The SECOND MEETING

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

I Was Really Curious .. The Posture Of That Guy Is Just Like Someone’s Posture .. I Just Cant Remember .. His Vibes Were VERY FAMILIAR Too … I Looked At His Face … It Was ….. Wait?? Why is He???? Its…. Its Him??


 


Me: Kibum-shhi?? Kim Ki Bum ??

Kibum: [your name]-ah! Is That You? When Did You Get Back To Korea ..? 

Me: I Got Back here like .. Just Recently ..

 

 

 


It Was Kim Ki Bum .. My Heart Went NUTS!! Its Beating So Fast ... Why is Kibum Here At our Company …?? After So Many Years I Still Feel Like This??? Its Like Everything That We We're When We We're Kids Are Slowly Coming Back To Me .. Only One Thing Missing .. DONGHAE ...
 

 


Me: Ki Bum-shi .. What Are You Doing Here??
Kibum: I Work Here .. I Just Got Accepted … How About You??
Me: Im The New Director … 
Kibum: Really??? Well We Missed You A Lot … 
Me: Really?? I Missed you All Too! SO MUCH!! .. How's Donghae?? We Lost Contact 5 Years Ago …
Kibum: After Going To The Military .. He Decided to Continue His Service .. He Just Got Out 2 Weeks Ago …

 

 

So Donghae's Fine .. Thats Good .. But I Wanna Talk Longer With Ki Bum .. So ... This May be EMBARRASSING but I'll Ask him Out! 'Go           ! You Can Do This!'

 

 


Me: So.. Wanna Have Dinner Later??
Kibum: Later …. Hmmm …?
Me: Come On! … And .. Call Donghae … I Miss Him … We Lost Contact .. Tell Him I Miss Him ok .. and don’t forget! Wait for me outside after work!
Kibum: Ok Ok Sure … You Haven't Changed One Bit .. You Still The Noisy                I Know ....

 

 

--Kibum's POV--

 

So Nice To See               again ... I bet Lee Donghae's Gonna Be HAPPY Again ... He Spent So Much Of His Time In The Military Because He Doesn't Wanna Go Off And See Other Girls Other Than             ... Hae Really Loves Her ... He Wont Forget Her That Easily .. He Spent His 7 Years BANNING GIRLS To Get In His Life .. Well Except For His Omma .. He Knows He's Only For             ...

 


--Your POV--

 

We Already Arrived At The 10th Floor .. Kibum’s Floor To Work is Here … We Said Our Goodbyes and See You Soons …. Seriously .. I Wanted The Dinner To Just Be Me And Kibum … I texted him the place and asked him to go there first since i was gonna get busy at work …. When I Was On my Way … I Saw An Mid. Aged Woman Walking Across The Street With Packs Of Groceries … I Think She Was Suffering So I Went There To Help Her … She Suddenly Fell So I RAN As Soon As I Can …I Help Her Up… No One Seems To Be Helping Her .. Aish .. What Happened To Korea When I Left???

 

 

 

Me: Hmm .. Ahjumma .. Are You Ok??
Lady: Yes .. Thank You …
Me: Do You Need Some Help?
Lady: Have I Seen you From Somewhere?
Me: I Don’t Remember … Im Sorry ..
Lady: Its Ok .. Thank You For Helping Me … What’s Your Name?
Me:                      .. Park                    ...
Lady: I Think I Already Heard That Name Before …
Me: Do You Want me To Take You Home Ahjumma?
Lady: No … Can You Bring Me To That Bus Stop Instead ..
Me: Sure .. I Will Ahjumma 
Lady: Bless You My Dear ..


 




I Help The Lady To Get To The Bus Stop … Actually I Think I Recognize Her Too … She Looks Familiar … Then I Went To My Meeting Place With Ki Bum… I Saw Him Waiting … Did he wait for me for a Long Time??? I Approached him ..
 



Me: How Long Were You here?
Kibum: I Just Got Here Minutes Ago …
Me: Ohh .. Ok .. So What Should We Have?
Kibum: Aint This Place Way Too Expensive .. ?
Me: Its Ok .. Just Get What You Want Ok?

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

Kibum Called Me and Said              's back! I'm so happy when i heard that! I really missed her .. i spent years in the military just because i dont wanna see other girls ... i said to myself to never see other girls or else my Dad will get mad at me .. My appa never met                because he died while i was in military which saddening .. I Wanted my appa to meet her .. Before i left for military i kept telling him Stories about             and he really wanted to meet her ... After i went to military for the first time and went back to my Parents i told Appa that i wanted to go back there since i know i wont see other girls .. He told me that 

 

 

" If you really love              then even if you go to military or not you wont look at other girls ... Donghae .. My son ... If this is what you want then go ... I Know you really love             ... Keep that promise ok??? To not look at other girls .. I'll get mad at you if you suddenly find another girl .. This              made you want to achieve more things in life .. My Son .. I Know She's The One for you .. She'll be back .. Take Care Ok?? I LOVE YOU DONGHAE-AH ... "

 

 


Those were his Last words to me when i left for military ... When i heard the news that he died ... it hurts me so much ... The last words he said was 'I LOVE YOU' .. i wANNA KEEP MY pROMISE TO HIM TO ONLY LOVE               ... I Trust my dad saying she's the one for me ... I'm Filled With JOY .. I Rushed To Her , Hugged Me And Twirled Her Around Like A Little Girl …

 

Donghae:                 -ah! I Really Missed You A Lot!

Me: Me Too Oppa!

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I Was Happy .. Donghae Was More Masculine Now Than Before …. Maybe Its Due To His Military Work … I Was So Happy To See Him … Even though I Wanted To Spend This Night With Kibum .. Im Happy To Be With Donghae … The Dinner Went Well .. Donghae Eats Like There’s No Tomorrow … Kibum is Eating Slow And Gentle .. So Did I .. … Kibum Said He Had To Go Somewhere …. So I Was left With Hae … Its been a while since i've been with him ..
 

 


Donghae: I Missed You So Much ..
Me: Me Too Hae…
Donghae: Hey! I FORGOT! I Brought You Something …
Me: What??
Donghae:*takes something out of his car* Here..
Me: Ice Cream??
Donghae: You Love Ice Cream Don’t You?
Me: I DO! I REALLY DO … But Its Like Yogurt Now..
Donghae: Sorry … I Forgot …
Me: its Ok ..
Donghae: I Wanna Take You Somewhere …
Me: Where?
Donghae: you’ll See…
Me: What About My CAR??
Donghae: Let’s Leave It Here .. Lets Come Back Later …
Me: Will That Be Ok?
Donghae: Fine .. Take It Home Then …
Me: Ok … 
Donghae: After That We’ll Take My Car Ok?
Me: Sure


 


After Taking My Car Back Home .. I Went With Donghae … HeTook Me To A Familiar Place .. It Was Actually The PARK That I LOVED so Much … I Missed This Place .. It Was Full Of happiness And Heart Aches … All Those Happy Times and Sad Times with the guys .. It all happened here ...

 



Donghae: Did you miss This Place?
Me: YEAH! I Missed This Place So much..
Donghae: This Place Missed You Too..
Me: Are You Joking ? It Aint Funny ..
Donghae: im Serious … Other Than this place … This Fish Missed You So Much ..

 

 

He suddenly kiss me on my cheeks .. then he hugged me ... My heart started to beat faster .. I Guess i just missed him that much ....

 


Me: Donghae-ya…
Donghae: Don’t Even DARE Leave Me Anymore …
Me: Lee Donghae…
Donghae: Can You Call Me Oppa??
Me: What? Again ??
Donghae: Its Been Years Since You Last Called Me That .. And You Only Said It Once…
Me: Fine … Donghae Oppa .. I Missed You …
Donghae: THANK YOU ,,,,


 


It Was Weird .. Donghae’s Hug … Well Maybe Im Not Used To It Anymore … His Body Got Bigger Due To Military Services … No Wonder … He Sees Me Wearing the Necklace He Gave Me ….
 

 

 


Donghae: WOW! You Still Have That?
Me: You Told Me If I Lost it I Wont See you Again .. So I Didn’t Loss It! I WANTED TO SEE YOU AGAIN !!! 
Donghae: … *stared at me*
Me: What?
Donghae: …. *still stares*
Me:WHAT??
Donghae: Nothing .. Its Late … I Should Take You Home By Now ….
Me: Ok ....

 

 

His Stare is irritating me yet giving me that weird feeling inside ... I Missed this placed a lot but since i have work now .. i have to be responsible .. still my life would be like what it was before cause i'll be with Donghae again and Kibum .. I Wonder how things would turn out??

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've Been Having A Hard Time On EDITING so i decided to make it SIMPLE and such .. all chapters will be like THIS :)

 

 

Author's Note: PLEASE Feel Free To Comment POSITIVE and NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS ... Don't Be SILENT READERS PLEASE! If You Can I Hope You Would Comment! I Dont Think its GOOD But this is my FIRST FAN FICTION so your comments will definitely help me IMPROVED .. sorry its not GOOD!~Ms.ShaiKyu