New Beginnings

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

 

We Arrived At The Airport .. Ohh Man … I Hate This .. Im Still Crying My Eyes Out … I Cant Forget Them .. No .. I Wont Forget Them .. I Miss Them Already … I Boarded The Plane … I Fell Asleep the Whole Trip And We Were There … I Was Really Tired .. I Didn’t Get Enough Sleep For Days .. But When We Arrived .. I Missed KOREA Already .. I Miss Donghae And Ki Bum … I Miss Everything .. I Wanna Go Home .. To My REAL HOME … In KOREA ... After Arriving At Our House .. I Quickly Went Inside My Room .. My Mom Came In..

 

 


Mom: [your name] ..
Me: Yes Omma ..??
Mom: How Are you?? Are You Ok Dear?
Me: No Omma .. I Feel Terrible …
Mom: You Need To Rest For A While Ok?? We’ll Call You For Dinner Later..
Me: Im Not Hungry .. I Wanna Sleep Now…
Mom: Eat First ..
Me: I Don’t Want To … Please .. Omma … Just Let ME Rest …
Mom: Ok Dear …


 

 

   
--My Mom's POV--

 

My Daughter Really cant take the fact that she's not in Korea anymore ... As A Mother , I Feel bad to take her away from her FRIENDS .. I Feel helpless that she's going through everything alone ... i cant stand seeing her like this .... Her dad asked me on how was she doing ...
 

 


Mom: She’s Not Much In The Mood … She Said She Didn’t Wanna Eat..
Dad: Yeobo .. Do You Think She’ll Keep This Up Until We Don’t Come Back To Korea?
Mom: She Just Needs More Time To Think …
Dad: Im Worried About My Princess .. I Hate Seeing Her Like This .. But I Cant Leave Her There … 
Mom: Just Give Her More Time Ok?????
Dad: I Guess That’s What She Needs..


 


--Your POV--

 

I Really Didn’t Know What To Think .. I Went Online To Message Donghae … He Wasn’t Online … I Guess His Busy … But I Left Him A Message … I Hope He Gets It .. I Feel So Lonely Here .. I Cant Handle It ...

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

Whats The Point??               isn't here anymore so why bother LIVING?? I Really Miss Her To Death and im so Depressed... The Guys and I Were Eating But I Can Barely Eat Thinking Of               .....

 


Siwon: Donghae .. Eat .. Now!
Donghae: ….
Eeteuk: Aissh .. This Kid! EAT!
Kangin: Hey! Don’t yell At Him! He’s Just Depressed! Give him A Break!
Donghae: I Miss Her …
Yesung: I Do Too ..
Heechul: Yesung?!
Yesung: I Miss Her Because I Missed Seeing Hae Smile … When She Was Here .. This Guy Always Smiles .. Now Hae’s This Sad … 
Eeteuk: Donghae .. It’s Gonna Be Alright Man … 
Donghae: I Wanna See Her .. I Wanna Be With her .. I Didn’t Even Tell Her That I Love Her More Than A Best friend … 
Kangin: You Told Her You Love Her?
Donghae: The Day Before The Graduation I Told Her …
Yesung: What Did [your name] Say?
Donghae: She Said She loves Me Too … She Said She Loves Us Like Were Her Two Most Precious Things In The World..
Heechul: US??
Donghae: Me And Ki Bum …
Siwon: Ohh .. The Quiet Guy …
Eeteuk: She Will Be Back...... She Said She Will Be Right?
Donghae: Yeah …
Kangin: THEN EAT!! Do You Want To Die Before She comes Back?!
Yesung: Yea ..                       will be back … 


Because Of What the Guys Said .. I Thought 'Yeah .. Their Right .. She's Gonna Come Back and I Cant Die Unless I See Her Back Here'  I Know I Can Get Through This .. She Promised To Come Back! I'll Wait For Years , Decades or even Centuries If I Have To .While Eating I Got A Phone Call From Ki Bum ..

 


Kibum: Donghae-ah .. Are You Busy??
Donghae: Not Much .. Why??
Kibum: Nothing .. Im Just Alone .. Can you Come And Hang out..?
Donghae: IS THIS TRUE?! YOUR ASKING ME TO HANG OUT?!! NO WAY … WHERE’S KIM KI BUM?!!
Kibum: Im Not Joking Hae ..
Donghae: Sorry … Its Just NEW To Me..
Kibum: Meet Me At home … 
Donghae: Ok …


 



Eversince                 Left .. Ki Bum And I Always Hanged Out … He Knows I Like            .. He Didn't Even tell Her But I Guess Its Not His Fault .... But When                Left … Kibum Felt Empty Inside Too .. Thats Why We Always Hang Out To Fill Those Empty Spaces Inside Of Us .. But We Still Miss Her .... One Day I Was On My Way Home When Tiffany Was 'STALKING' me again ..

 


Tiffany: Donghae Oppa … You Don’t Look Ok
Donghae: Get Out Of The Way …
Tiffany: NO! I Heard That                      Moved to The US… She Left You .. She’s Not Worthy Of You ..
Donghae: She Didn’t Leave Because She Wanted Too! She Left Because She Had To! Her Parents Forced Her .. She Couldn’t Turn Back On Them ..
Tiffany: DONGHAE! Just ACCEPT It .. She’s Not For You! Just Accept Me! 
Donghae: No! I Wont!
Tiffany: What Does She Have That I Don’t!!?
Donghae: My Heart .. She Has It .. She Took It To The US With Her..
Tiffany: STOP IT! I Have Something She Doesn’t! Its That IM HERE!! SHE’S NOT!!
Donghae: I SAID GET OUT OF MY WAY!!


 


Tiffany Went Away .. I Was Really Furious ... I Know She Didn't Leave Me Because She Wanted To ... Its Because Of Her Parents …. I Went To Kibum … We Always Hang Out … I Guess I Was Doing Well Since I Have Friends Who Are Always Encouraging me .. I'm Trying My Best At Anything .. But Tiffany Keeps Bugging Me .. I Tried To Study Well .. Wanting To Come To The US Just To See                      again … I Studied In College  … I Think              Studied In Harvard .. Well She's Smart So I Had No Doubts In Her.. Ki Bum Was Doing Well Too .. He’s VERY SMART .. 



--Your POV--

 

Donghae And I Used To Talk Online .. When I Left Korea After Two Years … Donghae And Lost Contact .. I Never Gotten Anything From Him Since He Never Replied To My Last Letter … I Was Gone For 4 Years … I Didn’t Have Any News About Them .. The Last I Know … Donghae Entered At A College In Seoul .. So Did Kibum .. And I Heard Kibum is A Scholar ..WOW!! 


I Went Back to Korea After College … I Went To Donghae And Kibum’s House After 5 Years … But I Heard The News That They Went To Military .. So I Went Back To The US .. I Don’t Wanna Stay So Long In Korea .. I’ll Miss Them … 

 


Then .. After 2 Years Of Going Back To Korea And Leaving For The US Again … I Came Back Again .. My Dad Made Me Incharge Of Our Company In Korea … I Was Thrilled But I Hesitated .. I Still Accepted … I Went Back To Korea …
 

 

 

Me: If They Had Gone On Military Two Years Ago .. They Must be Back By NOW!! …. I Wonder If They Are …

 


I Went To Our Office In Seoul … I Was New to The Place .. Ofcourse .. The Only Thing I Knew Is That My Office Is In the Top Floor ..I Was Waiting For The Elevator …. When I Got In … I Saw A Guy Next To Me .. He Looked Familiar .. But I Didn’t Look Again … Who is he?? His Posture is reminding me of someone ..

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've Been Having A Hard Time On EDITING so i decided to make it SIMPLE and such .. all chapters will be like THIS :)

 

 

Author's Note: PLEASE Feel Free To Comment POSITIVE and NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS ... Don't Be SILENT READERS PLEASE! If You Can I Hope You Would Comment! I Dont Think its GOOD But this is my FIRST FAN FICTION so your comments will definitely help me IMPROVED .. sorry its not GOOD!~Ms.ShaiKyu