulli: What ? Why? What Happened? Is This Because Of You First Love?
Me: I’ll Tell You Later .. We Need To Go Home … 
Sulli: Fine .. You Know You Suddenly Changed When You Got Back Here … 
Me: Really? My Friends Told Me I Changed When I Got Back From The US .. Now My Own Friend From The US Is Saying I Changed Too … Aissh … Maybe I Turned Into A New Person …
Sulli: This Girl .. Your Like That When You Have A Problem .. Lets Go And Talk About It!

 



We Went On Our Way Home …. I Missed My Best Friend So Much .. Sulli Is Always Nice To Me … She Befriended Me When She Saw Me Sitting Alone For Lunch At Our School When I Was In The US ..

 

*Flashback*

Sulli: Hmm .. Hello! I'm Sulli Lee! *reaches out her hand*

Me: Sulli Lee?? Are You korean??

Sulli: Ne! Are You Korean Too??

Me: Ne .. I Just Moved From Korea ..

Sulli: Nice To Meet You! Hmm .. Do you wanna join me for Lunch??? I'm eating with my Oppa .. You Should Join Us!

Me: No .. I'm Ok ..

Sulli: I Insist!!!

 

She Dragged Me To the Lunch Table .. She Introduced Me To This Cute Guy She Must With .. must Be Her Oppa ...

 

Sulli: Sungmin Oppa! This Is ... Hmm Whats Your Name Again??

Me: Park                .

Sulli: Yeah! Park                 . She's My Classmate Oppa!

Sungmin: Annyeong Haseyo               -sshi .. Your Really Cute .. I Guess Your The Daughter Of The President Of Park Corporations Right??

Me: Ne .. And Thanks..

Sungmin: I'm Lee Sungmin ... I Think We'll Be Seeing Each Other Often Because I'm the Son Of the President Of Lee Corporations. *in his mind: She's really CUTE. i wanna see her EVERYDAY! gosh ... am i Falling for her Already??*

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 We Always Hang Out .. She’s Very Close To Me… I Love Her For Befriending Me When No One Else Would. I Told Him My Whole PROBLEM With Kibum Liking Yoona ...

 


Sulli: So Your First Love Likes Someone Else??
Me: Yeah .. It Hurts So Much *hugs her*
Sulli: Its Ok .. You’re an Amazing Girl .. Someone Will Love You For Being You …
Me: I Just .. I Don’t Know What To Do …
Sulli: Well .. I’ll Always Be Here For You …
Me: Thanks Sulli .. By The Way .. Why Are You Back in Korea?
Sulli: Im Now The Director For My Dads Company .. I Heard You’re the New Director Too … My Dad Asked Me Where I Want Work … I Said In Korea Because You’re Here..
Me: Aw.. I Wont Be Lonely Anymore .. Thank You … You Better Rest Sulli .. You Had A Long Flight … You Must Be Jetlagged.
Sulli: Sure …
Me: You Can Stay At The Guest Room Next To Mine ..
Sulli: Sure … Goodnight 

 

 

-- Sulli's POV --

 

I'm So Sad That           's Sad About Her First Love .. Well I Hope She gets over him .. She's been my Best friend since the day i met her! How Can I Not Be Worried Over Her???

 


-- Your POV --

I Woke Up Early Today! .. I Asked The Maid To Tell Sulli I Left Early For Work .. I Actually Just Wanna Be Alone For A While … I Saw Kibum Going Infront Of The Elevator Too … I Wanted To Go Away But When He Saw Me He Asked Me To Come To Him .. Its So Awkward Being With Him After Knowing He Likes Someone Else ...

 



Me: So … Donghae Told Me You Like Yoona …
Kibum: Aishh .. That Guy! I Told Him To Keep his Mouth Shut!!
Me: No! Don’t Be Mad At Him .. I Asked Him …
Kibum: Well .. Yeah .. Later Where Going To A Restaurant..
Me: Really .. ?
Kibum: Im Gonna Tell Her I Like Her … I Cant Be Like Donghae And Not Tell The Girl I Love That Love Her ..
Me: Like Donghae?? What Do You Mean? He Likes Someone??
Kibum: Nothing … 

 



The Elevator Door To The 10th Floor Opened .. He Got Off .. He Didn’t Tell Me Of What He Meant Of Donghae.. What Does That Mean ?? Hmm .. Did Donghae Fall In Love?? He said he didn't have a Girlfriend Right?? Why did my heart starte Trembling??? But .. I Almost Cried .. Kibum Is Gonna Tell Her What He Feels … I Was VERY JEALOUS … Then Someone Called Me …

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

Kibum Told Me That                Told him that i told her about Him and Yoona .. Aish ... He told me where their gonna Meet! I Wanna Sneak Up On Them! I Should Ask                 To come along with me! then we can spend some ALONE TIME after that ...

 

 


Me: Hello?
Donghae: Hey!! You Told Kibum I Told You About Him And Yoona Didn’t You?
Me: Im Sorry …
Donghae: Nah .. Its Ok … He Told Me WHAT RESTAURANT He’s Going Too … Do You Wanna Sneak Up On Them ..?
Me: Sneak Up?? I Guess so ...
Donghae: Why Do You Sound So Down?
Me: Nothing .. I Have Work To Do .. Bye.. *hungs up*
Donghae:              -sshi … Aisshh .. Every Time I Wanna Tell You I Love You .. You Always Hung Up On Me..

 



--Your POV--

 

I Had A Lot Of Work To Do .. Donghae Told Me Where Kibum Will Take Yoona … I Went There .. Without Donghae .. Actually .. No One Knew I Was There .. They Went In A Fancy Restaurant … I Guess He Wanted This Night To Be Great … From My Position .. I Can Hear Them Talking And Such But They Can See Me Because I Was Behind Some Blinds Near The Door Were They Are Sitting …

 


Kibum: Yoona .. You Must be Thinking Why I Brought You Here…
Yoona: Yea .. Actually I Am … Why?
Kibum: I Wanna Tell You Something ….
Yoona: What??
Kibum: *grabs her hands*
Yoona: Kibum-sshi …
Kibum: I Wanna Tell You That I … I Really Really Like You .. You Have Been There For Years .. I Ignored You Before But Now I See Who You Really Are … 
Yoona: Kibum-sshi..
Kibum: Please Be My Girl .. And Please Say Yes…
Yoona: …. Yes … I Will Be Your Girl …

 



My Heart Is Torn To Millions Of Pieces .. I Cried My Heart Out When I Heard Her Say Yes …. I Was Walking Away … Someone Grabbed Me On My Shoulders .. It Was Donghae ..
 

 

 

Donghae: Hey .. Why Are You Here? Why Didn’t You Call Me??
Me: *hugs him and cries* Donghae …. It ….
Donghae: Are You Crying? What Happened…?? Tell me!
Me: N…. No… Nothing … I Just Miss My Parents So much ..

 

-- Donghae's POV-- 

Why is she Crying??? Why is she crying HERE??? It cant just be because of her parents ..

Donghae: I’ll Take You Home …

Me: No .. I Don’t Wanna Go Home ..

Donghae: I’ll Take You Somewhere You’ll Feel Better …
 

I Took Her To The Park. The Place She Loved So Much ... I Wonder Whats Up??


Donghae: Are you Sure Your Parents Are The Only Reason? And Why Cry In That Restaurant?
Me: Nothing … I Just Suddenly Missed Them …
Donghae: Im Here For You …. 
Me: I Know You Are ... 
Donghae: I Don’t Wanna See You Cry … Please Don’t Ever Cry …
Me: Donghae … Im Sorry …
Donghae: If You Ever Cry .. I Don’t Know What To Do … Seeing you Cry Is Like Seeing The World Go Down … And Besides You Don’t Look Good When You Cry ..
Me: Ohh Great … Girls Like Hearing That They Don’t LOOK GOOD …
Donghae: But Remember … Don’t Ever Cry … I Don’t Wanna See My Girl Cry …
Me: your Girl??


 


-- Your POV--

 

My Phone Rang .. SAVED BY THE PHONE DONGHAE! .. It Was Sulli … She Asked Me Where I Was And Said I Should Go Home Because She’s Lonely …. I Asked Donghae To Take Me Home …
 


Me: Do You Wanna Go Inside??
Donghae: No .. Its Ok .. I Have To Go … My Mom Needs Help AT Home …
Me: Ok … *gates opened .. it was sulli*
Sulli: Why Did You Take So Long!!??
Me: Sorry … Ohh .. By The Way …. This Is Lee Donghae .. My Childhood Best Friend … Hae .. This Is Sulli .. My College Best Friend ..
Sulli: Nice To Meet You Donghae .. Is He Your.. *you blocked sulli’s mouth*
Me: Donghae .. You Should Go … Take Care …
Donghae: Bye .. And Nice To Meet You Sulli .. Take Care Of                    .

 

 


Donghae Drove Off … Sulli Almost Said Something About My First Love To Hae .. We Talked In My room…
 


Sulli: is He Your First Love?? He’s Cute Huh!
Me: Donghae?? No..! He’s My Best Friend!
Sulli: Are you Sure .. He Looks At You Like He Doesn’t Wanna Leave …
Me: He Just Cares For Me ..
Sulli: Well .. What About Your First Love? Did He …
Me: He Proposed To Be Someone Else’s Boyfriend ..
Sulli: Aw…. *hugs me* Don’t Be Sad .. You Have That Donghae Guy .. You Know You Two Look Good Together …
Me: Stop It!! He’s My Best friend .. I Love Him .. As My Best Friend …
Sulli: Let’s Just Rest Ok?? You Had A Ruff Day ..
Me: Your Right …

 



Sulli Went Out Of My Room And So I Rested … I Really Couldn’t Sleep Though .. Of Course I Cried … But I Don’t Wanna Look Bad AT The Morning So I Slept … I Forced My Eyes To Close And Sleep …. I Really Don’t KNOW How To Feel ..

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I've Been Having A Hard Time On EDITING so i decided to make it SIMPLE and such .. all chapters will be like THIS :)

 

 

Author's Note: PLEASE Feel Free To Comment POSITIVE and NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS ... Don't Be SILENT READERS PLEASE! If You Can I Hope You Would Comment! I Dont Think its GOOD But this is my FIRST FAN FICTION so your comments will definitely help me IMPROVED .. sorry its not GOOD!~Ms.ShaiKyu