SECRETS

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

My Mom And Dad Told Me We Were Gonna Leave Again .. Aiisshh! I HATED IT SO MUCH … I LOVE it HERE In KOREA.. How Can My Parents Be Like This AGAIN???? Its Been Years .. Our Life is Always Like This For Years and Now its Happening Again .. This is The Dreaded Day I Never Wanted To Happen Again ... But How Can I Even PREVENT THIS??? I've been like this for YEARS .. what can i do??

 

 


Mom: Im Sorry [your name] .. I Don’t Want To Leave Too Because I Kept Thinking Of How You Will React ..

Me: Then Stay With Me Here Omma! Let’s Just Stay ..

Mom: We Cant.. Besides .. Going To The US Will Help You With your Studies .. You Will Finish College There

Me: OMMA!!! NO!! I DON’T WANT TO!! Cant I Finish Here?

Dad: [your name]! *saying with his LOW MAD VOICE* You Never Shouted At Your Mom Before!! Is This What Your Friends Teach You?!

Me: No Appa! Your Just Not Being Reasonable … Did You Know I Never Gotten Friends At All The Places We Lived At?? I Finally Made Friends .. Please Don’t Take Them Away .. Please..?

Dad: Your Omma And I Cant Leave You Here .. We Wont …

Mom: Were Sorry .. Were TRULY SORRY [your name]-ahh..

Me: *crying* No … No… I Don’t Want Too … *runs to my room*

Mom: [your name]-sshi!!

Dad: She Needs Time To Think Honey …

Mom: Im Worried … We Never Even Knew She Didn’t Have Friends .. I Thought She Just Never Bring Them To Our Home … I Didn’t Know … Should We Still Leave?

Dad: You Know We Have To .. We’ll Be Gone For YEARS .. We Cant Leave Her…


 

--Your MOM's POV--

 

My Daughter is So Depressed Right now .. I Feel Like i'm a BAD OMMA Because Of What I'm Doing To My Daughter who's hurting so much right now ... This is For [your name]! I Feel Like Tearing Up After My Daughter Told Us About Her Not Having Friends ... Its A Shame For Me ... I'm The OMMA But I Had No Idea That My Daughter is this Miserable ... I Went Up To her Room .. My Husband Tried to Stop me , while i was gonna follow my daughter he grabbed my arm  ...

 

 

Mom: Yeobo .. Let Me Go .. I Need To Talk To Your Daughter

Dad: She Needs To Think ...

Mom: I Dont Want My Daughter To Start Cursing Me Now .. I Have To Follow Her ...

Dad: You Know She Needs Time To Think ..

Mom: But She Needs Me .. Let Me Go .. I'll Talk To Her .. I Need To Explain Our Side ... You Know He Has Friends She Cant Just LEAVE ... I Have To Talk To Her ...

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I Ran Up To My Room … I Cant Accept This .. I DON’T WANNA MOVE … I Jumped On My Bed And Cried My Eyes Out … My Mom Was Knocking At The Door .. I Didn’t Open It .. And I Wont open It Unless I Want Too.. I Cant Bear Everything Thats Happening in my Life .. I Feel Like im Falling to Pieces ... I Know i cant LEAVE because of my bestfriends ...
 



Me: I WANNA BE ALONE

Mom: [your name]-sshi .. dear .. please open the door and let’s talk 

Me: Omma .. Please Leave Me ALONE For A While ..

Mom: I’ll Leave You Alone For A While If You Make Explain Our Side Of Why We Had To This..

Me: No!

Mom: PLEASE!! Im Really Worried Right Now ..
 

 


I'm Getting Irritated With My Mom Knocking At My Door So I Opened It .. I Went On My Bed And I Didn’t Even Looked At My Mom .. I Was TIRED And DISAPPOINTED At Them … They Knew How HAPPY I AM Here In Korea ,, How Could They Want Us To Leave? I'm Tired Of Leaving ... And Now In The US???? Its Like Millions Of MILES away from Korea .. Its Like The In The OTHER SIDE Of The World ... 

 

 


Mom: [your name] .. Were Not Doing This For Us .. Were Doing This For You ..

Me: Why?! You Don’t Have To Go And Continue The Business In US Too .. We Have A Good Life Here In Korea .. Let’s Just Stay .. Please??

Mom: Im Sorry Dear … I Really Am … We Have To Go .. Please Understand That This is For You …

Me: How Long Will We Stay There …?

Mom: Your Dad Wants To To Study College There … And He’s Gonna Open A Branch Of His Company In The US … It Will Probably Take Long 

Me: *crying* Mom .. My Friends … *hugs her*

Mom: They'll Understand Dear … We Don’t Have A Choice … Please Understand That We Have To This..

Me: Omma .. My Friends .. I'll Miss Them So Much .. Cant You Just Leave And Let Me Stay Here…?

Mom: You Heard What Your Dad Said … Besides .. You Know You Don’t Have A Choice Dear… 

Me: When Will We Leave?

Mom: After Your Graduation Day We Will Leave Korea..

Me: *more tears came out* Omma … Im Not Ready To LEAVE ..

Mom: They'll understand Dear..

 

 


My Mom Hugged Me Tighter … She Knew How Sad I Am .. I Don’t Wanna Leave Cause I Will Miss My Friends …. I Only Have At Least 3 Months To Be With My Friends .. I'll Make it Last like Theres No Tomorrow … But Soon .. There Wont Be A Tomorrow When We See Each Other And Be Happy .. I Am Really Sad .. My Mom Left My Room And Gave Me Some Time To Think … I Locked My Room So no One Can Get It .. I Didn’t Even Eat Dinner .. I Couldn’t Sleep .. I Kept Crying ..  I Managed To Sleep For 2 Hours … Then I Got Ready For School … I Don’t Feel So Well .. My Eyes Are Hurting Due To Crying .. I Arrived At School .. No One Was There .. Not Even Ki Bum The Early Bird … I Wanted To Be Alone For A While .. Then Someone Knocked On The Classroom Door…
 

 


 

???: Hey .. What Are You Doing Here Alone And Early?

Me: Who--

???: *cuts in my words* Your Forgot Me Already? I'm Donghae’s Friend .. Remember? We Went On A Trip To Mokpo Together And You Were Holding My Arm While Going Through That Haunted House ..

Me: Ohh .. Yesung-ah …

Yesung: Why Do You Look Like You’ve Been Crying The Whole Night Yesterday??

Me: Nothing …

Yesung: Did Donghae Do Something .. Im Gonna Tell That Guy To-

Me: *cuts in* No .. Donghae Didn’t Do Anything … Can You?

Yesung: What?

Me: I Have A Problem … I Cant Keep This To Myself .. I Don’t Wanna Tell Donghae Or Ki Bum Or Anybody But .. Can I Trust You??

Yesung: I Guess ..

Me: What? PROMISE ME YOU WONT TELL ANYONE!

 

 

--Yesung's POV--

 

Wow! Did She Just YELL At Me?? For A Girl .. She's Really THOUGH! I Have To Admit .. The Always Ay I'm WEIRD But She Seems WEIRDER ....

 

 

Yesung: Fine .. The Say Im WEIRD But You Seem To Be Weirder ..

Me: WHAT??? Look .. I Just .. I Have A Problem .. A BIG PROBLEM … My Parents .. They Said Were Gonna Move To The US … DON’T TELL ANYONE ..

Yesung: WHAT?! WHEN? HOW ..? WHY?

Me: After Graduation Day … My Parents Said That We Have To Move Cause I Will Be Studying At The US and They Will Start A Branch Of Our Business There ..

Yesung: Donghae Will Be Sad …

Me: Im Sadder!! Do You Know That I NEVER HAD A FRIEND Since I MET HIM and KI BUM? Just Don’t Tell Anyone .. Please …
 

 

 

 

--Kibum's POV--

 

I Decided To Go To School At The Usual Time I Go There .. While Walking Down The Hall On My Way To Our Classroom I Heard Voices .. Weird Because I'm Always The First Guy To Get Here ... I Saw [your name] and She's With One Of Donghae's Friend .. Yesung?? Is It?? .. I Waved At [your name] as soon as She saw me and i left for the Library ..


 

--Your POV--

 

Kibum Came In … He Was The EARLY BIR Remember? … He Saw Me Talking To Yesung … And He Just Waved At Me And Left .. I Wanted To Follow Him .. But I Didn’t …. Then Donghae Went Inside The Room … He Was SHOCKED To See Me And Yesung Talking … I Wonder Why This SLOW TURTLE is EARLY these Days …. Ohh .. He Might Say He’s A FISH AGAIN …

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I Went To School Early ... I Always Wake Up Early These Days .. I Was On My Way To Our Classroom When I Saw Kibum .. He Went In The Room .. Well Not Really IN Juts Half Of Him .. He Waved At Someone Then Walked Away .. When I Went To Our Room It Was [your name] with YESUNG???
 

 



Donghae: What’s Happening Here?

Me: Nothing .. Just Talking …

Donghae: YESUNG-AH! Whats Going On?

Yesung: She Said NOTHING .. Didn’t She ..

Me: Im Not Really In The Mood Today .. I’ll Go Outside For A While …

Donghae: I’ll Come With You …

Me: No .. Please .. Don’t …

Donghae: Are You Sure? [your name]!!
 

 



Does She Have A Problem I Know Nothing About?? She Looks Like She's Been Crying Last Night .. I Looked At Yesung Who Doesn't Plan On Telling Me ANYTHING! Aish This GUY! I Wanna Follow [your name] But I Cant because i dont wanna disrespect her Privacy ..

 

 

--Your POV---

 

I Went Outside And Off To The Back Of the School .. I Wanna Be ALONE … I Don’t Wanna Talk To Anyone Just Yet .. Not Now … I Still Wanna Think … Eunhyuk And Leeteuk Saw Me There Sitting Alone Besides he Walls … They Approached Me..

 




Leeteuk: It’s Hae’s Girl … Friend …

Eunhyuk: Why Are You Here Alone? Is Something Wrong?

Me: No .. I Just Wanna Be Alone .. Please …

Eunhyuk: Where's HAE?? Don’t You Want us To Call Him?

Me: No .. Please .. Leave Me Alone .. please…

Leeteuk: be Careful Ok?

 

 



They Left me … Well .. I Wanna BE ALONE Too .. The Bell Rang … I Went Inside .. I Sat On My Chair And I Just Looked Down .. Donghae Was Keeping His On Me … Im VERY SAD .. My Eyes Still Hurt .. Hours Passed … I Just Did The Same … I Couldn’t Hear Anything .. The Bell Rang Signaling That School is OVER … I Rushed To Get Out But HAE Grabbed My Hand.. He Looked All Worried ... He Looked At Me With Suspicion As CURIOSITY Of Whats Happening ..

 


 

Donghae: Is Something Wrong? TELL ME!

Me: What? .. Nothing ..

Donghae: Then Why Do You Look Like That? Like You've Been Crying All Night Long …

Me: I DON’T OK?!!! STOP INTERROGATING ME!!

Donghae: I WONT .. TELL ME WHATS WRONG?!!


 


I Suddenly HUGGED DONGHAE … This may be the LAST TIME … He Was Shocked Of Course .. But Im Gonna Miss My BEST FRIEND … I Love Him .. And I Will Miss Ki Bum Too .. Where Is That Guy Anyways …. Donghae Hugged Back … He Didn’t Wanna Let Go … 
 

 


Me: Donghae-ah .. Thank You For Everything … Don’t Ever Forget Me..

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

WHY is SHE HUGGING ME???  I Cant resist on hugging her back because "I LOVE HER" duh?? ... Its weird .. i feel like she wants to tell me Something by her HUG ...

 

 

 

Author's Note: PLEASE Feel Free To Comment POSITIVE and NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS ... Don't Be SILENT READERS PLEASE! If You Can I Hope You Would Comment! I Dont Think its GOOD But this is my FIRST FAN FICTION so your comments will definitely help me IMPROVED .. sorry its not GOOD!~Ms.ShaiKyu